Thread: Should gay people be allowed to use forums?

Should gay people be allowed to use forums?

This is a question we had on over at the other board. Should gay people be allowed on forums or that their transvestitsmbring too much melodramacy to a board. I knew a member got a sex change and actually told people than he did! At first I was like dude, your a ****ing troll and what are you gonna about it? But it turns out this dude was the real deal. He even did the wild mut voice to prove it!

Some people are gay, and sometimes they let that get in the way of the word of the board. Forums rules. Don't bring it up in every post you make.

Now here is a thread worthy of Intellectual Discussion.

I am unsure on the issue. They have their uses, but sometimes their drama can be too much. Maybe there should be some sort of quota limit for homosexuals and transgender members of each forum.

I agree. I mean there are a few that can keep it to themselves, but then you got those showy flamboyant ones who make it a point to say something about their sexual orientation in every damn post.

Death Before Dishonor Should gay people be allowed to use forums? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think that there is anything wrong with homosexuals getting on forums, but if all they post is about there sexuality then that shouldn't be allowed. I mean we get it your gay you don't have mention it in all your post. Other than that I see no reason why homosexual's shouldn't be allowed...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

.............. Should gay people be allowed to use forums? smurphy's Avatar
    Now I am sure this is horrendously un-politically correct but i agree, i cant stand people who flaunt their flamboyance( due to their being gay). Whats the point of posting if the only thing you contribute is what everyone already knows, that theyre a huge homosexual. People like that also usually are narrow minded pricks who think they are always right.

Do the elements trust you? Should gay people be allowed to use forums? bahamuts heir's Avatar
    If a persons gay then it should be the same as everybody else as long as they stay on topic we are all people after all
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by cloudcry6 View Post
    If a persons gay then it should be the same as everybody else as long as they stay on topic we are all people after all
    Dude we're talking about gay people here.

I am killing this thread. People have the right to use this forum, weather they are gay or not.

Plus this thread just screams for people to troll and the whole issue is a flame bait.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gingersnap Should gay people be allowed to use forums? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel the same way, Meier. Don't want to step on your toes, but I couldn't not close it.

Should people with ridiculous prejudices be allowed to use forums? Hmmm.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!