Thread: Paint

Freezing Ring! Paint Darkdragoon's Avatar

Paint

Ok, so i have the old version of paint. And i want to update it. how do i? Cuz i was gonna make a animation thing for youtube.

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    O_O An animation made solely with paint? I'm not sure that's possible, even with some newer version I'm yet to use.

I'd recommend something like Adobe Flash as it tends to be what's most widely used for web applications...
    And if you're cheap and don't like having to pay good money for your animation toy just google 'Flash clones' or something as I've always managed to stumble upon a free alternative that did half the stuff Flash did. It won't get you the same results though unfortunately.

EDIT: Also if you like to make your animations as a frame by frame gif (you can even use any version of paint) I recommend this little application. It's what I used to make a few animated sigs back in the day...
    Last edited by Furore; 07-19-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Freezing Ring! Paint Darkdragoon's Avatar
    There's a girl that uses paint and WMM. And she make's awsome animation's for RE ^^

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    ..I don't know, but you can use Windows Movie Maker (if, you have Windows), but it takes a while. And, by 'a while,' I mean a loooong time.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

I tried time ago and I've done a gif with animation shop and used windows movie maker to insert it in a video...
    But it's not the best way to create an animation like other said..
    [BR]