Thread: Anybody seen Fringe?

Registered User Anybody seen Fringe? Lady Rika's Avatar

Anybody seen Fringe?

First off I want to be apart of the Fringe Division, just saying.

I've recently watched the first season(thank you Netflix) and me and my boyfriend LOVED it. I like it because it isn't your run of the mill show. It is intelligent, witty and not one of those typical police or si-fi shows.

Like I said i've only seen the first season and have ordered the second so please no spoilers I just wanna know if there are any other fans of the show. and don't you think Doctor Bishop is hilarious?

stuti

Re: Anybody seen Fringe?

I had watch some of the episodes and i liked it.

My couch pulls out but I don't. Anybody seen Fringe? midgetbob's Avatar

Is Fringe on the Watch Now yet? I haven't looked in awhile... if it is, I'd love to catch up with it. Otherwise, it'll have to wait.

From the episodes I did see, it looked fabulous. While not as.... gritty as X-Files, it fills that gap quite nicely.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

I've been a fan since the show first started. More or less because Joshua Jackson is reppin' some Canadian roots! Got to support those Canadian actors. I really enjoy it, it is a pretty sweet show that totally messes with time lines/travel which is sweet.

Everyone does a pretty great job on the show to, especially in the later seasons. I won't spoil anything but it gets a lot better.
    EBG

Registered User Anybody seen Fringe? Lady Rika's Avatar

[QUOTE=midgetbob;1302460]Is Fringe on the Watch Now yet? I haven't looked in awhile... if it is, I'd love to catch up with it. Otherwise, it'll have to wait.
    QUOTE]

No its not on instant yet, we ordered the discs. Maybe you can go to a half priced books in your area and see if its there, download or watch it online somewhere. It is amazing and you'll definatly love it.

I just started the 2nd season and maybe it was because of my new medicine but I fell asleep during the first 3 episodes of season 2. For those who've seen it is season 2 not as good? I know the current season is supposed to be freaking amazing right now. My sisters watched it from the very beginning.

I like how they like to push the limits, go to places that might disturb others. Like...the episode with the little boy and his dead mother. That almost made me cry but shocked me all together.

I love the professor and his food jokes.