Thread: Just wasting time

Just wasting time (Open for all)

(OOC - This is my first thread so if I make any mistakes let me know, hopefully someone is in the tavern who wants to fight )

Jimmy spits on the dusty ground, which speedily evaporates the saliva. "Pah" Jimmy curses, still annoyed after losing his last fight in the small local coleseum and waking up in the infirmary. Looking into the distance all Jimmy can see is heat emanating off the ground and some hills in the distance shimmering thround the heat. "What the hell am I doing in this dead village? I belong in the big city, on the big stage fighting" He announces to himself. I need to get better, better known and just god damn better at fighting. Jimmy looks around to find someone to fight and sees no one so he turns around and enters the tavern for a drink. Walking to the bar Jimmy bumps into someone and says angrily "Watch where you are going!"
    Last edited by Jimmy; 02-11-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Twilight's Enigma Just wasting time Sato Arashi's Avatar
    Ok, first of all, when starting an rp, it MUST have a character template. If you don't know what it looks like, here's a typical template (It will change to correspond to the rp itself so be aware of that).

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Background:

As a useful tip, use a spelling check and grammar before posting your post as it will look nicer and understandable to read. Other than that I'll tag along.

Name: Silver Bakku
    Appearance: Silver has a light skinned tone, shoulder length brown hair tied to a ponytail, and silver eyes. Silver wears a black vest with long white robe-like sleeves, no shirt, baggy black pants, and leather shoes.
    Personality: Silver has an egocentric and wild personality. As a card shark, he often taunts his opponents to anger them. During his travels, Silver tends to always stop at a tavern to play cards.
    Background: Silver's past is really unknown, as he refuses to think of the past. He started off as a traveler and began his job as a mage at age 10. He travels around to study magic and to find someone that can use his abilities well.

"Royal Flush!" Silver called out as he spreads his cards on the table. Three men got up in surprise in awe as Silver laughed joyfully. Three consecutive wins, Silver no doubt, is a card shark. He gathers up the gils on the pot used to put the bets and got up.

"Well, I guess I should be going now, priorities are calling." Silver said as he smirks at the three men and starts to walk out of the tavern. As he exits, someone bumped into him.

"Watch where you are going!" The person Silver bumped said angerily. Silver turns around to the person.

"Heh, someone with no manners, I guess something foul got into you." Silver said in a sarcastic tone with a grin.

(( OOC - Put Jimmy's details in the Char stats page. I thought that would be enough. Name: Jimmy
    Race: Human
    Class: Fighter
    Weapons: 2x Long Handled Axes: Each axe has a 2 foot long handle made of Iron, and the Axe head is also made of Iron. The grip of the axe is made of leather strapping wrapped around the iron.

Appearance: Jimmy is six feet tall and looks to be in his mid twenties. He has very short hair, cropped close to his scalp and strong blue eyes. He has a youthful face. Jimmy wears an old grey coat that he doesn't close with a brown leather vest covered in belt-like straps underneath. His pants are made of a hamp like material tucked into long black leather boots. He wears two long handled iron axes as his weapon.

Background: Travelling Mercenary - His future is what's going to be important

Magic: Shell - Reflect - Esuna - Curaga - OOC ))

"Something foul into me? heh, I'll put something foul into you if you wish" Jimmy brushes his fingers against the handle of one of his axes while looking at the man. Jimmy guesses that he would have some money on him and decides to try to intimidate him into paying for his drinks. "It looks like you have more courage then sense, how about you stay here and pay for all of my drinks?" Jimmy raises his upturned hand as if showing Silver something "Or option b, you can have one of my lovely axes embedded in your collarbone" Jimmy raises his eyebrows waiting for a reply.

Silver closes his eyes for a moment, thinking, then opens back up. "It's called manners Sir, and as much appealing both options are, I have better priorities to attend to, though I doubt in your foul state that you won't let me." Silver said as he backs up. He raises his hand out and a fireball appears. Silver smirked, despite the situation, he believed that he was going to get a kick out of it.
    Last edited by Sato Arashi; 02-12-2009 at 06:06 PM.

Jimmys eyes focus on the ball of flame. A trickster then, Jimmy mutters something to himself as a greenish insubstantial shield appears before himself, before fading slightly. This should offer some magical protection to myself. "why waste anymore time then?" Jimmy calls out before grabbing one of his axes with his left and with his dominant right hand he grabs the leg of a small table and slings it at Silver, before grabbing his other axe and leaning slightly forward into a fighting stance. Heh, I wonder how good this Mage is?

Silver saw the table the man threw at him and he flings the fireball in his hand at the table, breaking it in many pieces. The people ran out of the tavern and Silver watched in delight. He looks up at the man, seeing he has two axes. "Well, now I can move freely with all the people gone." Silver chuckled. Wind starts to spin around at his feet and he begins to lift off of the ground, levitating. He held out both of his hands and two fireballs were produced.

Seems to be waiting for me, Heh if he plans to singe me then good luck to him. Jimmy takes a two step run up and leaps into the air towards Silver with the heels of his feet pointing towards Silver's chest and his Axes help up in the air and slightly behind himself ready to strike from top to bottom, in the style of a hammer. Jimmy thrusts both his feet at Silver's chest like a donkey kick, attempting to knock him out if the sky.

Silver starts to flicker and eventually dissapears before the contact of the man's feet at his chest. A portal appears a couple of feet away and Silver raised out of the portal. "My my, what a dangerous move that is. Let me cool that hot-head of yours." Silver chuckled as he starts waving his arms around in a ritual. Another portal appears above the man and large drops of water starts to fall from the portal.

Landing on his feet Jimmy looks back at Silver. "Water?" Jimmy raises his eyebrow and leans forward inspecting Silver. "That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen anyone try in a Fight" "You float around in the air, disappearing and creating portals and you try to soak me? Why use a portal when you can just get a pitcher of water from the bar?... water!" Jimmy scoffs and walks towards the door muttering.