{{OOC: This is a private battle between myself and Psiko. Character profile.}}

Bostaunieux, hmm? As a child, I used to spend a lot of time hiding out down here. The Crystal War was a scary thing. I was barely nine at the time. My family was lucky; we lived in a small house in the back side of Southern San d'Oria, and it was easy for us to run through the back streets and arrive at the Chateau. In the days of the War, the guards didn't take kindly to visitors. Everyone was up in arms, but my father had an in. He was a weaponsmith, and supplied the troops with many weapons greatly discounted. As a show of good faith, they would let us in to play in the Chateau. My cousin and I would always wander down to the first level of Bostaunieux Oubliette. It used to be a prison block for the Kingdom, but it hadn't been used for decades. Crysanthe and I felt safe here, underground, away from the noise of warfare above.

When I grew older, I began adventuring. Once proud, I served the Kingdom of San d'Oria, but as I saw more of the world, my loyalty began to waver. I eventually aligned myself with the Federation of Windurst, and now fight for their honor. Still, I often return home, be it to see old friends, visit my family, or hang out in the local pub with some of my fellow companions. I still love it here.

The Oubliette isn't as large as I remember, though...

"Yeah, I'm here, Psiko. This is just a sparring match, right? I'm glad you let me pick the place. I have a lot of fond memories here..."

Argentos hung up the linkshell and tucked it away into his right pocket. It was only a matter of time before Psiko arrived and their training would begin. The beastman forces were only growing stronger, and they each needed to be atop their game if they wanted to prevail in the field.

Glancing around, Argentos knew the tight corridors would prove to be a challenge for both fighters. The ceilings were low, the walls were thick, and the air was damp. Psiko could have an advantage with his magical prowess, but... I'm not too worried... Most of the cells were locked tight, save a few rusty hinges. The only way out was back through the entrance; dropping into the sewers below would be most unwise. Fortunately, neither man would need an escape.

Argentos wandered back up into the Chateau, awaiting Psiko's arrival. He chatted with the guards a bit, ensuring that they would keep everyone else out for the duration of his training.

"I think I hear a familiar voice out there... excuse me, gentlemen!" He walked around the corner, spotting his old friend in the middle of the great hall. "This way!"

{{Bostaunieux Oubliette map, B1 floor only}}