Thread: Audio Commentary

Audio Commentary

I was curious as whether anyone else tends to listen to the audio commentary included on DvD's.
    As I rule I never did used to, but now once I've watched a movie and if I"ve enjoyed I tend to put on the commentry afterwards. On all decent movies and series it's quite fun as you find out how it was done or what troubles they had...

I think one of the more fun commentaries to listen to are the horror movie ones. Learning how the effects are done etc etc...

So yeah, do you ever listen/watch these things... or is a DvD extra wasted on you?

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Audio Commentary Xanatos's Avatar
    I love DVD - extras, I'm always curios how do they make some scenes and I also love to hear what the actors think and their comments on the movie.
    Last movie with DVD extras that I watched was Gangs of New York. I really liked that movie and it would be a sin not to watch extras.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Audio Commentary winterborn86's Avatar
    I never use it, I don't really give a monkeys how the film was made, I just wann aenjoy the movie

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Registered User Audio Commentary
    If I enjoy a movie well enough, I will listen to the audio commentary. Mostly, I just watch the movies.

I do remember watching Spiderman 2 with the info bubbles turned on. The info bubbles gave the viewer interesting tid-bits about the characters, actors, scene locations, and just interesting stuff about the movie in general. I actually don't think they are called "info bubbles", but I can't think of what they are called at the moment.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Audio Commentary RagnaToad's Avatar
    I like to see a movie I like again with the director's and main actors' commentary.

I remember watching The Notebook once with commentary, which turned out to be somewhat interesting, but nothing special.

Now that my girlfriend bought Fight Club on DVD for me (only 7 euros!), I'm planning on checking the Audio Commentary out that comes with it.

I read on the internet about how good it was and apparently, hearing David Fincher (the director), Brad Pitt and Edward Norton chat about certain scenes and details during the film is really fun and entertaining.

Maybe I'll do that tonight.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Audio Commentary Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    I Don't usually watch them with the Commentaries, but once in a while, Iprobly do, just for the Hell of it, and cause I'm Bored as can be...LOL

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

It depends...actors, directors & writers commentary, sure...but who the **** cares about what producers have to say? My favorite alternate audio track ever though has got to be Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist's "What are they really saying?" track, which manages to be just as, if not more, hilarious than the regular audio track.