Thread: Something a little different...

Che

Something a little different...

I'm gonna start a new Role Playing Battle. But first we need characters! Everyone can post their own and be involved. I want it to be sort of "cartoony" and "silly". Such as your character can't die, but they can get into very bad situations, etc.

The main thing I want to imphasize is that each character begins as a normal human when making them. The can have one big strong point, but it must be counteracted by an opposite weakness.

Example: Your character can run at 500 MPH, but the weakness is she's also a huge chain smoker so she can only run that fast for 2 seconds before coughing herself almost to death and must rest soon.

Example 2: My character can teleport instantly once per day and then must rest, but they aren't very skilled at magic yet and they are stuck with no arms for 3 days.

I'm sure you guys can come up with some way more creative stuff. I just wanted to throw a few examples out there so you understand what I'm trying to say.

The point is to not make your character avoid negative effects, the point is to totally bone your character and at the same time make them a baller. The fun in this is how you're going to roleplay them out of situations in our cartoony, light-hearted battles and adventures!

So post your character profiles, and once we have a good cast going, we'll start it up! Use this format!

1. Name
    2. Characteristics
    3. Physical traits
    4. Ability

OK NVM
    Last edited by Che; 06-11-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: not enough interest

Registered User Something a little different... Vivi97's Avatar

My charter

Name- Vigal Orunitia
    Characteristics- Um... I guess is Vivi Orunitia's brother XD I dont know what it mean's cuz im on 10 XD
    Physical traits- Can use all the Black mage spell's
    Ability- Can disappear, and reappear behind his oppnent without the knowing.

He is part Blackmage, and part demon. He live's in the black mage village, and is the king. He was wing's that make him able to fly for a couple minute's... But then he just fall's.

Weapon: Flame staff
    Helmet: Leather wizard hat
    Body: Blue leather
    Pet: He does have a pet cat named Kizla, which is one of his other brother's, that was turned into a cat by garnet XD.

Acethekid
    Name-Wes[Nickname:Ace]
    Characteristics-I'm a nice kid that is sometimes sadden about his troubled past.
    Age-13(I don't know if this is important)
    Physical traits-Trained to be a amatuer warrior and mage.I'm quick and nimble so I can't use any weapon that is heavy.

My Story:
    I'm a normal kid...though I wish I can say that.Because I was cursed by an evil spirit in a crystal.While I was cursed I figured out when I'm close to dying a dark form of me will come and control my body with great speed and power.It may seem I have no weakness but I get hurt very fast.(2x damage)While training with my new cursed powers I can launch dark ice,dark lighting,dark fire,and Shadow Ball.Though if I mess up it will blow up in my face.And even if it does work it tires me out even faster.

Weapon:Nothing(Looking for a weapon.Any suggestions?)
    Helmet:Goggles
    Body:Green Sweater
    Accessory:Scarf