Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME)

Dark Knight Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar
    She grabs his wrists and looks at him happily then kisses him on the cheek.
    "You were a big help!"
    The feather becomes white.

Jimmy cocks an eyebrow and sighs as the man turns around calls out to him. Oh how great it is to have a 360 degree field of vision and be able to read minds. Watching the man get grabbed he thinks that it serves him right for using his excellent mind reading abilities on himself instead of try to survive the fight. "You're welcome to TRY and kill me if you survive the fight." Jimmy laughs to himself and takes out both of his axes and hacks them into the tree behind himself and sits cross legged on the floor with the two handles sticking out either side of his head.

Jimmy shakes his head at the person who is making no sense. Sitting on the ground is more comfortable when not wearing two axes, having no intention to fight, Jimmy smirks wondering how that man could (autohit) read his thoughts. And how could Andrew back away while the dark knight had a hold of his wrists, it seems Jimmy is watching a parody of a fight, more then an actual fight itself. Jimmy sighs and takes his axes and walks off into the distance "amatuers" he mutters.

(ooc - the guy deleted his post! now I look crazy - sigh - ooc)

Keeper of Balance/Defender of Order Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Materiathief00's Avatar
    (OOC: Ha, it's more interesting that way! Is it not? The more crazy, the better!)
    Elizabeth looked confused down below to the man. "Enjoying the show? It seems you have made yourself a nice seat. I presume it has a good view?" She stopped aiming and sat on the branch. "So, Spectator, what business have you in our brawl? Have you sided with the demon or are you on no side? But you are hume and so you must have a side of some sort." Even if he claims he is just watching, I cannot be sure. Turn my back for one instant and I shall have an axe fit for my back. I am sorry I cannot assist you, kind warrior, for I must keep watch. Besides, my arrows prove to have no manner of damage to the demon.

Jimmy stops walking, faintly hearing liz, stopping and walking back to his spot his sat earlier and looking up at the perched lady. "I have no business in your brawl young lady" Jimmy smiles widely at the young girl. "how can I be sided? I don't know what caused this fight, and to be honest I don't like being threatened by that "holy night" Jimmy makes quotation marks with his hands to show his lack of respect for Andrew. "Holy nights are tools of propaganda, and they are no more holy then that Demon, Perhaps that Demon had it's family hunted down by some "Holy Nights" and wants some revenge?" .."What is your business in the brawl?"

Dark Knight Clashing of Swords(Luna,Materiathief,ME) Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar
    The feather glows and she turns to theaxeman "L eave now if you value your life!" she turns back to the swordsman. "My tool is complete."

Jimmy looks up to the girl in the tree and then back down again at the demon then laughs after hearing her words. "Your tool is complete?... don't you mean to say that you're a complete tool?" Jimmy grins pleased with himself. "You don't want to fight me little girl" Jimmy sighs and pulls an apple out of his bag and takes a bite out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2