Thread: Best AMV EVER!

Let's make it rain. Best AMV EVER! Jonathanx221's Avatar

Best AMV EVER!

I don't know if I put this in the wrong spot or not, ahaha. But you gotta check this out, it's amazing. It gives me chills!
    Pump it Loud Final Fantasy 7

Registered User Best AMV EVER!

Re: Best AMV EVER!

I don't watch too many AMVs, so I can't tell you what I think are the best ever, but I wouldn't really call that the best. It's certainly better than what I could do, but there are a lot better ones out on youtube.

I was subscribed to ThreadstoTwelve's youtube channel for a bit, because I thought that they did awesome work. Check 'em out if you want.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I don't watch too many AMVs, so I can't tell you what I think are the best ever, but I wouldn't really call that the best. It's certainly better than what I could do, but there are a lot better ones out on youtube.

I was subscribed to ThreadstoTwelve's youtube channel for a bit, because I thought that they did awesome work. Check 'em out if you want.

Really? What AMVS have you made?

And yeah..i guess its a pretty cool looking AMV, not teh best ever, ive seen some good ones...did u make it?

Registered User Best AMV EVER!

^ I actually haven't made any. I was just saying that the one in the OP is definitely better than anything I could come up with. I don't know how to work with video editing software, and I don't have any on my computer to try it out either.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    ^ I actually haven't made any. I was just saying that the one in the OP is definitely better than anything I could come up with. I don't know how to work with video editing software, and I don't have any on my computer to try it out either.

You could always try and learn. Life's short, why not live it up? Thats what i will do. In fact, im going to try and make one, as soon as I finish doing the 3.4 x 10^34 pages and essays i nneed to do to catch up on school. xD had a week off to do absolutely nothing, and look at me...mondays coming around tommorow and i've done absolutely nothing.

I liked it for the music, it fit the video, and it looked like they were saying a lot of the lines, it was fantastic imo. But I'll check out the one you posted and get back to you on it.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Best AMV EVER! Polk's Avatar

GC is a really good place for this.

If this is the best AMV ever I'm really glad I don't watch AMV's because I had to turn that garbage off after 30 seconds. Looks like I'll have to show you all how it's done. I've got a bunch of Linkin Park, and Windows Movie Maker. Look out world, here I come!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    GC is a really good place for this.

If this is the best AMV ever I'm really glad I don't watch AMV's because I had to turn that garbage off after 30 seconds. Looks like I'll have to show you all how it's done. I've got a bunch of Linkin Park, and Windows Movie Maker. Look out world, here I come!
    Ah, you didn't like it? The song fit. I hate Linkin Park. =\ Do one with Something hardcore and sick like Killwhitneydead or some Asking Alexandria, maybe some Bring me the Horizon, maaaaybe some Blood for Blood?

Orrrr we can kick it softer with some Blink? =] Maybe some Dashboard. I dunno.

Registered User Best AMV EVER! Kaiden's Avatar

Really three things make AMV's stand out for me. The "transitions", music choice, and scene selection. Music is all about personal taste.

The transitions are where the talent comes in. You got it or you don't, not to sure how else to explain this. :shrug:

Trying to splice two scene's that just dont fit together makes an AMV choppy and bad. Or going back and forth with different graphic "styles?"(not sure what word Im looking for here) is very difficult and usually ends with a bad AMV. An example would be trying to use FF7 game video then cutting to AC video, just lookes really bad imo.

Scene from a movie.
    SPOILER!!:
    [Having pulled over a speeding driver.]
    Mac: All right, how about Cat Game?
    Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
    Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
    Foster: Ten? Starting right meow?
    [They go up to the car.]
    Driver: Sorry about the...
    Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
    [The man gives him his license.]
    Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.
    Driver: [laughing] Sorry.
    Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
    Driver: Oh, no.
    Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
    [Foster stares at him.]
    Foster: All right meow, where were we?
    Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    Foster: Am I saying meow?
    Driver: I thought...
    Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
    [The man laughs.]
    Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?
    Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.
    Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    [The man is uncontrollably laughing.]
    Foster: You stop laughing right meow!
    Driver: [Stops and swallows hard.] Yes sir.
    Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.
    [Rips off the ticket and hands it to the man.]
    Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?
    [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows.]
    Foster: Meow!

The Bad Boy of TFF Best AMV EVER! Block's Avatar

Idk if I really think this is the best AMV ever, but it's definitely the first one I saw.