Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Sky Pirates: Remixed

Yay!! The Sky Pirates: Remixed FF_FrEaK's Avatar
    Well it's been a long time, and I'm wondering if this has died. Is it all over?? All the planning and cool pirate talk? I really wanted to be in it... we have to get it up and running somehow.
    You know, its about time I changed my dumb old sig

He pwns you!!!!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I've about given up on this now honestly. I can't talk for Nick, but the last of my drive fizzled when I realised I couldn't get at any of my stuff on my old laptop's hard drive. It really sucks when you put a bit of effort in and things go down the toilet like that...
    But I digress...

If enough people seem actively interested, I'll see about starting on locales again. If not, I just couldn't honestly be bothered. Is there anyone really still seriously interested in the club? And by seriously, I mean REALLY seriously willing to make this more active...
    victoria aut mors

The Sky Pirates: Remixed Holy Priest's Avatar
    Silver? I'm so sorry.... I was off for such a long time. There's something happened and i could go online and so..... Really sorry for that.... And i really would like to say that since everything is done and quite well planed, why will it be let go? I think this can still be continue
    Have a nice day... Blessings...

Lady Succubus The Sky Pirates: Remixed Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Uh.. Everything is not done. And not quite well planned, or else it'd be on the go already.

The Sky Pirates: Remixed Holy Priest's Avatar
    Isit? So, will it be continue to be discussed? or it'll just be left like this?
    Have a nice day... Blessings...

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Honestly it's up to Nick. Personally I don't really see the point when few people seem really interested in getting an RP up and running. With no-one active, and most of the stuff I created gone, I'm already fairly over the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph
    ...Uh.. Everything is not done. And not quite well planned, or else it'd be on the go already.
    Toph's words are correct. And I personally doubt it'll ever really reach the go...
    Or have a decent run at any rate.
    victoria aut mors

The Sky Pirates: Remixed Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Nathan's right. I thought with the influx of members, this would pick up. But there never was new members and old ones pretty much never gave a shit except a select few.

I think this horse should be shot, one final time...in the head....

Sorry guys, i just can't commit...

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Lady Succubus The Sky Pirates: Remixed Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And with that, I guess I'll close the thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6