Thread: sig and wallpaper

SkyEdge

sig and wallpaper

what programs do I used to make sig and wallpaper?????????

Registered User sig and wallpaper
    I use a couple of downloadable programs. They're both free, but I think that they prefer that you to donate some money.

Anyway, the first one I ever started with was the program at Paint.Net. I don't know if I'm allowed to link it, but you can just type in Paint.net in Google search and it should pop up.

The next one was the GIMP program. I like this one a lot. It comes with all kinds of good features already, so you don't have to download a bunch of plug-ins. You still can though. Again, I'm not sure if I can link to it without breaking a forum rule, so just google GIMP in the search bar, and it should show up.

Those are the two that I use. Also, I'm pretty new at the signature and wallpaper making stuff, so hopefully someone else posts that has a lot more experience with this sort of thing than me.

I hope that helps!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Tsuna Feesh sig and wallpaper Fate's Avatar
    Yeah, if you're looking for something free, GIMP is probably the best. I've seen people who use it produce the same quality work as people who use Photoshop. I just heard that it takes a bit more effort to do so. But it you have Photoshop, that's better. Still, go with what Dodie suggested. There are plenty helps and tutorials if you're new to it.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

GIMP eh? *Downloads* I think I'll give that a try, something to play with. Photobucket editing can only do so much lol I need something new. I didn't want to go through the troble of downloading Photoshop even though that's what the only thing I know how to use because I probably wouldn't use it as much. Also Tutorials sound good

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Gimp + Pinat.net = better then photoshop. The only thing is you have to use the 2 progs to actually compare. Each one by their self is not as good as photoshop but connected it makes for one hell of a combination.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: