Thread: Adult Swim on Cartoon Network Favorites

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Adult Swim on Cartoon Network Favorites

I've been watching all of the shows on Adult Swim since I was super young and wasn't supposed too back when the opening actually showed a whole bunch of old people swimming in a pool and then you hear a guy on a megaphone say " All kid's out of the pool, adult swim"

What are all of your favorites? and WHY?
    If you need a list to remember, check here: List of Adult Swim programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heres what I watch(ed):

Titan Maximum is new, but it's really funny. I just started watching it.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force I really didn't watch this when I was younger, but the first time I actually watched an episode was in like the 8th grade. Some of the episodes are actually really funny. I <3 Carl. I watch it now, and I really like it, as well as the other characters like the Robot of Christmas past, and those little 2D dudes

Venture Brothers is hilarious. Period.

The Boondocks was funny for the first month or so, I don't watch it too much now. They're all re-runs anyway.

Tim and Eric Awesome show was okay, I just liked the previews for it. I only really watched like two episodes and the they replaced it with something else. They're awkward.

Robot Chicken Is probably one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life, even though one episode is like 15 min. It's so funny and they always seem to make a joke out of everything you know.

Super jail is Great. It's another Favorite, It's funny because of how stupidly violent it is and I like how the opening changes for different reasons, whenever the guy is taken to Super jail. It reminds me of something I've seen before but I can't put my finger on it...

The Brack show I used to wach it back in the day, but they don't show it too much anymore.

Sealab 2020 there were a few good episodes I liked,but I didn't watch it too much. The same for Harvey Birdman

Frisky Dingo I actually really liked Frisky Dingo, It was really stupid in a good way:

Metalocalypse from time to time

FamilyGuy and King Of the Hill of course, and from time to time American Dad! but it's not nearly as funny as family guy.

Futurama I miss with a Passion.

All the Anime I Liked: (in no specific order)
    Cowboy Beebop
    Blood +
    Wolf's Rain
    FLCL
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Some Ghost in the shell
    Inuyasha
    Eureka 7
    Lupin The 3rd
    Case Closed
    Samurai Champloo
    Paranoia
    Whitch Hunter Robin
    Super Milk Chan
    Shin Chan
    Tri Gun
    Trinity Blood
    Yu Yu Hakusho (watched most of it on Toonami)
    Big O
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-18-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.