Thread: Good T-shirt designing websites?

Blog Entries

Good T-shirt designing websites?

I need some recommendations for websites that let me make my own t-shirt without being charged up the ass/getting ripped off.

I want to make some cool t-shirts for some stuff, so I first tried out zazzle. They have some good rep, but I found out that they had some $100 custom embroidering fee =| didn't care for that too much tbh. So I was looking around and found another website that let me kinda do my own thing, but the catch was I had to make a minimum of 6 shirts (I need 4), so that got to be quite expensive too. I'm still in the looking process for a good website, and I wanna get them ordered and delivered ASAP.

So, do any of you buy custom designed t-shirts? If so, do you have a certain spot you would recommend getting them from?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Good T-shirt designing websites? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

Re: Good T-shirt designing websites?

I have a friend in Amarillo Tx, and her mom owns a store that does custom T-Shirts. I don't know what the prices are, or if there's a maximum amount you have to get, but I can call her tomorrow and get the info for you. I will also ask if they have a website, so you can check it out yourself, and see if it's a good choice.

Sorry I know this is not what you asked for, but I don't know of any good websites, and no one else decided to dish out any info! A**HOLES!!
    Last edited by The Dark Crystal; 04-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID: