Thread: Battle of Eluesis (open)

Lady of the Flowers Battle of Eluesis (open) Anthiena's Avatar

Battle of Eluesis (open)

Anthiena held up her dagger, the only weapon she could ever hold... until recently. She is Near-mortal, yet... no soul save one could truely kill her and it would mean the death of both. She had made peace with this, as it was useful. She tested her blade upon her hand. It bled. She walked forth with her Division. Incubi and Succubi. A small number of outcast vampyre who feared their high Ruler yet loved her. She found love and glamour spells could work wonders with the undead as well... at least with her unholy power.

She waited patiently, her sanity in charge for once.

Rayne
    Rayne smirked as she watched Anthiena from a few miles off.

" Only a dagger huh?," Rayne smirked mischeiviously, "this should be fun."

Rayne started a few steps toward Anthiena, dust lifted from the bottom of her war torn combat boots into the air, then dissipated into the cold indigo night.

Rayne stopped abruptly.

" Is she cutting herself?" Rayne whispered to herself bemused.

Lady of the Flowers Battle of Eluesis (open) Anthiena's Avatar
    (OOC: Finally, this challenge had been lingering for QUITE a while now!)

Anthiena smiled calmly, and as the blood dripped from her hand she swung her hand about, flecks of blood hitting the ground in front of her challenger. "Only by my will shall my blood touch the ground. Only by my leave, shall there be a single cut. Come forth and taste my bloodied knife, for it shall taste your blood as well!"

The blood on the dagger seemed to seep into the metal, the runes upon it seeming to grow clearer, the clouds began to rain down their sorrows, washing away the tainted blood of the not-quite human creature. Her battalion unflinching, the incubi and vampires drawing near to the site, and yet not readied for attack... and yet, they seemed to be keeping their distance as the woman seemed to stand taller, an evil smile upon her face.

She had her dagger down at her side, concentrating on the one in front of her when a bolt of lightning and a deafening peal of thunder hit the ground mere feet from the one in front of Anthiena. She began to laugh as the lightning made the battleground a veritable minefield, striking again and again at random and that was when she sped toward Raine....