Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: TFF Royalty

The Quiet One TFF Royalty Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah. We've been having internet issues at my house off and on. Fortunately, it does not last too long. But I will lose it for a few minutes, Shadow knows too well about me disappearing a random points. But I hope you get your internet back. It will be nice to have you in the RP. I know that Shadow was working on a post for the RP as well. So whom ever posts first I will probably be posting after you.

And Atma you disappeared again. I know its only been a week since you posted in the RP. But I would prefer not to see it have such long gaps of no posting if it was possible. Still wanting to see Lai and Cetra post. Though I am considering cetra no longer part of the RP almost. So I would not suggest writing anything relating to cetra until we know that she will be back.

I'm still waiting on Aerif to finish, but she is in finals at the moment as well I think. So it might be a little while longer before I can make a final decision on accepting or declining her.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Sorry about that I was waiting for Shadow's post to see if anything was going to start there. I'll start one up this weekend and see where it takes me. Tonight though I'm picking up .Hack/GU vol 2 so I won't be able to commit to a post.

So how's this new rp idea coming along? Are you still waiting to talk to DH?

Magically Delicous TFF Royalty Merlin's Avatar
    Well I finished my second-to-last final... which was easy as hell. I really didn't even study that much for it. The way the professor is I figured it'd easily be a 2 1/2 hr test, but I was done in less than an hour. Oh well. Now I'm waiting to go to my final final and I'll officially be done this semester.. wootaru!

Back to studying. Hopefully my internet will work when I get home. If not, well who knows. I'm not driving across the state border for internet access.. XD

From last I heard its working. The people at Charter are freaking dumbasses I swear.

In any case, I'm thinking of perhaps making my character a space pirate.. hehe. I haven't decided because it will conflict with my other ideas. It would be an interesting angle for Jay to pursue though... trying to hunt down the illusive space pirate.. or actually it'll be more like terrorist, but whatever.

Blog Entries
    No, Atma I am not waiting on DH anymore. I am just doing all of the work myself at this point. I am just being distracted by one thing or another. I was actually writing a RP post most of last week. Which was why I did not have it done then. Then I picked up Suikoden II to finish it, so that was distracting. I am still putting things together for it.

I am wanting to get this one off the ground first before completely introducing the new RP. Since I do not want to unneedly pull attention away from the current RP that is running. It seems like things are going a little better on it. So hopefully once I know that it is on its feet and moving, I will be posting up the new RP.

Good luck on your last final, Merlin. And hopefully you will have internet back soon. Being a space pirate should be interesting. Especially if you did end up doing something with Shadow's character. I think Coyote Ragtime Show had something like that, but I have only seen one episode of it. Sounds like it should be fun to see played out.

Blog Entries
    Sorry about that Andro, I hadn't realized I'd lost the majority of my old projects. It really pissed me off too, I had the outlines for about a dozen novels that no longer exist, unless I want to try and recreate them off the top of my head. That's what I get for not printing anything I had on the old computer before my mom scrapped it on me. With my Nvidia GeForce graphics card still inside. -_- Gah.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries
    Its ok. No worries there. I have freetime this weekend with not a lot to do. So I am going to see about filling it up with getting the RP written up. I'm still hesitant about posting it with the other one possibly losing people to the new one. But I also want to provide another RP for those that are not RPing because of the genre. I don't know.

There are still several missing members that have not responded in a while. I am hoping to see them appear soon. Namely Cetra, though there is also Psiko who is around, but not posting here.

Lady Succubus TFF Royalty Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think cetra really cares about this place anymore. I've seen her post elsewhere in the RP boards. So.. I'm not sure. I can't speak for her, though.

I'm just saying I doubt she'll appear anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    I have concluded Aerif's recruitment and decided to allow her to join the club. You can read my closing comments in the RP and if you wish you can leave helpful advice to her here when she begins to post. So give her a warm welcome. She had the patience and determination to hold out till the end. Which counts for a lot in my book, since RPs have a nasty habit of dying.

On the subject of cetra, yeah. I am going to consider her out of the RP. As usual, I never really expel people from the club. But I will probably move them to the inactive list or something. Old members are always welcome to return at any time and resume their posting activities.

I spoke to Atma and he said that he is going to be posting soon in the RP. So that will be good. He is nearing graduation, so that is no doubt eating up a lot of time. I don't know what Shadow's reasons are though. I remind him when I speak to him about posting. Either way, seeing as I posted last I cannot really post again.

And Kyle, you vanished. You still around or something come up?

Blog Entries
    Pfft. Andy vanished as always.

And well, I just haven't been able to write more than what I have. A measly three paragraphs. There's not really much I can do.. my post will be really short.

Blog Entries
    Its been a week and you don't have more written? While three paragraphs is small I'm a little confused as to why you would have so little seeing as there is plenty to work with. You even have things to work on with the other characters. Either way post what you have if only to post. I haven't been able to post there for a while and Atma still has not.

And I have been working out the new RP finally. I got over my reluctance to work on it with the current RP. So it should be complete and posted by the end of the weekend. I already have the politics and countries laid out. I am working on the races at the moment. As I said before I am introducing no story. I will be making the history and stating the current position the world is in, but nothing more. The direction and where we go will be up to our whim. So there is no one person with control and you should feel that you can do what ever you want.

flamegod
    hey andromeda can i be in your rp family im really good with titles ya know

Blog Entries
    No. You spammed in a different RP OOC, and spamming is against the rules. I'm not Andromeda, but I'm a moderator of this board.

Titles =/= RPing.

If anything, you may probably have a tryout RP with Andromeda to check to see where your writing skills lie. Okay? But right now, I have to say to check up on the forum rules.

Blog Entries
    Spamming is against the rules and when RP comes into play I get very picky about it. You are a new member and do not have any RP experiences yet on this forum. I require proof of abilities before decisions are made. Do some RPing first and then I will think about it.

Blog Entries
    Hi. I know I didn't post in the RP much or here, and I don't have an excuse really. For the RP though I would like to say, that after I while I found my self having a hard time trying to write without it being total nonsense. But I supose I should have worked around that and for that I'm sorry.

But I would like to say that I'm out of school and will be able to get on the computer frequently. ^_^ Also, if I offended any one then I apologize. I wasn't trying to ignore TFF Royalty, but I guess I did and I'm sorry for that as well.

Registered User TFF Royalty Lady Rika's Avatar
    Hi, I would really be interested in joining this club. I have been wanting to for some while now but just recently have gathered up the courage to do so.
    After talking with Andromeda in a private message I figured that there was no reason to fear and I would come and post my former roleplays. So I hope I can amount to your all's exspectations...I know this is a club for the elite, the best of the best but I think joining could help better my writing skills.

This one is called The Winds Lover, I actually made this one myself but sadly it is deceased. But it had a good run in the end. ^_^
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54432

And just because I figured it wouldn't hurt to put another sample on here. I decided to put up the Digimon: Next Generation roleplay I am currently in. I enjoy my character and like the storyline.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54792

I thank you all for your time.

Blog Entries
    I would have posted sooner, but since I was working on getting the next RP ready I would not have been able to post that without double posting or editing. So I waited until I had it finished. I will now address the posts that I had wanted to earlier.

Cetra ignoring the club has me a little disconcerted. I'm hoping that changes. As for the RP, you only posted once. I would imagine that you had a direction in mind for your character as anyone would. That would be how you would typically approach things until the main story started to unfold. But the RP needs to move along so it is important post. Moving it through will allow it develop deeper, but it is still stuck on the beginning posts with no one doing much of anything at the moment.

And Lady Rika I will be looking at your RP and give you the decision on whether or not if you will be needing to go through recruitment or not. I was sort of busy today doing work on the new RP so you understand that I have not looked at it yet.

EDIT: Also I have accepted Lady Rika into the club. So she is officially a member now. I was very pleased with her RPing skills and she will be a fine addition to the ranks of Royalty. First order of business for you would be selecting a Royal title if you are so inclined to do so. For the time being you are a noble until you choice a title. You may also take part in the Royalty internal RP with said title. You are also open to joining the current running Divided Connection RP and the new RP that I am creating currently.

And as for the RP here is what I have come up with. It blends a lot of themes together and events in history. So it should be interesting. I know it was made the comment before that this was like X-Men. And in some fashion that is correct. However, the approach is that unlike the X-Men where there really is only a few people that have powers and evolution is slowly taking it time. Magic is a general thing that anyone can use, people just don't know that yet. The most gifted ones are the only ones that are using because they do it without really thinking about it too hard. So here it is.
    The World of Rumnir

The continent of Rumnir contains five kingdoms spread across the land. However, they were not content with simply their own land and thus have fought numerous wars between each throughout the centuries. However, in the last twenty years something has occurred that is shaking all of the kingdoms. There is a sudden appearance of a strange, mysterious ability in people to draw on nature and themselves to create. No one knows what is happening, but it is affect everyone equally without regard. Some think that it is a disease that infecting them and others a sign from the gods.
    Five Kingdoms

Kithur: One of the northern kingdoms, they are currently at war with Jumin for the last two years. Their land lies in the northwest of the continent until it runs into mountains to the west. The land beyond the mountain is almost completely inaccessible making for their western border. To the north lies the coast and sea. They control most of the northern lands extending into the east north over Jumin. These are recent lands taken in the war.
    They are recruiting magic users into their military for use against Jumin. It is policy and propaganda used to get the citizens to turn in people that can use magic. Part of what they say is that they are removing the threat from the populace and keeping the people clean. They do not care about age and will take anyone that shows strong abilities and put them in the army. Those that do not agree are not seen again.
    Jumin: The other northern kingdom it shares most of its border with Kithur along its western boundary. To the east it is stopped by mountains that cut off the remaining half of the continent to the east. They are currently at war with Kithur attempting to retake the lands lost in the north.
    Jumin recently came out of a war with Pilner to the south of them five years ago. It was then that they started using people with magic abilities. And with the war with Kithur they have continued similar methods that Kithur uses. The public is more willing to turn in people knowing that they are needed for war. Though there is a stronger sentiment that they are a threat to them and need to be removed. Some of the religious factions exist in the very southern regions of the kingdom.
    Lothua: The central kingdom is completely surrounded by the others. Until the last century Lothua had fought numerous civil wars leaving the entire region unstable. The only reason no one invaded was the strength of military that each side had. It also meant weakening themselves to the other kingdoms, which they were often at war with. However, since the unification of Lothua they have been a threat to the other kingdoms. Fifty years ago they fought the southern kingdoms and held them off with their strong military. Since they have kept to themselves maintaining a strong defense that makes the other kingdoms ignore them.
    Lothua is also well known for taking in magic users. They employ them in the defense of the kingdom making their military power even more feared. It is said that Lothua openly welcome all people that can use magic and that they have a secret underground that accepts refugees from the other kingdoms. However, Lothua has remained closed and such rumors cannot be confirmed.
    Cormenyr: Part of the southern kingdoms, they exist along the mountains that border Kithur and the shore to the south. They have come out of a war with Pilner twenty-five years ago that devastated their lands and military strength. Since they have worked to rebuild their military while Pilner waged war with Jumin to the north. The weakened border guard has allowed religious groups from Pilner to enter spreading the growing religion.
    Cormenyr does not trust the magic users though they do not openly attack them. The religious groups work independently of the kingdom, but are also not arrested for their actions against the people.
    Pilner: The Holy Kingdom of Pilner is the origin of the new religion that is spreading across the land of Rumnir. Their borders lie against the mountains to the east and Jumin to the north and Cormenyr to the west. They evenly divide up the shore to the south with Cormenyr after the stalemate twenty-five years ago. Their military however recovered sooner, but is now being rebuilt from the recent war with Jumin.
    Due to the religion Pilner rounds up the people that can use magic and puts them on trial. Depending on how strict to the teachings the region is those that use magic maybe be killed rather than given any fair trial. The people will often turn in those that show magic abilities, mothers are even known to hand in their children.

State of Magic in Rumnir:
    Magic appeared in the land recently only twenty years ago for unknown reasons. No one knows when it actually occurred but the first recorded person with strange abilities was twenty years ago. Since that point the number of people with magical abilities has slowly been increasing each year. While a true census of the population does not exist it is believed that roughly one percent of the population currently has said abilities.

Filt Hol Grimthor the Heretic:
    Filt was a researcher from the kingdom of Cormenyr born roughly thirties years before the incident, making him in his fifties now. His research has labeled him a heretic in most kingdoms due to his interest in magic and the people that can use it. His theory is that everyone contains magic within them and has the potential to control it in some degree. The only reason a small part of the population has shown them so far is because they are the most talented and well attuned to the magic. They are attuned to the point that it is second nature to them. However, it would be possible to teach others to use magic and be able to do what those that can do it naturally.
    This theory is not widely accepted among the people and is considered heresy by some groups. The theory itself is known, though not often spoken since its words are dangerous when spoken in the wrong company. The man remains hidden since he announced his findings to the royalty of the kingdoms at the summit ten years ago. Rumors are that his is currently hiding in Lothua where he continues his research.

Pilner Religion:
    The religion that grew up in Pilner replaced the old belief in pagan gods that the rest of the kingdoms believe in. There are a surprising amount of similarities with the new religion and the old one. They still believe in a number of gods, though the names have change what they represent is still fairly similar. The primary gods exist in reign over the natural elements, fire, water and earth. Then underneath that are further gods for weather, sun and moon. Most of the minor gods were removed that existed as now pagan gods. The area that they reign over were moved into the six existing gods, such as crops is under weather and war under fire.
    Because of the similarities with the old pagan religion it was easy to convert people over. The new religion was instituted by the Kingdom of Pilner roughly fifty years ago and has since spread as the primary religion in the kingdom. It has also spread into the neighboring kingdoms that still believe in the old pagan gods, which are numerous and vary from region to region. The new religion was seen as a sort of standardization of the too varied religions that had created internal conflicts in the past.
    They view magic as heresy and a distortion of nature. They are corrupting their bodies that were given to them by the gods and turning their backs on them. As such people that use magic that are caught face a variety of punishments. The first is conversion, attempting to get them to repent for their sins. However, there are some groups a little more fanatical than others that tend to ignore the first step. The second step is an inquisition, which calls on a formal request to the head of the religion to have someone interrogate and often torture the person. The final step is execution, if the person continues to refuse to convert and give up the use of magic they will be killed. The method of execution varies and is up to the decision of the local groups, which usually is based on the primary god they worship. Common methods are burning, drowning, stoning, starvation, torture or simple execution. Typically those that believe in the god of water will drown the person so that they may go back to the god for final judgment.

I have decided to forego having races. I originally had created a number of races only to realize that what I was doing was going to be conflicting with what I had created. So having different races became unnecessary for the overall scheme of things. Since I want magic users to blend in more and be like everyone else. It also makes it easier for kingdom recruiting people to hunting people outside of their kingdom as well without things being strange. So everyone will be human.

The people that can use magic go by a number of different names. Magic Users or Magic Person is the more politically correct term. Others are Magite, Mage, Magi, Magician, Corruptor, Bender, Alter, along with a variety of other terms. People see them as corrupting nature and bending it towards their own will, since they can use the elements of the gods. Pilner specifically calls them Magic Heretics or Nature Heretics. Since they are seen as breaking the code with the gods some are called God Breakers.

I will be adding my character later. I have a headache right now and hot and uncomfortable. I had fortunately done all of this up before that happened, so I just put it up. My character will be added when I can think without hurting my head.

As I said I would be posting up my character. So here it is along with the pieces of information you will need for your profiles. Standard stuff, though nationality will be important since there are five kingdoms and where you are from will impact things. There is a lot of distrust between the kingdoms, so being from Jumin and going into Kithur is not going to be fun. And old wounds do not mend easily.
    As for the magic, you can have fun with that and do whatever you want. You can be as specific as just being able to run fast to as general manipulating fire. Magic comes in many forms so you can have fun and making it as obvious or subtle as you want. You also do not necessarily need to have magic. Not having magic is an option as well if you so wish it. The rest should be self explanatory.
    Name:
    Nationality:
    Magic Element (If applicable):
    Social Status:
    Weapons (If applicable):
    Appearance:
    Background:

Name: Eris Kiur Rhiemiu
    Nationality: Kithurian
    Magic Element: Lightning
    Social Status: Lower Class
    Weapons: None
    Appearance: Eris has shoulder length brown hair usually tied back when she is doing work in the fields. Her eyes are dark blue innocent with forgetfulness. The village is poor surviving off of their crops, so her clothes are what little they can maintain. She wears a thick woven dress hiding her dirtied face. When she is in the fields she wears her brother’s clothes that hang on her thin body.
    Background: Eris’ village lies on the border of Kithur and Jumin. It is often that the land changes sides during battles, but the village continues to go on living. They supply their food to whoever pays regardless of which kingdom they are a part of. When Eris was born it was part of the Kingdom of Kithur. However, it currently is in the control of Jumin from a recent raid two months ago. Because the village lies so far away from both kingdoms’ capital there is little care in what becomes of a small village with no military worth. Soldiers will pass through frequently looking for food and water, which the villagers offer up without question.
    All of the villagers had grown to be flexible and not care about rulers, but simply living through the next day. They would offer whatever they had, including their women if requested. Eris was accustomed to this and did not hate the soldiers for what they did. They always passed by without incident. However, after the raid from Jumin ended the soldiers were restless returning back to the village.
    When they returned the soldiers took what they wanted and Eris became the eye of someone’s interest. What happened to her is only known by the villagers who were forced to watch. After they were finished with her she was found unconscious, having fainted. She was brought back to her parents who learned of what happened to her and became distraught for Eris did not wake. It was two days before she opened her eyes and when asked what she could remember she only had a blank expression.
    A month passed and it was quickly realized that Eris was pregnant, no doubt from what happened to her. However, when Eris was told she was happy, smiling to her parents who could only cry. She spoke to them telling them that it was Kign’s child. She could remember stealing away into the night with him and was convinced it was his. But they all knew that Kign had died six months ago in the field when soldiers from Kithur attacked. Eris could not be dissuaded and seeing that it brought her peace her parents remained quiet.

Blog Entries
    Since that post has a lot of information, I'm going to take my time to read it. Well, not uber slow, but not speed reading either. I tend to skip stuff when I speed read. =P

I'll edit this post with a profile sooner or later.

....And where's Rika? =(

Blog Entries
    Yeah, there is a fair amount to read. But its up now and hopefully it will grab some people back. Namely, Dragonheart who was more interested in this idea. And I don't know I might be able to grab in Psiko if he still reads the club. I'm not sure about Loco, he might be game for it. We'll see I guess.

Though I will continue to place emphasis on is the idea that I don't have a story set out for this. There is not going to be a prologue, I did not even think one up. Its just going to be writing my character and we'll just meet and things happen. I'm not going to be directing it towards any sort of path. The only thing I have thought out is development of my character, which will get blended into the story as it unfolds.

And as I said in the previous post, but it might have over shadowed by really large post about the RP. Lady Rika has been invited to join the club. I read through her RP and more than satisified with what I saw. So she is a regular member of the club now whenever she makes her next post.

I'm not sure what is wrong with Aerif, there is been no reply thus far for her. She is part of the club now, but does need to post again to make that confirmation.

Back on the RP, whenever you get the time you can start putting up character profiles. There is not really anymore that I am going to add since I want to keep things relatively at its basics. If you have questions to clarify something I will answer them. If you have other questions I will answer them as best as I can depending on what they are relating to with the RP.

Blog Entries
    I'm here, I just happen to be busy at the moment. I've been trying to get round to posting here or somewhere else but I've been pre-occupied for the past month or so.

Anyways, I'm here if your curious!

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Blog Entries
    Name: Kaida
    Nickname/Alias: Hydra
    Nationality: Kithuran
    Magic Element (If applicable): n/a (see Magic)
    Social Status: Middle Class
    Weapons (If applicable): None
    Appearance: Kaida has amber eyes and long black hair. She wears the uniform of the Lothuan Magic Corps.
    Background:

Kaida was born into a poor farming village (possibly the same one as Eris). From an early age she displayed strange abilities, the first hints of her magic. At first her parents, who had no other children, convinced themselves that Kaida was normal and just had an active imagination. Kaida quickly learned to suppress her power in the presence of others and did so quite well, until the day she turned twelve.

Her parents had scraped together just enough money to buy a kitten for their daughter. Kaida was so excited she accidently let her secret slip, proving she was in fact a person with magic power. Her parents were horrified and immediately forced her into the house and locked her in her room and killing the kitten in the process. Kaida was very angry over her new friend's death and also frightened at what they might do to her. She discovered the second half of her magic that night and used it to escape. Kaida fled the village and after three long years of surviving on her wits and her powers, she was guided to Lothua's underground by a fellow magic user.

At age 15 she joined the military and earned the name 'Hydra' almost as soon as she arrived. She's currently serving as an agent of special operations due to her unusually strong magic and unique abilities.

Magic: Kaida could speak the language of animals from a very early age. She spent long hours in the forest, learning from her companions. This ability has faded somewhat with age, possibly due to the development of her main power. Kaida is a shapeshifter. It's not a complete power yet - it takes many hours of practice for her to master a single form and even longer to use it effectively. She also has to learn how to handle the natural instincts of each form. (Note: It's easier to master a relative of a form she's already learned, as the body and the instincts are often very similiar.)

Currently mastered forms: (Domestic) Cat, Fox, Eagle, Horse
    Currently working on: Wolf

Let me know if you need me to change Kaida's power. I've always wanted to play around with a shapeshifter, but if you think it's too much I can either tone it down or use a different magic entirely.

~DragonHeart~

Edit: Minor profile changes.
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 06-25-2007 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    It sounds good what you have DH. Magic is as limitless as you want it to be, so it is open to complete free reign. And I don't mind having someone powerful as well, since as I describe the strong ones will stand out first. So it is only natural, the only difference will be the ability to control said powers. Someone could be really powerful, but chaotic and being more harmful than useful.

And yeah I was curious Aerif. ^^ It had been a while since I ended the RP that I was a little worried you had changed your mind or something. I just needed to know that you were still interested in the club. The only other formality is that you can pick a royal title, or just remain a Noblewoman, which is fine. The title really does not mean a lot, its more for intra-club personality than anything else.

Back on the subject of the RP, I don't know how many people are interested in it. But I am looking to get it started once I get a couple more profiles so that interest does not evaporate. I don't know if it will work, but we shall see how it goes. It will be very open though, so you will be able to join in at anytime, just like the original Royalty RP. I joined it half way into the story.

Name: Sizuru Koroshisubana
    Nationality: Jumin
    Magic Element: Psychic abilities
    Social Status: Military
    Weapons : Any object within range of her power
    Appearance: Her most distinguishing feature is her shoulder-length fiery-orange hair that seems almost unnatural. Her piercing blue eyes and slim, hourglass figure is enough to draw plenty of unwanted attention... or so one would think. Due to her abilities, such attention is easily adverted if she chooses.

Background: Sizuru was one of the first magically-attuned children to end up thrown into the Juminian military. Both of her parents were part of the military, so naturally she was born in a military hospital. Upon giving birth, Sizuru's mother was spontaneously decapitated. The crying infant was rushed from the room and placed in an adjacent wing. Upon further investigation they discovered that the child was the culprit. She was unable to control her innate magic ability and slaughtered her own mother. The military quickly realized that the child's magic potential would be a great asset and she was forced into military care that day.

Sizuru has known nothing of regular life, spending her entire existence being trained as an assassin. Unlike the Kithurian Military's typical over-zealous ruthlessness towards magic-wielders, the Juminian Military was rather supportive of her, trying to build her into a well-rounded individual and not a test-tube experiment. Of course, one man's idea of kindness is another's idea of torture. After all, the Juminians wanted a magic-wielder capable of killing at a moment's notice.

At the age of 16, Sizuru had completed all of her training and was added to a new top-secret agency created by the government. As far as the general public is concerned, the agency doesn't exist. In fact, the only members of the government aware of it are a few key members near the top ranks, that way the government has almost complete deniability over any actions that the agency takes. The purpose of this highly-classified agency is to target key individuals and installations in other countries, most notably Kithur, and eliminate them. All missions once accepted are considered final and cannot be canceled under any circumstances. Anyone who attempts to dissuade an agent from its mission, even an ally, is considered a hostile.

Sizuru is gifted in the use of her mind. Her main focus is on telekinesis, being able to control any object within her radius. This includes using objects as weapons, or outright ripping them apart. Close behind is her ability to mask her presence from others. She is capable of altering the perception of people or creatures around her, an almost hallucinogenic ability. Rather than being able to make people 'see things that are not there' she is able to make people 'unaware' of things, such as herself. She cannot control people's thoughts, nor can she read people's minds or emotions. She simply blocks their ability to detect her until its too late. Her magic power spikes when she loses her temper. While this might seem like a useful thing, it is quite dangerous. A spike in power can easily push a magic-wielder over its limits and cause it to completely lose control. Through extensive training she has learned where her limits are, but even so... such power is quite tempting. Any other information regarding Sizuru is heavily classified.

--------
    Name: Gwinnyn of the Holy Order of Pilner DECEASED
    Nationality: Pilner
    Magic Element: Wind
    Social Status: Upper Religious Class
    Weapons : Staff
    Appearance: Golden-blond hair that extends slightly past her shoulder blades, blue eyes. Slightly underweight due to religious fasting.

Background: Gwinnyn was born in the small town of Thalas in the northern region of Pilner, several years before magic began appearing in the world. Her parents were devout religious individuals and enforced their beliefs upon their child. She embraced the beliefs of the old religion full-heartedly but soon that religion began to change. With the discovery of magic-wielders came the change of the Pilner Religion. The once pure religion became perverted to include the destruction of anyone considered 'impure'. By this time she was already a Priestess in the former church and was forced into the new church against her better judgment. Rather than leave and be excommunicated, she secretly worked within the church to lighten the punishment on magic-wielders that were caught.

When she reached the age of 18, she fell in love with one of the magic-wielders that she rescued from the grips of the Pilner religion. Unlike the typical magic-wielders who despised her despite her efforts, he was genuinely thankful and understood her plight. A relationship between a priestess vowed to celibacy and a "cleansed" magic-wielder was no easy task. Over the next six years their relationship grew, but the situation took a turn for the worse. Gwinnyn began exhibiting the early signs of magic. She had felt a strange affinity to the winds for quite some time, but the abilities remained dormant. The Pilner priests and priestesses were well-versed in methods of discovering magic-wielders and soon realized what was going on. Unlike the typical three-step process for regular magic-wielders, a priest or priestess that is a magic-wielder is immediately executed for their crime. Despite her efforts to flee from the tyranny around her, she was captured and brutally murdered by a crowd in the capital of Pilner.

--------
    Name: Tyrbane Silverhand
    Nationality: Pilner
    Magic Element: Unknown
    Social Status: Excommunicated Heretic of the Pilner Religon
    Weapons : Great Katana
    Appearance: Short brown hair trimmed neatly, green eyes, athletic build. He has trained in both martial arts and sword fighting, so his muscles are more lengthy and flexible, rather than huge and bulky, allowing for quick, fluid movement while not sacrificing strength.

Background: Tyrbane Silverhand was born in the capital of Pilner and dreamed of becoming a warrior just like his father. His father was an elite fighter in the military, and was more than happy to train his son in his free time. Unfortunately, when Tyrbane was 16, he began exhibiting the signs of magic use and struggled to control it. His father sacrificed his career and his life to cover-up the fact that Tyrbane was a magic-wielder, claiming that he himself was the one, not his son. While the deed was admirable, the priests were not fooled for long. Days later Tyrbane was captured and forced into a chapel basement until his trial as a magic-wielder. At this time he was visited by Priestess Gwinnyn, who convinced the priests to excommunicate him rather than kill him. It was love at first sight. His mind told him not to fall for a Priestess, the very ones trying to have him killed, but his heart could see past the outer layers. Her position was very similar to his, placed in a situation where the only available choices were all paths towards death. Although their relationship grew strong, they both were well aware of the inevitable outcome. When Gwinnyn's innate magic-wielding abilities started to become noticeable, he tried desperately to have her leave the country with him. Eventually she agreed, but it was too late. The township was outraged that a Priestess of Pilner was a magic-wielder and brutally murdered her. He vowed from that day on to do whatever it took to fight back against the oppressive grip of society and strike at the heart of the Pilner Religion and bring it to its knees. Rather than bury himself in agony and anger, he focused all his feelings and energy into harnessing his strength to protect others from the fate that his precious love had undergone.

--------
    Name: Alastora (true name unknown)
    Nationality: Jumin
    Magic Element: Fire
    Social Status: Military
    Weapons : Great Katana, Fire
    Appearance: If her striking, crimson hair and burning-red eyes aren't enough to send chills down most people's spines, her bubbly personality is enough to totally baffle them. At first glance she looks like a vicious killer ready to burn out the soul of anyone who crosses her path... then she speaks. Of course, don't let her personality fool you. She can in fact do all that listed above and more, should one cross her.

Background: Little is known about Alastora's background. Her history is veiled in mystery. She currently serves as Sizuru's partner in training and group missions. Alastora loves spending time with the loner Sizuru, but the reverse is definitely not true. Her magic capabilities and limits are classified, adding yet another layer of mystery to her.
    Last edited by Merlin; 06-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Merlin's the youngest of our group so far. ^^ Well glad to have you on board Merlin. Once we get a fourth person I'll get to writing my post, unless you two feel strongly about starting immediately. At which point I'll start writing as soon as possible.

I'll go nag on Lady Rika and Aerif to see if they want to join in the new RP. Since it will be starting up within a short period of time of the fourth member putting down a character. I really want to start it up soon so that interest does not drift away. And I know you have been wanting to writing something Merlin, so hopefully we can get it moving along.

Let me know how you two feel DH and Merlin about only three people, or waiting for a fourth. I'd prefer to have 6 or 7, but I'm not going to wait that long to start it up. The rest can join in when they feel like it. Which is hopefully sooner than later.

I'm back after my long hiatus... lol.

I'm going to edit my above post later today. I ran out of time last night since I had to get up early today to get ready for work.

Anywho, either way is fine... I'd rather go ahead and start doing something but I can wait as well. I can write my intro in the meantime anyway, that way it is ready to post. That is, after I get back from work tonight.

EDIT: What's the general technology level of the world? Maybe you mentioned it long ago somewhere, but I don't recall. Its the key piece of information missing from your above description.
    Last edited by Merlin; 06-20-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Registered User TFF Royalty Lady Rika's Avatar
    I am truly sorry for not posting, though that is not reason enough. My absence from here and the internet in general had been from some serious emotional problems that I don't feel would be polite to disscuss here.
    I hope I haven't angered you all by not being here, because I managed to post lightly in other forums by the force of others.

But as for your roleplay Andromeda I really like it, but it might take me a little time to fully read the entire thing completley. Like Great Writer Vicky I too don't want to miss anything so I will try to post my character profile either tonight or tomorrow morning. But I shall post!

Hmm, a royal title? Thats a really cool idea. Do we get to pick them ourselves or do we level up over time? I read the first pages of this club but I wasn't entirly sure. But if I could choose I would really enjoy being a Countess.
    Well I would love to continue writing further but I really have to go. (Parents orders)

Blog Entries
    The technology is around the medieval period. Swords are typical and horses are common transportation. The industrial power would probably be that of the 1500s possibly even earlier. Steel would not be very common, but iron would be. Standard fare for a fantasy genre.

I'll remind myself read your profile again tonight to see the additions that you add. But I'll look into grabbing some more people for the RP. Hopefully, that can happen soon.

EDITED: It is good to see you Lady Rika. I don't mind that you have been absent, I understand that life happens. It is just helpful to know that life did happen. That aside, you can pick whatever title you want. Since there is not really a competitive aspect to RP *cough*, having a rank that you battled for would not make a lot of sense. I could institute something like what the Bleach club, which I have thought about as it is a nice addition and a good why to make use of it. But as of right now, just pick your title.

Blog Entries
    Either way is fine with me. I'm not in any particular rush. I've been spending a lot of my time reading lately so I'm not posting as much, but I'll be sure to make time as soon as we start.

~DragonHeart~

Although I believe that its blatantly obvious at a glance that just edited my profile post, I figured I'd post to say so just in case... lol. Ready when you are...

Blog Entries
    I'll put up one eventually as well. Though with a different char than what I had originally thought.

My character will be a female. Probably a fighter. Boxer, perhaps. They had boxing back then, right?

Wow you came up with something different? XD Sorry, I had to poke at you. From quickly glancing over random RPs, the same char name seems to pop up a lot...

As for boxing, I don't believe the sport itself was formed back then, but hand-to-hand combat was definitely present. Street brawlers, etc have pretty much always existed in some shape or form. The idea of two men wearing nothing but silk boxers fighting over a belt and a purse... well that came later... and probably was originated by a gay man... but uh, thats another subject. lol!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast