Thread: An old face

An old face

OOC: Hello again, most of ou don't know me but I used to roleplay here a few years ago, things got busy but I'm back now and came here to notice this arena is pretty quiet so I came to bring some life into it and anyone is allowed to join this fight but an experienced roleplayer would be nice because someone jumping into the room pretending to be bruce lee with regeneration tends to get boring very quickly. (sigh) trust me I had it happen before.

IC:

Soft footsteps echoed around the hollow chamber, grdually growing stronger until a faint glow appeared in the darkness and a torch ignited, faintly illuminating a huge cave, faint trickles of water falling from the ceiling, leaving a hollow sound as it echoes around the cavern, the hooded figure now visible in the light now begins to move around slowly, lighting torchs on either side until most of the cavern is alight with the soft flicker of the flame, crackling in the gloomy silence.

The hooded figure then moved down to one end of the cave and brushed his hood down, revealing his face. His hair was short and spiked up, a soft silver aura flowing throughout the locks of blindingly white hair. His face was of a young complexion, his eyes of a deep green that were of a piercing shrewdness a feeling that they could see more than you could ever know.

The figures name was Mist the famous demon, that has been a legend within Flatearth but had left those lands long ago in search of new challenge, maybe this new land had other legends worthy of his attention. He looked around the cavern with more interest now, hoping that others would reach this place, for the call of a good fight. Mist had been in the dark too long, maybe someone could interest him again as the demons of old once had.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. An old face Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Re: An old face

A slightly rhythmic pattern of footsteps slowly becomes audible in the distance.
    "Friggen Haan, getting me lost like this"
    A young man, around the age of 20, Green eyes, brown shaggy hair, sporting 2 blades on his back and side respectively, becomes visible and yet, seems to be talking to himself.

"Ahh, some light!"
    The young man quickly rushes towards the apparent light.
    The young man stops abruptly, and quickly shifts his gaze from the surrounding cavern to the man standing in his view.

"Excuse me? Do you know where we are?"
    The young man shifts his right hand slightly before walking towards the man in the hooded robe.

"My name is Laon"

"Friggen Haan, getting me lost like this"

Mist had been gazing at the floor, focusing his energy for the fight ahead but was distracted when he heard the words from a man approaching, he lifted his head up slightly and bended his head to the side slightly, observing his foe, the deep green eyes piercing into him.

The man had now rushed forward into the flickering light from torchs and Mist's eyes instantly flicked to the hilt of a blade he could see attached to the mans back, was this man an adventurer, had he stumbled upon his place by mistake, no matter he would learn why going into the unknown is never a good idea.

"Excuse me? Do you know where we are?"

The man had noticed him and was approaching him now, did he not sense Mist as a danger, this irritated the old demon greatly, how dare he extend greeting to an elder without permission.

"My name is Laon"

Mist was further irritated, he instantly noticed the movement from the mans hand instantly and wonder whether he is being cautious. A movement now began to appear now in the back of Mists cloak, a long metallic creature sliding out from under the back of his cloak and rises up, a snake like creature now hissing loudly, it was a huge snake, measuring at 7 foot long and 15 inchs in thickness.

'I am Mist and for your amusing etiquette I will give you fair warning, prepare yourself'

Mist raised his left fist up which began making a large piercing screaming noise, a silver aura building around the whitened knuckles, a smell of burning flesh emanating from it and the demon would then crouch down, bringing his left fist downwards and smashing into the ground. A beam now erupted from his hand and shot deep into the ground, it would then rise up as soon as it came under Laon.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. An old face Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Laon, upon seeing this serpent, instantly jumped back several feet and drew his blade from his back with his right hand. His blade, garnished with a dark red and dark blade glazed, gave a feeling of stagnation, as it glowed darkly.

"I am Mist and for your amusing etiquette I will give you fair warning, prepare yourself"

Laon shifted eyes eyes rapidly between the serpent and Mist, quickly scanning them as much as he could, and plants his right foot in-front of his left.

As Mist raised his left hand, Laon tensed his muscles preparing for a quick reaction. The loud noise pierces Laons Ears and he slightly lowers his blade and slightly lowers his head. Laon see's Mist drive his hand into the ground.

"What?"

Laon stands still for a second, before dismounting off of the ground to the right of the explosive energy eruption that would appear beneath him.

While in the air, Laon swings his blade toward Mist, sending an an energy arc, 3 meters in length, a foot in height toward Mist.

Mist rose up after smashing his fist into the floor and watched with narrowed skepticism as the strange adventurer seemed to sense the wave of energy underneath him and dodged out of the way and while in the air he had sweeped his sword to the side and a wave of energy was created.

'not bad'

Mist grinded his left foot backwards and pushed off with his right foot and set on into a quick sprint, a burst of energy erupted from within him and he was moving at a great pace now, he neared the wave of energy and leapt up, the momentum of his speed allowing him to clear it easily as he landed gracefully, sliding along and once again pushed off, nearing Laon he would then reach inside his cloak and pulled a small phial, he tossed it into the air, and his fist moved towards it, smashing into the phial.

The chemical inside the phial was a magical concoction, capable of producing a great heat and erupting into flames when exposed to the slightest amount of force. His hand was soon covered in the flames, he was going to attempt to hit Laon and the force would cause the liquid now drenching his hand to explode with great force, hopefully burning him greatly.

Mist was a demon and so fire was not very effective against him, but to Laon who seemed to be human it would be very deadly.

OOC: Anybody else is welcome to enter the fight since the person I was fighting seems to have been banned, not sure why but oh well.