Thread: Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard)

I am Ol' Fartsy and I said So! Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) Ol' Fartsy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard)

This movie is as good or better than the first 3 Die Hards. I am watching it now and it is awesome!
    My lovely Niece: ekimeinna

Follow Me

SPOILER!!:
    Yosemite Winter wonderland

Destiny Lives![/center]

Xx_Dark_Tidus_xX
    I didn't like it very much.

Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    Then you suck. XD

This movie was AWESOME!

I loved how there was comedy, but it didn't throw the movies vibe at all.

Oh, and taking out a helicopter with a car is ALWAYS awesome
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

Gingersnap Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha omg, I loved this shit.

If you're looking for a movie to move you and change your life, look away. But if you want an action flick that makes you laugh out loud... this is your movie. It was so ridiculous, it was good. I think that's the point.

Yippi-kay-ay, mother****er? I mean wow.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Arachnie Suicide Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    I haven't actually seen any of the others to compare this to.. =(. But I went and saw this with my family, and yeah.. Wow. It's rare that I actually laugh at a movie this much, really. I can't stand comedies, so I usually resort to shoddy b-grade horrors for laughs XD.

But I thought this was a great example of a well-balanced action movie. It had the comic relief spread well through it yet it still had a somewhat believable general plotline, and it was colourful enough to carry you through. The characters had real personality too, unlike the ones in some action movies.

I say this's the best action movie since "Speed".
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

I was disappointed with it. The bad guy was not a touch on Hans Gruber from Die Hard. Alan Rickman is the king. I thought the stunts were completely and utterly over the top and the story was boring. The Asian lady was ****ing hot though, I would've loved to kick the shit out of her.

...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

The Brotherhood of Doom: Destroying the Weak since 11-11-2004

Registered User Die Hard 4 (Live Free or Die Hard) winterborn86's Avatar
    Ive only seen bout the 1st 30/40mins of it but it looks really good, but a bit confusing, i just gotta get round watching the rest of it

Blog Entries
    It can't be all that confusing since it doesn't really have a plot. Kidding, kidding, but it is really thin.

I've seen the first three, hence why I saw this one. Yes it's completely over the top and utterly implausible, but that's what made it fun to watch. The helicopter scene alone was worth the price...not admission though, I didn't see it in the theater hah. Wanted to but didn't.

True, it was nothing like the first three but really, they can't do much else with the Gruber storyline, considering...so yeah.

It was a hell of a fun way to spend an afternoon, but that's about it. The other three are the ones worth buying, in my opinion. At least, I remember them being worth it. Been a few years, though they were playing 3 incessantly for awhile when 4 came out. I remember cause I was amused that I didn't need the subtitles for the Germans anymore.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn