Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Sky Pirates: Remixed

The Sky Pirates: Remixed Dragoon_Nick's Avatar
    Where the polar bears play at night and where the beavers are furry...
    Greetings fellow sky pirates. As much as i wanted this to happen sooner, due to family events and parties and crap worth wasting time in, the RP has been delayed by a week or 2.

However, the first phase is now complete, the OOC thread is now open, and characters are allowed to be created.

As for the flag, i reckon we'd best stick with this one here. It's simple, and can even be made into a signature for the club. The others are nice, but they're too kiddish and i don't see how we can associate to dragons, if anything, they'd be our enemies >.>

Thanks mateys

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

The Sky Pirates: Remixed
    The land with the light engraved on the stone.
    I have a couple of questions.

First of all, how is anyone going to use the Goundrel language? I mean, how does one learn how to speak Goundrel & how are we going to use it sometime in the RP? We can just improvise words? Because that way, we'll need to explain what we're saying. Is this language going to be used at any point?

Second, is my character's skills fair? Because, from what i've seen so far, i'm the only one with "super skills" in a way. Is it alright to have someone that overpowered? I talked to the Patches about it & he said it's ok, but still, looking at the profiles being so normal, it's a bit weird. Because in a battle against someone armed with a plain lance or something, it will take less than a direct hit to bring him down.

Eh, the Goundrel language isn't really complete both on language translation and origin. Its a building project similar to that of the Al Bhed of FFX. I thought maybe it would be interesting. Anyone have suggestions, let everyone know....

As for your skills Cloud, they're perfectly ok, just as long as you don't over do them. Because a simple nun-chuk on the head could suffice sometimes. They're called special skills because they're specially used...and special...

Also, Evangel, was it really necessary to post in a white font? Its just a headache ><
    Would you mind changing it to a normal font? The underline sucks for me....and probably for others...thanks

~Co-Cap'n Totz

My Awesome TFF Family

My awesome Obsessive Half-Breed Half Sister: Vampiric Delirium, My Yaoi-Loving Compassionate Daughter: Xeim, My Forever Intoxicated Vigilante Brother: Celtic_Silver, My Sister From Another Mister: OceanEyes28, My Awesome Cali Brother: Fishie, My adorable little pet bunny: Tiger Lily, My FF worthy awesome Homie, ManicDepression, My Cloud-loving Spartan Fenririan Brother: Cloud, My UFC Champion athlete fighter: BenRampage, My godsmack addict, Manchester United Fan Rival in Trivia Brother: Omega Weapon, My Trivial Addict Cousin: Phantom, My Uber bot slicer son: Zero, My Really Awesome Rival in Trivia Brother: Squall333, My Silly Dragoonic Sister: Kaos Dragon, My Drunken Step-Father Who Smokes Every 5 Seconds: SasuXNaru, My "Unknowingly Being in His Family" Brother: Rasler, My Bahamut-Loving Stalker Sister:Bahamut1990, My Insane Overlord Grandfather: Itachi Uchiha

Oh, sorry about that. I use the darker TFF Forum skins so its easier to view whatever that way. So, sorry. Btw, is my character alright?

Aye, no problem and all, i forgot about the skins, which is a good, point. Thanks a lot for helping out dude.

As for your character, its interesting. Cyborgs are awesome, and i'm sure your character will be a fine addition to the RP.

Everyone's character is fine, and ready for RP. I've a few things to discuss with the co-captain and we should kick off by then, considering we're bound to have more character profiles as well.

Thanks everyone, couldn't do this without you all.

~Co-Cap'n Totz

My Awesome TFF Family

hello everybody good thing we are going to start our rp!

sorry for never realizing about what's going on now.. right now i'm trying to look some pics that will present my character hehehe sorry please bear with me...

hope that you understand me as i'm getting busy now on my job right now... but don't worry i will keep on updating ok? thanks and have a nice day!!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Yay!! The Sky Pirates: Remixed FF_FrEaK's Avatar
    I'M REALLY SORRY!!!! I didnt get my internet back until just yesterday. So don't think that I just forgot about it. I'll get my character profile ready.
    You know, its about time I changed my dumb old sig

He pwns you!!!!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Ahhh, Nick's gone you guys know, right?
    And unfortunately I have other things on my mind, so I can't really head this baby myself.
    But we can't die so easily, so if anyone wants to lead the sky pirates and be in charge, just post and if everyone agrees, that's fine. If there are multiple people we'll all vote.
    Later.
    victoria aut mors

o really? i don't know why please tell us especially for those who don't know?

well i'm not a potential leader and i'm just a girl...

ok then we i will just wait for a replacement of nick then. I don't know to others if they agree, but it's alright for me to vote one who's got a potential like nick has...

that's all for my opinion then... to the rest of the members, please just step right up.... THANK YOU!

Saved from wrath

Registered User The Sky Pirates: Remixed Dimi's Avatar
    I've been meaning to get into the RP game for a while. Its a shame that Nick had to leave. But if you need help or anything setting it up Celtic then we can talk about it over PM or on MSN.

I really don't wanna see this club die either. So much potential and I'm really looking forward to starting the RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishie View Post
    I've been meaning to get into the RP game for a while. Its a shame that Nick had to leave. But if you need help or anything setting it up Celtic then we can talk about it over PM or on MSN.

I really don't wanna see this club die either. So much potential and I'm really looking forward to starting the RP.
    Yeah I was hoping for this to work too, but just the wrong time in my life right now. >< The get a good enough job and then finally a decent cheap flat of my own phase. To tell the truth I was sort of hoping a more experienced RPer might be interested in taking the reins. If worst comes to worst we'll probably have to take the helm Fishie, but I am hoping for someone who would have the time for it.

- Nathan.
    victoria aut mors

Morning Always Comes The Sky Pirates: Remixed Xeim's Avatar
    Well, I would really love to lend a hand....but I'm afraid I just wouldn't have the time. I already have a lot to do in terms of RPs/clubs....and my life's not exactly where I'd ideally like it to be.

I have had a lot of chats with Nick over the Rp, so I kind of know where he wanted to go with it. I don't think we'll really be able to keep it completely true to how nick would've wanted....but we should at least try.

I'm willing to help out as much as I can....maybe like some first matey-ish thing? I don't want this club to die, I really don't, I just can't take on the task of being leader right now. Celt, if you want me to take on some sort of task....do tell or contact me through MSN. Otherwise, I think Fishie's one of the more able members here to run our little band.
    Last edited by Xeim; 01-28-2008 at 07:32 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

hey what's wrong in this club??

well i hope it will work out as soon as possible...

i don't know what's going on here but i just hoping that we will not going to let it die just as that...

well.. i just keep on waiting

Saved from wrath

BREAKING NEWS!

I talked with Nick over MSN today, and he's just having a break because he wants to focus more on college work. By the time he finishes his ban should be gone and he'll be back. Problem over. Til then we'll make the most of things. Anything you want in the RP, post it here. We might suffer a bit of a delay, but with some good planning the resulting RP could be a good deal more solid.

- Nathan
    victoria aut mors

Registered User The Sky Pirates: Remixed Dimi's Avatar
    Awesome dude. So the Sky Pirates isn't done for after all. The wait for the RP will be worth it though. We have many good RPers in here and with careful planning and going over stuff, then everything will be fine.

o yeah that's really a good news then...

well i will just keep on eye on this rp.. i will just also wait for the other members to sign up for their characters... thanks for that!!

Saved from wrath

Lady Succubus The Sky Pirates: Remixed Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Many good RPers? Where? >_>;
    Xeim, Me, Fishie...

Who else? >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Bei Fong View Post
    Many good RPers? Where? >_>;
    Xeim, Me, Fishie...

Who else? >_>;
    Ouch...
    I mean that practice RPB between me and DragonHeart wasn't that bad. And my main RP posts may have been brief at times, but they weren't THAT bad were they?

And I think we have Evangel with us. He's pretty good too.
    And though many faces here might not have seen much TFF roleplay, who knows? We may uncover some real RP talent. Or not, but I WON'T dismiss the possibility.

- Nathan
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Celtic. I forgot. XD;
    I think of RPB and RP as two different skills. Hence why you didn't come to my mind in the RPing area. ^_^;; My bad. I'm sorry if I offended you. And yeah, Evangel too. He's alright.

Registered User The Sky Pirates: Remixed HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Argh me name be Andrew and ima willing to join ye on yer quest to become the greatest skypirates ever."

"Can I join ye?"

Yeah sure thing. Feel free to post and brainstorm with the rest of the crew and when Nick returns he'll edit you in.

The more the merrier.
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Cool thanks... but what do you mean by brain storm? For rps?

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Cool thanks... but what do you mean by brain storm? For rps?
    Yeah that's pretty much all we'll probably do for a while. That and a little random discussion here and there maybe. Just can't do everything til Nick comes back.
    I'm working on a few possible locales myself.
    Harder than I thought it'd be to write up decent ones.
    victoria aut mors

o celtic you just change your username into Nathan ha? sounds cute!!

well i suppose to ask you a lot of details about this club... but then i just going to wait the latest update about this one... don't worry i still have hope about this hehehe

Saved from wrath

Quote Originally Posted by ekimeinna View Post
    o celtic you just change your username into Nathan ha? sounds cute!!

well i suppose to ask you a lot of details about this club... but then i just going to wait the latest update about this one... don't worry i still have hope about this hehehe
    Yeah, Nathan's my real name.
    As for an update I'll wait til I see Nick online next and ask him if there's anything new. Hopefully I'll get a hold of him within the next week. We seem to come on at different hours most of the time.
    victoria aut mors

OK, talking to Nick over MSN, he'll be back "late june, early july - ish".
    Until then, just submit anything you want to see. A race, a location, plot ideas etc.

It all helps.
    - Nathan
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    I guess thats good beacuse i wont be online very often.
    Ill still try to post as much as possible.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, but I have to view this club as practically dead.
    The whole club is too dependent on Nick. And no one wants to take over. All that's going on is talk of doing things, or talk about submitting things, but no one is doing a damn thing.

Obviously I'm not interested in taking over the club either, because I have enough on my hands as it is.

If anyone is willing to take over as leader, say so now, and get the club rolling. June'ish? That's too long. I forsee this club not lasting that long. More accurately, it's ALREADY dead. It died when Nick left.

That's the facts.

So again, if anyone wants to take over, say so now. If not, I'm going to go ahead and put this club out of its misery. =\

I agree.

However, I can't take over since I already have a club to manage myself and have to keep it barely alive.

I'm still co-captain...
    And I'm still working on some locations and the like.
    And Nick has said he'll be back and when.
    And I'm still wishing to hear suggestions on what members want. Including their own races, settings, characters and just plain ideas.
    And I bet you hate sentences starting with and now, right?

But yeah we do need more activity.
    I'll handle locations. Anyone want to volunteer working on a race, idea etc at all?
    - Nathan.
    victoria aut mors

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast