Thread: Anyone elses Hotmail account failed

The British Guy. Anyone elses Hotmail account failed Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone elses Hotmail account failed

So 2 of my hotmail accounts aswell as my brothers are blocked and have failed, i try to get a code to get the number back and the code does not send, Therefore i can't go on my 360 or msn or UCAS (which is necessary for Uni applications) also the customer support is an email what really is the point in that.

My email is blocked and they ask me for my e-mail address to send a solution too that is really stupid. Basically my plans for the day have been ruined. Anyone else experiencing these problems.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Lady Succubus Anyone elses Hotmail account failed Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone elses Hotmail account failed

Get with the times and get a gmail instead. And then change your 360 email to the gmail and same with MSN and your uni thing. >_>

That's really all you can do at this point. You're pretty much boned with hotmail once you forget your password.

Memento RK Anyone elses Hotmail account failed Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope. Hotmail's been good for me so far. *Knock on wood*

Once it's been hacked into, you're cooked. There's no getting it back after that.

Victoria does have a point. gmail or any other platform is where it's at. Hotmail is...dying. It's been overrun with ads and adbots and hackers. Since it's really easy to hack into apparently.

I have multiple other e mail accounts. Hotmail is the one where all of my junk goes to. I don't care if that one dies on me...

Good luck getting all of your contact info back.
    Last edited by Yoko; 09-27-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

TFF's Resident Messenger Anyone elses Hotmail account failed Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just recently got a hotmail account. I got it so it would match my Yahoo! account.

Yahoo!: [email protected]
    Hotmail: [email protected]

I checked it just now (better to be safe than sorry). It is working fine. I have only been hacked once, and it was on my Facebook account. I hadn't used it in a while, and so someone thought to go phishing. The security measures I had to go through to get everything safe! Everything was fine in the end.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Um yeah. hotmail has tons of spam. I only use it for school because I HAVE to and for the forum because of msn and all the post notifications that I care about go there.

My main email is my gmail account. You should use that for anything important. Like Vicky said, there should be an option for you to change the email for your xbox.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    I just recently got a hotmail account. I got it so it would match my Yahoo! account.

Yahoo!: [email protected]
    Hotmail: [email protected]

I checked it just now (better to be safe than sorry). It is working fine. I have only been hacked once, and it was on my Facebook account. I hadn't used it in a while, and so someone thought to go phishing. The security measures I had to go through to get everything safe! Everything was fine in the end.
    if you have the same password for both accounts, you should change them in case your hotmail gets hacked. its super easy for someone to find out other email addresses that a person has,and if they see that, they can hack your yahoo shit too. just sayin~
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

TFF's Resident Messenger Anyone elses Hotmail account failed Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Rocky: Don't worry. I change my passwords frequently, and the two accounts have never had the same passwords. I have my E-mail addresses nice and plain because I don't like all of the numbers and symbols. Keep it nice and simple. When people ask for my E-mail, all I have to say is, "it's my [email protected]" or "it's my [email protected]". Now, if people would stop asking me what my name is or how it's spelled...that's the goal.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies