Back in September Apple announced the next generation of iPods along with the new iPhone 5. While the iPhone 5 was certainly the highlight of the night, the new lineup up of iPods certainly made an impact as well. This topics main focus is on the iPod Touch 5G. At first glance it feels and looks (with a much thinner profile) like the iPhone 5 but has many of the specs that come with the already released iPhone 4S. Most notably some of its main features include a 5mp camera with a led flash, an A5 processor chip, 4-inch display, Siri functionality, and a complete redesign of its earbuds (now dubbed ear pods) also comes in 6 different colours. I was lucky enough to be one of the first few to get my hands on one when it first became available in Apple retail stores a couple of days ago. I bought myself the Blue 32GB model for 299$. I have to say after playing around with it for a few days this is by far the best iPod Touch I think Apple has ever made. If you did buy it what did you think of it and if you didn't are you planning on getting one ? Thoughts (GO)