Thread: Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing.

Asking all the personal questions. Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing.

Reincarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing

What do you believe if you do believe in one of the above.

Do you believe in Reincarnation and that when we die our soul is reborn in the body of an animal or of another human. I have read countless stories of people who have experienced or told their stories of how they have experienced being another person in another life or having the instincts and sense of an animal. One story i can recall in particular is of an Indian woman who used to have visions of being inside a little girl, i can't remember many details of the story but she had sufficient information to trace this little girl and it turned out be a relative of some kind Great Grandmother or something like that.
    Sometimes we think our son is his Great Great Grandfather in spirit because he looks exactly the same and there is a particular song called The Road to Gundigah that his GG Grandfather used to love and when song to him would relax him nothing else would except this song as well as other personality traits.

Do you believe in Heaven and Hell because of course you can't believe in one and not the other, for Heaven to exists there must be a Hell to exists because that's where Lucifer the fallen angel was sent as a punishment (i think lol).

Or do you believe in nothing and just believe that we die and our remains go back into the earth and feed the worms and grubs and provide nutrients for the plants, or maybe we are all part of the one big flow of energy and our bodies when decimated return to that energy.

I don't believe in heaven or hell so when some one tells me i will go to hell i just smartly answer back and say I don't belive in god so i don't believe in heaven therefore there is no hell for me.

I am unsure about Re-incarnation yes maybe our spirit lives on forever inside different bodies and as one bodies life fades it moves onto the other then my question is how does a spirit just move to the next body how does it chose and how do some of these spirits or souls remember previous lives in other bodies.

I think i mainly believe that we just become the basic elements that make us up and return to the air or soil and feed other lifeforms for them to live so we become part of evrything in some way or form.The endless circle of life.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Pedobear approves Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    I hope there is a heaven & a hell.normally the good people would go to heaven and bad to hell..Idk what I would do up there for all eternity though..I really hope when I die that my soul goes somewhere so I hope there is a heaven..Lots of people dont believe that stuff..to tell you the truth I doubt about it sometimes too..I hope there is a place like that..It would be stupid just to die and rot in the damn..that box thingy..forgot the word again..
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

I invented Go-Gurt. Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Clint's Avatar
    I try to see the logic in everything. If heaven did exist, it would be overly crowded by now, seeing as how the majority of humans are dead. The same goes for hell. In order for them to exist and not be crowded, both realms would need to exist on a great deal of space. But yet, nothing has been discovered. Neither heaven nor hell has ever been found. Everything that exists gives off some type of energy, yet these realms seemingly don't. Therefore, it's safe to assume that neither heaven nor hell actually exist. So what does exist then? Energy does. Throughout history, people have seen specters of formerly deceased people. This is so because even after a being dies, he or she still puts out energy, and therefore, although no longer technically living, lives on in a different sense, as everything.

I choose the more logical sense because I don't like the fact (the biblical fact) that other animals besides humans can't get into heaven. It really pisses me off. That would mean that when my dogs die, the relationships that I built with them don't mean shit, because only baptized dogs, created by the hand of God, who accepts Jesus as his or her personal savior can get into heaven. Of course, all organized religions are like that. Absolutely every single one of them are completely retarded.

I do what you can't. Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Sasquatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    I don't believe in heaven or hell so when some one tells me i will go to hell i just smartly answer back and say I don't belive in god so i don't believe in heaven therefore there is no hell for me.
    And if you don't believe in the gas station down the street, does there cease to be a gas station down the street?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Of Darkness View Post
    It would be stupid just to die and rot in the damn..that box thingy..forgot the word again..
    Hahahahah. Casket. Happens to me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Egon Spengler View Post
    I try to see the logic in everything. If heaven did exist, it would be overly crowded by now, seeing as how the majority of humans are dead. The same goes for hell. In order for them to exist and not be crowded, both realms would need to exist on a great deal of space. But yet, nothing has been discovered. Neither heaven nor hell has ever been found. Everything that exists gives off some type of energy, yet these realms seemingly don't. Therefore, it's safe to assume that neither heaven nor hell actually exist.
    Unless they're not physical places for physical people to live in. Use your so-called "logic" all you want, you've still got to apply relevant information. Which is that they won't be "found" by live humans.

So what does exist then? Energy does. Throughout history, people have seen specters of formerly deceased people. This is so because even after a being dies, he or she still puts out energy, and therefore, although no longer technically living, lives on in a different sense, as everything.
    So you mean that last weekend when I saw Elvis riding a pink elephant, it was real?

I choose the more logical sense because I don't like the fact (the biblical fact) that other animals besides humans can't get into heaven. It really pisses me off.
    Please point out where in the Bible it says that animals can't get into Heaven. Really. I want to see this, so I'm asking -- where in the Bible does it say that animals cannot enter Heaven?

In fact, the Bible does say that in Heaven, the lion will lie down with the lamb. It'd be hard for animals to lie down together in Heaven if animals can't get into Heaven, wouldn't you agree?

Of course, all organized religions are like that. Absolutely every single one of them are completely retarded.
    That's the way. If you don't like it, call it retarded. Then everybody'll see it your way.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Asking all the personal questions. Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I try to see the logic in everything. If heaven did exist, it would be overly crowded by now, seeing as how the majority of humans are dead. The same goes for hell. In order for them to exist and not be crowded, both realms would need to exist on a great deal of space.
    Who put a limit on how big Heaven or hell is, who's to say it doesn't exists in alternate realm or astral plane.

But yet, nothing has been discovered. Neither heaven nor hell has ever been found.
    How can it be found by the living when only deceased are allowed.

Everything that exists gives off some type of energy, yet these realms seemingly don't. Therefore, it's safe to assume that neither heaven nor hell actually exist.
    So your saying the lump of wood out in my backyard has an energy or in fact a dead body gives off energy.

Its never safe to assume something, just because we haven't found proof doesn't mean there isn't any.

And if you don't believe in the gas station down the street, does there cease to be a gas station down the street?
    To me yes as i said i tell them i don't believe therefore it doesn't exist to me, if you believe something does not exist then in your mind it doesn't like the placebo effect.Mind over matter.

So you mean that last weekend when I saw Elvis riding a pink elephant, it was real?
    Not necessarily that would most likely be you mind playing an illusion on your senses.

That's the way. If you don't like it, call it retarded. Then everybody'll see it your way.
    I agree but it is all retarded not because i don't like it because its true, hell most wars are over religion.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Hahahahah. Casket. Happens to me all the time.

Unless they're not physical places for physical people to live in. Use your so-called "logic" all you want, you've still got to apply relevant information. Which is that they won't be "found" by live humans.

Please point out where in the Bible it says that animals can't get into Heaven. Really. I want to see this, so I'm asking -- where in the Bible does it say that animals cannot enter Heaven?

In fact, the Bible does say that in Heaven, the lion will lie down with the lamb. It'd be hard for animals to lie down together in Heaven if animals can't get into Heaven, wouldn't you agree?

Geez, must you turn every good topic into a ridiculous debate? He was just asking what we believe in when we die ugh.

Anyway, I'm not religious and I also don't believe in heaven nor hell. I think reincarnation is a possibility, I would think my soul/spirit if we really have one is being put to good use in the life of another human, or the spirit of an animal, or when to help beautify our beloved mother earth, that my friends would be cool. However I also believe in Nothingness after we die. We might in fact leave behind energy that could help the planet, (I'm not talking FFVII lifestream, but our life energy). Worms need to eat too right? LOL. But in a seriousness I would like to think my spirit creates some good in the world after my time has passed. I think making the planet more beautiful would be a awesome way to put my spirit to very good use.

Dragoon rep+ for you mate
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

It's the relevance of energy, kid. It doesn't matter if they're not physical places that can be seen, touched, or tasted. For anything to exist, there needs to be some form of energy working behind it. Therefore, considering that no amount of energy equivalent to how much it would take to produce two realms full of every person on earth who has ever died, it's safe to assume that neither heaven nor hell actually exist. And yes, it's possible to measure energy levels, so by that standard, humans would be able to find it.

No, you're just schizophrenic.

I want to see this, so I'm asking -- where in the Bible does it say that animals cannot enter Heaven?
    I don't know. Why don't you read it? I didn't. I just though I should make up another excuse, and that sounded like a reasonable one, so piss off.

It would be impossible for a lion to lie down with a lamb, considering that lions are hunters and lambs aren't. It's a metaphor for stupidity.

I don't like you. Should I call you retarded?

Who put a limit on how big Heaven or hell is, who's to say it doesn't exists in alternate realm or astral plane.
    That actually makes sense. But according to quantum theory, every astral plane is just that of a mimic of our world, only slightly different. Of course, absolutely nobody understands quantum theory, so I have no idea what I'm talking about.

How can it be found by the living when only deceased are allowed.
    Because even though they're dead, the energy that makes them exist, even after death, is still present.

So your saying the lump of wood out in my backyard has an energy or in fact a dead body gives off energy.
    Yes. Everything is made up of energy. It's just the way of the universe.

Its never safe to assume something, just because we haven't found proof doesn't mean there isn't any.
    The only thing I can do is assume. No proof has been found, so I have to make up my own mind about the subject at hand.
    Last edited by Clint; 05-05-2009 at 04:56 PM.

I feel epic... Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    I go both ways with Re-Incarnation. For example, how am I supposed to be sure the slug I just squashed wasn't my grandma?

I suppose there COULD be a Heaven and Hell. If so, I hope to go to Heaven, because sitting around in 15000 + Degrees Fahrenheit doesn't sound to pleasant to me...

I don't believe in "Nothing." If God really did make man, why would he so squander it as to send it to nothing when it dies?

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

I believe there has to be something more out there then just nothingness.

I believe there is a heaven and hell. Even if it can't been seen by the sight of meer mortals. The quantum theory is just that a theory. Nothing really supports it to be true hence the part of the name "theory.” Meaning there is no evidential fact behind it.

But in reality I would have to side with Egon, in saying that everything has energy, look at basic science. Energy is the concentrated by atoms moving with Neutrons and Electrons playing their parts. Even in death there is a kinetic energy that a corps holds. The body might be dead but the basic structure of that form is ever changing, hence there is some form of energy involved. The same principals apply to not only wood but anything living or dead to date.

As for my beliefs; I would have to turn to the movie “Stigmata” seeing it is the closest thing to where the origins of my beliefs reside (Not a direct depiction of what I believe though.) As stated in that film “the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me” and that holds true with in me. I do believe that God is every where and within every thing.

I do think the Church is corrupted to a sense, seeing you can look around and see some of the “7 deadly sins” with in every church (sloth (sleeping) Greed(why ask for money) Envy (Jealous much?) and Pride (bible thumpers) just to name a few.

But back to the main topic at hand, not only is there a heaven and hell to me but there is the statute Purgatory, hence the “Limbo” that appear as ghosts within this world. Like I said energy is a good source of debate, but the one thing that is not present in energy is memory. It takes conscientious decisions or pre programmed (man made or by nature) choices to decide where energy is dispersed. To me the soul is a harbinger of part of the bodies Kinetic energy and holds that energy to get from Earth to heaven or Hell or last possibly the limbo listed above.

But that is also where Heaven and Hell come into play, I think the energy that is released after the body expires, can roam to which dominion it is being called. And in turn it goes where it is forced to go.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries
    I believe there has to be something more out there then just nothingness.

I believe there is a heaven and hell. Even if it can't been seen by the sight of meer mortals. The quantum theory is just that a theory. Nothing really supports it to be true hence the part of the name "theory.” Meaning there is no evidential fact behind it.
    Yet we quite often depict Heaven as a place in the skies of luxury and tranquility, why do we give it this appearance, who's to say its like the matrix and all our souls are placed in millions, billions of capsules, ok that's a bit unrealistic but why do we give it an appearance at all when we have no idea of what it could possibly look like if it did exist of course same goes with hell we automatically think as hell as a place of torture and fire only because people say you will be tortured in the fiery pits of hell, so we assume that this person is write when they obviously have never seen it.

But in reality I would have to side with Egon, in saying that everything has energy, look at basic science. Energy is the concentrated by atoms moving with Neutrons and Electrons playing their parts. Even in death there is a kinetic energy that a corps holds. The body might be dead but the basic structure of that form is ever changing, hence there is some form of energy involved. The same principals apply to not only wood but anything living or dead to date.
    Yes there is the energy of decaying in a dead body but when it is finally void of any atoms what so ever your saying that it still has energy, the bones have potential energy when they are picked up and ready to be thrown at someones head and then of course that would turn into kinetic energy but that's about it.
    As for my beliefs; I would have to turn to the movie “Stigmata” seeing it is the closest thing to where the origins of my beliefs reside (Not a direct depiction of what I believe though.) As stated in that film “the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me” and that holds true with in me. I do believe that God is every where and within every thing.
    Therefore god is energy, that would have to my belief i don't believe in 'A GOD' but i do believe in a higher energy or an all encompassing energy.

I do think the Church is corrupted to a sense, seeing you can look around and see some of the “7 deadly sins” with in every church (sloth (sleeping) Greed(why ask for money) Envy (Jealous much?) and Pride (bible thumpers) just to name a few.
    I couldn't go as far as to say that sleeping is a sin we all do it i am assuming that you mean laziness.They ask for money for their churches and the masses etc i don't see it as greedy they ask for money because they don't earn it but It is true that The Vatican and Christianity is very very wealthy.

B
    ut back to the main topic at hand, not only is there a heaven and hell to me but there is the statute Purgatory, hence the “Limbo” that appear as ghosts within this world. Like I said energy is a good source of debate, but the one thing that is not present in energy is memory. It takes conscientious decisions or pre programmed (man made or by nature) choices to decide where energy is dispersed. To me the soul is a harbinger of part of the bodies Kinetic energy and holds that energy to get from Earth to heaven or Hell or last possibly the limbo listed above.
    If there is no memory in energy ie Ghosts then why do they reside around the place that they die or people they are connected to, an elastic band has memory we stretch it hence your conclusion on pre programmed energy but it then retracts itself to its former shape the atoms remember the shape and use the stored energy to form that shape again.

But that is also where Heaven and Hell come into play, I think the energy that is released after the body expires, can roam to which dominion it is being called. And in turn it goes where it is forced to go.
    What forces the it to go that's my question is it GOD does our soul reconnect with another vessel to carry it for another few years or does it just disperse and become the energy that surrounds us.
    Last edited by RamesesII; 05-06-2009 at 07:06 AM.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

To me yes as i said i tell them i don't believe therefore it doesn't exist to me, if you believe something does not exist then in your mind it doesn't like the placebo effect.Mind over matter.
    My point is that whether or not you -- or any of us -- believe in something does not determine whether or not it actually exists. If I start believing that I'm the only person who lives on my block, the rest of the people on my block don't cease to exist. I can believe them or not, and they're still there.

I agree but it is all retarded not because i don't like it because its true, hell most wars are over religion.
    Most Islamic wars, sure. Most of the rest were for land, gold, or control. Just because some people take an issue too far, or use an issue to gain support for their own cause, doesn't mean that the issue is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Geez, must you turn every good topic into a ridiculous debate? He was just asking what we believe in when we die ugh.
    And I was just answering him. Must you turn every topic I reply to into a petty argument about how much you don't like me because I don't care about your sexual defect?

It's the relevance of energy, kid.
    Good job trying to talk down to me by calling me "kid", when I'm older than you in every way. Nice try.

It doesn't matter if they're not physical places that can be seen, touched, or tasted. For anything to exist, there needs to be some form of energy working behind it.
    For anything physical to exist, yes. But when you discuss Heaven and Hell, they're not physical realms, they're spiriual realms. You're trying to explain the supernatural with natural reasoning.

No, you're just schizophrenic.
    Seeing Elvis or pink elephants is an old reference to being drunk, kid. My point was that just because people "see" things doesn't mean they actually exist. Maybe I'll just have to talk everything out for you, and use small words.

I don't know. Why don't you read it? I didn't.
    I have. And if you haven't read the Bible, don't claim that it states something that you're completely ignorant about.

It would be impossible for a lion to lie down with a lamb, considering that lions are hunters and lambs aren't. It's a metaphor for stupidity.
    If it is a metaphor, it's a metaphor for peacefulness, not stupidity. But keep insulting that which you don't understand, it continues to cement your intelligence and maturity levels.

I don't like you. Should I call you retarded?
    I believe you already have, in other threads. Wouldn't surprise me. You've made many other baseless attempts to insult me.

Because even though they're dead, the energy that makes them exist, even after death, is still present.
    That's the energy that makes their body exist. Again, you're talking about the physical person, not the spiritual.

The only thing I can do is assume. No proof has been found, so I have to make up my own mind about the subject at hand.
    And then insult others for disagreeing with your ignorant assumptions. Then give them negative rep and claim the high ground. You're well on your way, kid.

I mean hell, with you and another member both giving me negative rep every chance y'all get, I don't want to make this a love-triangle sort of thing, so I'm trying to just back out. Turn your attention to each other, and you'll live happily ever after, I'd bet.

Good job trying to talk down to me by calling me "kid", when I'm older than you in every way. Nice try.
    Stop bragging. You're only physically older than me.

For anything physical to exist, yes. But when you discuss Heaven and Hell, they're not physical realms, they're spiriual realms. You're trying to explain the supernatural with natural reasoning.
    In order for them to exist, kinetic energy would need to be present, just like in everything else that exists. You claim that they're realms. If you claim that they're realms, and then claim that they're only spiritual and don't exist in the physical world, then they're not exactly realms, are they? That would just be an idea. So what you're saying is that neither heaven nor hell exist, because the two of them are merely ideas.

Seeing Elvis or pink elephants is an old reference to being drunk, kid.
    It sounds more like schizophrenia... Although, the most frequent schizophrenic hallucination is audio. Perhaps LSD, or some other type of psychotic drug.

I have. And if you haven't read the Bible, don't claim that it states something that you're completely ignorant about.
    You can't tell me what to do. You're not my real mom.

If it is a metaphor, it's a metaphor for peacefulness, not stupidity.
    Only an idiot would think that a wild lion wouldn't have to hunt. It's a wild animal. Again, it's a metaphor for stupidity.

I believe you already have, in other threads. Wouldn't surprise me. You've made many other baseless attempts to insult me.
    I'm just telling it like it is. Saying something isn't an insult if it's true. So by me calling you an idiot, it's not an insult, because you actually are an idiot.

That's the energy that makes their body exist. Again, you're talking about the physical person, not the spiritual.
    I'm not talking about their body. I'm talking about the person. Even after death, the energy that made them still exists, keeping the person alive, so to speak, even after death. It's kind of like the life force concept.

And then insult others for disagreeing with your ignorant assumptions. Then give them negative rep and claim the high ground.
    I don't insult others, kid. Just you, and only because you have some type of weird "man-crush grudge" against me, hence the reason why you continuously refuse to leave me alone.

so I'm trying to just back out.
    For trying to just "back out," you really don't. This is the fourth argument that I've had with you, and each and every one of those times, the thing started because of a stupid comment made by you. If you would just shut up, nobody would have any problems.

Tsuna Feesh Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Fate's Avatar
    I agree with that. How the hell do you even turn this thread into a debate? It's an opinion thread about what you believe in, not proving to the world that Heaven or Hell isn't real! If I ask what everybody's favorite color is, and I say blue, would you even debate about that opinion, too? Debates are pointless in this thread because no matter what you say or whatever proof you might have about Heaven or Hell not existing, no one who believes will have a change of heart!

As for myself, I am religious, so I do believe that there is an afterlife. I follow the beliefs of any Catholics and believe that living a good life ends in you being rewarded with entry to Heaven. However, if you live a bad life, you will wind up in the fiery depths of Hell. Also, I believe in Purgatory as well. That's the place where you pray to God and await your judgment. But those are just my own beliefs.

Dragoon rep+ for you mate
    I would give you positive reputation as well, but it appears I have already given some to you already. I'll try to do it later!
    Last edited by Fate; 05-06-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I am also religious and believe in an afterlife. However my portion of christianity believes that its through faith alone that you can enter heaven. In some ways i see some truth in if heaven is so good and so holy, then none of us can live such perfect lives since we're human. The good deeds n such are things that will be rewarded once we die.

made by me

Stop bragging. You're only physically older than me.
    Well, since I'm physically older than you, I'm older than you in every other way as well. That's the way age works. There's also the issue of maturity, which I'm sure you'd disagree with, but the interesting point there is that your opinions don't control anything.

In order for them to exist, kinetic energy would need to be present, just like in everything else that exists. You claim that they're realms. If you claim that they're realms, and then claim that they're only spiritual and don't exist in the physical world, then they're not exactly realms, are they?
    First off, it's a spiritual realm. Not a physical realm. Which means it doesn't need to be explainable or observable by physical means. Second ...

realm definition | Dictionary.com
    realm
    –noun 1. a royal domain; kingdom: the realm of England.
    2. the region, sphere, or domain within which anything occurs, prevails, or dominates: the realm of dreams.
    3. the special province or field of something or someone: the realm of physics; facts within the realm of political scientists.

Once again, a spiritual realm doesn't have to have energy observable by humans.

That would just be an idea. So what you're saying is that neither heaven nor hell exist, because the two of them are merely ideas.
    No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Are there any other opposing issues you'd like to fabricate because you can't form logical arguments against those present?

It sounds more like schizophrenia... Although, the most frequent schizophrenic hallucination is audio. Perhaps LSD, or some other type of psychotic drug.
    Seeing pink elephants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Seeing pink elephants" is a reference to being drunk. Alcohol. Not LSD, not any "psychotic drug", whatever you think that is -- alcohol.

You know what, just nevermind the pink elephants. My point was that just because somebody "sees" something doesn't mean it has energy.

You can't tell me what to do. You're not my real mom.
    I can't tell you not to make things up that you know nothing about? I shouldn't have to. You should be intelligent and honest enough to not need to be told.

Only an idiot would think that a wild lion wouldn't have to hunt. It's a wild animal. Again, it's a metaphor for stupidity.
    It's Heaven. No hunting. No hurting. The lion and the lmb are friends.

I'm just telling it like it is. Saying something isn't an insult if it's true. So by me calling you an idiot, it's not an insult, because you actually are an idiot.
    According to you. Not only can I guarantee that my IQ is over 25, I can also prettymuch guarantee that I have a higher IQ than you do. So if you'd like to throw out insults, at least try to have them make a little sense.

I'm not talking about their body. I'm talking about the person. Even after death, the energy that made them still exists, keeping the person alive, so to speak, even after death. It's kind of like the life force concept.
    There has never been any credible scientific evidence that "energy" remains after death in any form. Of course, the complete lack of logic or credibility doesn't stop you from making that assertion, but that's not surprising.

I don't insult others, kid. Just you, and only because you have some type of weird "man-crush grudge" against me, hence the reason why you continuously refuse to leave me alone.
    Apparently, you think I'm the same person as you, otherwise I'd fall into the "others" category. And I like helping people make themselves look stupid. When somebody says something stupid -- like that it's a "biblical fact" that animals can't enter Heaven -- I like to come in and ask how they got that stupid idea. While most people can back up their stupid idea with at least some evidence or logic, there are some -- including you -- that would rather sit back and use semantics and petty ad hominems to back themselves into corners. These are the most fun.

This is why I can have a civil, respectable debate with nearly all members on this board. It's only yourself and one other member that hold some sort of twisted fascination with me. I mean, hell, I can understand that the uniform is attractive, but it's not a Navy uniform.

but the interesting point there is that your opinions don't control anything.
    And neither do yours.

First off, it's a spiritual realm. Not a physical realm. Which means it doesn't need to be explainable or observable by physical means.
    So you're saying that it doesn't really exist, which is exactly what I said before.

Once again, a spiritual realm doesn't have to have energy observable by humans.
    To exist it does, because everything that exists has measurable energy levels.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. Are there any other opposing issues you'd like to fabricate because you can't form logical arguments against those present?
    I'm not fabricating anything. I'm just using exactly what you said against you. If you don't like it, then watch what you say. You said that it's a "spiritual realm," and that it didn't have measurable energy, which is impossible considering that the universe, and therefore everything in existence, is made up of energy. Therefore, heaven and hell are ideas, according to you.

"Seeing pink elephants" is a reference to being drunk. Alcohol. Not LSD, not any "psychotic drug", whatever you think that is -- alcohol.
    So alcohol makes people hallucinate things that aren't actually there? Depressants don't usually do that. They change perception, but hallucinations are from an entirely different part of the brain. Psychotics are a good example of drugs that make people hallucinate.

You know what, just nevermind the pink elephants. My point was that just because somebody "sees" something doesn't mean it has energy.
    Of course hallucinations don't have energy. They're a figment of the mind, and hence, don't actually exist.

I can't tell you not to make things up that you know nothing about?
    There is nothing in the constitution that say that I can't make up things. That is, as long as I'm not in court.

It's Heaven. No hunting. No hurting. The lion and the lmb are friends.
    I don't think I like your idea of no hunting and no hurting. I mean, peace is swell and all, but I like food. I really would not want to spend eternity without it.

According to you.
    That's right.

Not only can I guarantee that my IQ is over 25, I can also prettymuch guarantee that I have a higher IQ than you do.
    Well I slept with your wife.

There has never been any credible scientific evidence that "energy" remains after death in any form. Of course, the complete lack of logic or credibility doesn't stop you from making that assertion, but that's not surprising.
    Let me get this straight, you believe in heaven, and therefore believe in the soul, but you don't believe in the life force concept, which is basically the same concept as having a soul? How bizarre. There's no credible evidence, no, but there are various ghost sightings throughout history, which means that even after death, the energy of the life force still remains.

And I like helping people make themselves look stupid.
    I'd say you like making yourself look stupid even more.

When somebody says something stupid -- like that it's a "biblical fact" that animals can't enter Heaven -- I like to come in and ask how they got that stupid idea. While most people can back up their stupid idea with at least some evidence or logic, there are some -- including you -- that would rather sit back and use semantics and petty ad hominems to back themselves into corners. These are the most fun.
    I took two minutes out of my day to look up the passage that states that animals get into heaven. It doesn't exist. There are passages that state equality between animal and human, as well as state that animals were as well created in the image of God, but nowhere does it state that animals are allowed entry into heaven. Therefore, my so-called "biblical fact" does indeed hold water.

It's only yourself and one other member that hold some sort of twisted fascination with me.
    Vice versa, rather. I'm pretty sure that the guy who watches for a particular member's comments merely to start an argument over the stupidest things is the one with the weird fascination.

Registered User Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Yesha's Avatar
    I reaLLy beLieve in heaven and aLso hell and I do believe there’s a God.. since I’m a catholic person and have read the bibLe.. but I don’t know.. I don’t really Like to point what is right or wrong.. but I just believe in what the church says since that’s my parents says.. LoL!
    Last edited by Yesha; 05-07-2009 at 07:17 AM.
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

This is always an interesting topic to broach. One a multitude of answers... and I yet haven't settled for a certain 'one' yet.
    First off I would like to start on 'Reincarnation'. There are people who say they remember their previous lives and can even talk about what they saw and did when they were having other bodies hundreds or thousands of years ago. Or how about when you have those 'Déjà vu' moments? Another thing that no one can truly explain. Is it because maybe you have already lived this kind of moment? Who knows... I know this is particularly soppy, but there's the thought of soulmates. Two souls are destined to meet in whichever new life they may begin. It's a romantic idea, maybe a pipe dream... but sometimes it's just nice to believe in such a thing. Whatever keeps us happy right?
    Some people find the way rediscovering the past is through hypnosis and if you call recall an unremembered fact you have thus proved you may have lived a past life! I don't think it's that easy. It's a tricky subject, but I like to believe that our souls may be 'recycled' as it seems. No thought is worse than that of disappearing out of this Universe altogether. Perhaps there's a bigger picture, or maybe we really just are pawns in a chess game.

Scientific research has been put into gear as well. In the University of Virginia a couple of psychiatrists decided to delve deeper into the issue. They decided to do research on children. Their childhood memories and any distinguishing birthmarks that they may have. In the case of Professor Stevenson, he discovered 2500 children who apparantly could recall a past life or at least memories from it. Deciding to look deeper he researched some of the birthmarks and such on past medical report and autopsy images... They matched. A coincidence? It's certainly food for thought.
    As mentioned previously, research has also been conducted through hypnosis. Ordinary people who have never left their hometown suddenly claim to a different life in a different place. Somewhere they have never been to.. They could talk about old towns or villages, places that don't exist on the modern map anymore. Is it a hoax? Is it real? We'll never know. There is no black and white text proof... It's all in our mind. It's up to us to decide. I don't think it's far out to believe that maybe we may have been here before. But I also see... how we could not. But small miracles arise every day. We breath in oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide. Women give birth to a new (or recycled xD) life... I got an A on an English assignment... All miracles of the modern day ^~.

I'll get onto Heaven and Hell another time. I don't want to make this too lengthy anyway, and I'm tired...

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Registered User Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In reference to Dr. Egon Spengler:
    (For what its worth) I am glad you try to think about this with logic. Its good to think things through before deciding what you belive. However I think there may be a reason that no scientists can prove anything about past lives or God or Heaven or Hell or any of that stuff. Is this not the whole point of "Faith"? To belive in somthing that you dont really know is true, or at least thats my take on it. Although I am quite religious, I try to be open to what others belive and I dont like to immeadietly shoot down what they think, beacuse we are all just people with opinions, and who is right or wrong...well, that all depends on what -you- "Belive".

Warrior Ninja Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Led Zeppelin's Avatar
    I personally don't believe in heaven or hell...I was brought up by going to church and learning the bible by heart and to know the lords prayer word for word, but the fact is as I got older some of it just seemed...impossible...all of a sudden none of it seemed to fit together and what not so I gave up on Heaven and Hell... =]

I don't exactly have a straight foward answer for re-incarnation because I don't know much about it...I don't know it kind of feels possible in my mind =3 ...so I don't doubt it at all but I'd have to say I believe in nothing...I think our corpses feed worms and what not... :]

Shake it like a polaroid picture Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Of Darkness View Post
    I hope there is a heaven & a hell.normally the good people would go to heaven and bad to hell..
    I lol'd cause I thought you wanted bad people to go to hell. I guess that's an argument too.

Most of the time, believing in heaven can be seen as wishful thinking. People don't want to die, and it might be easier to let go when, say, you're terminally ill. It could help to stop clinging onto your life.

Personally I really don't know. I find it hard to believe that there is an actual "place" where are souls go to when we physically are no more. But then again, isn't God/Allah/Jhwh/Your conscience,... in our heads? It may not be real, but what does it matter when it unites us people, or helps dying ones?

What is heaven other than a way to say we're all equal, and a romantic thought we've always used to justify the human behavior (e.g. "You'll go to hell for this one").

With that said, in terms of heaven being a part of some peoples religion, or other people's idea of the spiritual site of the universe, I think heaven does exist, albeit in our heads (but what do we need more, right?).
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Sir Prize Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Re-incarnation is one of the more believable outcomes of death.
    In all creation...of all things that have happened, you were created/born/came into being. Seeing matter and energy can't be destroyed, and time really has no end at all...then who's to say that if it was just a chance creation that it won't happen again.

If it's happened once and you have all eternity. It stands to reason that it might happen again in the same way.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I command you... Re-incarnation/Heaven/Hell/Nothing. Rally's Avatar
    Yeah, I believe in reincarnation as well as ghosts and stuff.

Blog Entries
    Personally I really don't know. I find it hard to believe that there is an actual "place" where are souls go to when we physically are no more. But then again, isn't God/Allah/Jhwh/Your conscience,... in our heads? It may not be real, but what does it matter when it unites us people, or helps dying ones?
    I wouldn't say it unites the people it unites each culture to one belief, i agree with what your saying about we use them to ease us in to our death beds so to speak, and we find it a comfort to think and believe that there is somewhere that we go when we pass away, yes it may be in our conscience but its the fact that some people believe that makes the difference. BUT what of those that don't believe in heaven or hell can they be comforted by the fact that our souls are going to being reborn in another body.

Re-incarnation is one of the more believable outcomes of death.
    In all creation...of all things that have happened, you were created/born/came into being. Seeing matter and energy can't be destroyed, and time really has no end at all...then who's to say that if it was just a chance creation that it won't happen again.

If it's happened once and you have all eternity. It stands to reason that it might happen again in the same way.
    Thank you someone who is open to an option other than Heaven or hell.
    Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. If our soul is our inner energy and as you said it cannot be destroyed so that extra energy has to go somewhere!

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III