Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Haven

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Yeah, I see what you mean, but I'd still like to get an Administrator's okay on it. Also, I think the limit would be good at twice a year. I've had trouble making up playlists for a once a year Music Exchange, but if it would go well, we'll see.
    Yeah, I think an Admin's say would be best. Have you heard back yet?

The leaders are gone so its time to... partay!

Ok, I really was joking! No party is going to be happening here! More than my life’s worth...

BUT I have come up with some party music questions!

- Which type of music do you like to hear being played at a party?

- Which type of music would turn you off the party?

- Which type of music do you find is easier to dance to?

- ... hardest to dance to?

- If you were to host a party, and you could only pick five, which albums would you play?

Wow, my first questions... hope they are ok lolz!

To be honest, its been a while since I last went to a party, and to be honest again, I don't mind which music is being played - mainly because all my friends have different tastes. BUT I do like hearing a little P!nk...

Again, hard to say. But I really hate R'nB and Hip-Hop and Rap... And the attitude of the party seems different with this music. Its more about whos dancing better, than what we are there for.

*sighs* Hip-Hop and R'nB... *rollseyes* I can dance better to that...

Rock. Unless you count jumping and head bashing as dancing lolz. There are only one or two songs that I can add movement to, but the rest... hopeless. Some people know how to though.

- If you were to host a party, and you could only pick five, which albums would you play?

I'm hopeless at hosting a party. HOPELESS! So I wouldn't know. Ask a few friends to bring stuff around... or play everything me and my mum have on iTunes - pretty much everyone who has played with my iPod likes my mums taste in music...

Well... er... hope they are ok!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Something i can go absolutly crazy mad to and dance like a wierdoo (preferably jrock iim gona bore you all to death with my jrock antics )

ermm something like Muse what you can't do absolutly anything to MCing and crap like that (no offece to anyone who likes these styles of music we allhave our own opinions)

jrock jrock and well jrock ^^ something catchy

rave crap MCing crap and well Pop crapp ohh and Metal it rocks but i can't headbangg tto save my own arse no maatter what anyone says (josh >.>)

erm decomposition of beauty (Gazette) NiL (gazette ^^) I Scream Party (SuG) something from Versailles/Hizaki Grace Project and something from An Cafe (but the old an cafe because the new one without bou sucks )= )

Thanks to Nat For Making This Banner (cos im a spazz and i cant make my own!) My Fave Jrock Band The GazettE

gomen ne, ato sukoshi anata no namae to nemurasete

yorisotta sugi hinichi ha itami wo yorokobi ai
    ryoute ni utsushidasu anata wo omoi naiteiru
    soko ni furu kanashimi ha shiranai mama de ii yo
    ansoku ni furue wo oboeta taguri yume wa nani wo miru...

Registered User Music Haven Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not going to be on here long, so I won't answer the questions yet.

But I do have an idea for the emailing music thing. There are 20+ members in the club, and even though not everyone of them is active, there's still a fair amount of active people. So it would be a lot easier if one person every month (or whatever time period) would put together a music compilation of their tastes for everyone to hear, rather than everyone make one at once. It would be a little easier, don't you think?

Or perhaps we could have little groups of people in the club who would send each other their own lists, and those groups would change around every time we do it.

But I dunno. I just think it would be a bit much having everyone do it at once.

ohh i totally agree maybe we should take it in turns like order of the list ?? if thats a good idea?? i duno but i like the idea on the whole ^^

Thanks to Nat For Making This Banner (cos im a spazz and i cant make my own!) My Fave Jrock Band The GazettE

gomen ne, ato sukoshi anata no namae to nemurasete

yorisotta sugi hinichi ha itami wo yorokobi ai
    ryoute ni utsushidasu anata wo omoi naiteiru
    soko ni furu kanashimi ha shiranai mama de ii yo
    ansoku ni furue wo oboeta taguri yume wa nani wo miru...

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Music Haven Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    I'm not going to be on here long, so I won't answer the questions yet.

But I do have an idea for the emailing music thing. There are 20+ members in the club, and even though not everyone of them is active, there's still a fair amount of active people. So it would be a lot easier if one person every month (or whatever time period) would put together a music compilation of their tastes for everyone to hear, rather than everyone make one at once. It would be a little easier, don't you think?

Or perhaps we could have little groups of people in the club who would send each other their own lists, and those groups would change around every time we do it.

But I dunno. I just think it would be a bit much having everyone do it at once.
    Actually, your first suggestion is kind of where I was thinking of going with this. A month is too long of a time frame in between playlists, but I was thinking of something like a week in between.

And I haven't sent anything to LocoColt04 yet, as I was waiting for a pretty unanimous group approval before asking. But as I have it now, I shall send him a PM.

But the questions at hand:

Which type of music do you like to hear being played at a party?

I really don't care what's playing, as long as I don't hear something God awful like "Party like a Rockstar" 50 times. Ska is always nice, as it's upbeat and people shouldn't have trouble getting into it.

Which type of music would turn you off the party?

See above. Son.

Which type of music do you find is easier to dance to?

I don't really "dance". Unless you count standing around and banging my head as dancing. If you do, then I'm a dancing queen. I guess ska though. It's so damn catchy.

... hardest to dance to?

There's an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that comes to mind. See, the guys want to bring more excitement and "Freedom" to their bar by making it an "anything goes" type of bar, where people can just do whatever they want. Anyway, long story short, there's this weird Vietnamese music that sounds like, as Mac puts it "Whales raping each other". That.

If you were to host a party, and you could only pick five, which albums would you play?

Harvey Milk- Death Goes to the Winner. Nothing gets a party rolling like sludgy, bass heavy guitar sounds and some of the most depressing lyrics you'll ever hear.

John Zorn- Astronome. There's one part in the first act where Mike Patton basically starts to vomit into the microphone. I feel that's all you need.

Reel Big Fish- Turn the Radio Off. A great mix of catchy ska and rock.

Anything by Michael Bolton. He's beautiful.

And Kidz Bop. Woo!

(Two of these things are not like the others. Two of these things suck.)
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Morning Always Comes Music Haven Xeim's Avatar
    Hard Rock, Techno

Hip hop or anything with risque or despicable lyrics.

Headbanging makes me dizzy. Bring it on. Honestly, anything with a good beat is easy to dance to, but I prefer techno. It's weird, it's deep, it's not hip hop. Hard rock's great too, but it seems as if no one gets how to dance to that. >_>; Watching people attempt is always great fun, though.

... hardest to dance to?
    Anything with horrible lyrics, off pitch singing, or a horrible voice. Makes my skin crawl.

If you were to host a party, and you could only pick five, which albums would you play?
    Skillet- Comatose
    Emilie Autumn- Enchant
    Evanescence- Fallen
    UVERworld- Timeless
    Faith and the Muse- Vera Causa

--

As for the music exchange, a week might be too close together. We'll burn through all the members willing to do this in no time. Perhaps semi weekly, or even breaks of three weeks?

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Bass Player Extraordinaire Music Haven Joe's Avatar
    Hard Rock, Techno, some Funk

Rap, Unless it's Snoop Dogg....What!? I happen to like Snoop Dogg's music!

Rock, though I suck at dancing as it is....With Rock, you basically bang your head, and jump up and down if it's a really awesome song...RE: 75% of the people when they played Walk This Way, and You Shook Me All Night Long at my prom this year

... hardest to dance to?
    erm, Polka? idk, most music is pretty hard to dance to, but I've never really been able to "feel" it when attempting to dance during rap/hip-hop songs.

Evanescence- Fallen
    Cake - Prolonging the Magic
    Jamiroquai - Synkronized (for the sole reason that it has the song Napoleon Dynamite dances to, and Jamiroquai has some nice grooves)
    Godsmack - Godsmack (Self Titled)
    Infectious Grooves - The Plague that Makes Your Booty Move

Yeah....That'd be one AWESOME party
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Depends on the party. If its me and my close friends it will be rock and metal all the way, but if its a party in a big building with a dance floor and im drunk enough dance music wouldnt go amiss.

Some rap, classical would too I guess...

Dance is fine to dance to. Although rock and metal is probably the easiest since you just jump around and push and shove or wave your arms or head around. If that even counts as dancing^^

Again maybe rap. Country?

Im not really that bothered, I usually hook my Mp3 player up to my speakers and let it shuffle through the 1000 songs or so I have there although if im drunk enough ill put on some cheesy one hit wonder compilation or something. Thats always a laugh^^

I think 2-3 weeks is perfect for the exchange as its long enough for people to research and look into any bands on the lists that people post that catch their attention but not so long that youll have to wait forever for the next list. Twice a month is quite good imo.
    Im really looking forward to this.

Blog Entries

I don't party.

Classical. At least Hip Hop and Dance (etc.) have a dance-to up-beatness to them, whereas classical doesn't.

I don't dance either. Unless it's to the constipated chicken dance... I know I must sound like a real bore and all, but I'm just way too shy for that. It's different at concerts, though, because it's dark and nobody knows you, so you can let the head-banging go wild. XD

I wouldn't know.

The ones I liked, I guess. Evanescence's Fallen, but not The Open Door. The Open Door is more of an emotion-packed, sit-down-and-really-listen-to kind of album. But Fallen seems more dancey. But as for others... I dunno. I've never hosted a party before. I don't really want to either I'd be clueless at it. XD

If I am hosting the event I will usualy go with something a little more upbeat and fun, like goldfinger for instance most people can tolerate them, they are lively and have fun beats. I am big on saying the proper music can set the tone for almost any party pick the wrong kind and you just shot yourself in the foot.

Honestly country, metal, really anything that could offset a fun atmosphere

Techno it always has a decent beat and I love that perticular style. If I am in a dancing mood that is what I want to do it to

Goldfinger - self titled and their second album
    Fenix TX - self titled
    Evenesence (chicks dig it)
    NOFX - so long and thanks for all the shoes
    something skaish like the hippos, FIF, the geeks, or something girly

good questions yo props to you
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Govinda

The good shit. You can take your Soulwax and shove it. No, that's no the E talking.

Dancey tehcnoey crap. There is nothing that makes me less partyish with more efficiency and speed.

It depends, really. I like to dance to the Scissor Sisters when drunk. I like funk bass to dance to, good instruments, and am very fond of guitars. I like to listen to rockier things, but if you're about to tell me you can dance to Kashmir and not look like a tool, you can bugger off. Oasis is always, always the singalong.

Techno dance shit.

Oh. Well. I'd make a compilation of songs. But from five, and only five albums, to fit your question:

Scissor Sisters 'Tah-Da' for fun and wiminz
    Oasis 'Whats the Story? (Morning Glory)'
    Beck 'Midnite Vultures' (for lizards in the pressure zone)
    Bob Marley's 'Legend' for the invariable People in the Kitchen
    And last, I think, some Led Zep for the males.

Oh, and it's not a party unless someone puts on Otis Redding's Sittin' on the Dock of a Bay.

I am a fan of eighties new wave. Specifically, a lot of the Cure and Blondie.

Hip hop. All of this 21st century hip hop, specifically. It makes stupid girls go into a trance and the cynics sit there and laugh.

I don't dance.

Reference above.

Bob Dylan - Bringing it All Back Home
    Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat
    Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
    OutKast - Speakerboxx/The Love Below
    The Killers - Sam's Town

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I tend to like hearing mainstream rock, psychedelic rock and just anything that can be easier to follow. If something played is too fast paced, you increase the risk of it making someone who's had too much alcohol/assorted drugs sick enough to throw up nearby. There's also if you play something less notable, some may complain the music is shit, regardless of how good it is. Often songs played frequently on the radio that have a good enough beat to dance to do fine.

Mostly things I wouldn't care to listen to anywhere else. Mainly music that isn't to my taste at any time really. Specific hiphop (rap and the like), classical, country, western...
    And Metal even while likeable normally most often, doesn't tend to fit most parties with some exceptions.

Anything with a regular beat really. Or songs that I know well enough to know where the beat will change.

hardest to dance to?

I'd imagine any genre with either a fast paced beat, or a highly irregular one. I don't see dancing to genres such as grindcore being too easy neither. ><

I just tend to play what I have on a comp through some kickass speakers. But I will give five artists.

1. Jefferson Airplane
    2. The Screaming Jets
    3. Love Battery
    4. The Presidents of the United States of America
    5. Mudhoney

They've never let me down in terms of a memorable experience.
    victoria aut mors

parkour messenger extrodinaire Music Haven Mokkan Brushtail's Avatar

Stuff that you can get up and dance to!

Metal, Goth, all that noise that some of us call music (no offense) rap, they simply do not belong at parties with lot's of people in my opinion.

old rock, R&B, Techno, stuff like that

Rap, Metal, Goth. ugh

The best of Chuck Berry, for the fact that it's rather hard not to like it,
    Chubby Checker, who can resist the Twist?
    Some mixed techno thing I guess, Awesome beat,
    An album I saw by the Beatles, I forget which, for Lucy in the sky with diamonds, Twist and Shout, Happy together and some other songs of thiers.
    And...errr...oh yeah a certain Lonestar cd. with Chrome, mr. mom, and some other real good songs of theirs.
    The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

From the darkest Shadows, I strike for truth!

My TFF family so far:
    my maniacal cousin, Morik the Rogue

Blog Entries
    Righty. This has gotten inactive for too long, so I'm gonna try and revive it.

Polk, any word on the music emails idea?

Ha, I was just about to ask that myself, Hailie! Great minds, I suppose.

As for a question....not sure if this has been asked before, but what is/are your favorite soundtrack/s? (game, movie, television, etc)

Listening: Live Scenes From New York Album - Dream Theater, since I finally have their discography
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    Craven

Quote Originally Posted by joesteel64 View Post
    not sure if this has been asked before, but what is/are your favorite soundtrack/s? (game, movie, television, etc)
    There have been a great few that I can think of, as for games would have to be obviously FF's, Cronotrigger, Silent hill, the opening theme from wild arms.

Movies: LOTR, Airheads (love this sound track for some reason), titanic (just kidding on that one), SLCpunk, gladiator and braveheart.

Anime: escaflowne, ghost in the shell, records of lodoss war, and princess mononoke

TV: Beverly Hill 90210 and One tree hill, ok yes I am joking I have no idea on this one, I don't watch much tv

Currently Listening: weird beard by madd caddies
    Next up: I'm so sick by flyleaf
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Ooooh, music is AWESOME. I'll answer those questions and ask if I can join this club now lol.

What are/is your favourite type(s) of music?

1. Do you have a particular favourite artist/band? If so, who?

At the moment, it is probably Within Temptation.

2. How has music affected your life?

Music has been a central factor to my life for a very long time. I grew up on classic, broadway, opera, etc. via my mom, and through various influences, have finally settled on my favorite genres. Silence bothers me sometimes, but there is music in a silent room as well.

3. Have any musical talents?

Yes. Through high school, I played the violin in our orchestra and honors' orchestra/symphony. Also in junior high. I have been playing the piano since fifth grade and it has been mostly self taught. I don't think I'm the greatest at either, but I also sing. That's where I believe I am most proficient.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

Oh, do I have to pick ONE? Ehhh. Let's see. Ummmm. Within Temptation - Angels, What Have I Done, Memories. Evanescence - October, Taking Over Me....etc. Whatever. One of those, probably, until I find something else.
    "No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." -Lulu, FFX
    I don't believe in luck because God doesn't gamble.

Blog Entries
    Oooh! You likes Evanescence! I like you already haha. Anyhoo, welcome aboard.

Favourite soundtracks... hmm... I like the Sweeny Todd one. And the good ol' Disneys. Lion King and Alladin would be the best for Disney ^^.

This will sound obvious, but FF wins for game soundtracks. Nobuo is amazing, he really knows how to send a shiver down your spine and the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. Or at least, I think so, anyway.

Oh, I agree. But there are a number of excellent anime OSTs as well. I have been obsessed with the first opening song for Bleach for quite some time. ~Asterisk by ORANGE RANGE. It's totally awesome possum.

Yes, my fave genre is that Industrial/Symphonic/Goth Rock, but I do love a little bit of everything, excluding most rap and country songs. Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Leaves Eyes(just started listening to this one on my Pandora station, at the recommendation of my brother in law), Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, etc.

Hmmm, favorite soundtracks. Yeah, there are several good Disney OSTs. There are specific songs that I like the best, but yeah. Hmmm. A lot of game soundtracks just rock everything else out of the box office(lol, I just half-way made that up). The FFX ost is fun to listen to, but I've always been biased about that lolol. XD I like the music from ff8 as well. Ff12 is okay, but not my fave. Breath of Fire 2 has some cool sounds. Those are classic, since it's an older snes game. Erm. Don't really have much of a dominant favorite at the moment though. o.o
    "No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." -Lulu, FFX
    I don't believe in luck because God doesn't gamble.

Govinda
    Yann Tiersen's La Fabuolus Destin D'Amélie Poulin soundtrack is my all time favourite. La Noyée, La Redecouverte...

After that, other great scores: The Last of the Mohicans, Gladiator, The Cider House Rules, LoTR.

Meier, did you know that they make us play that stupid Braveheart theme in music at school over here? They think it's patriotic. Kind of glass over the fact that the film itself is as far away from history as possible, etc. I only say this because I used to love that one too, until the school got hold of it.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I like Silent Hill game soundtracks. Just lovely music, ambient, industrial and atmospheric.

I thought Final Fantasy IX had a fairly good soundtrack as well.

Fifth Element soundtrack is one of my favourites of all time. It just comes less to Silent Hill. Eric Serra is a God.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

I guess I should answer my own question...

I've very fond of Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 and 10 soundtracks. They all have a different flavor to them, but it's very nice and unique, while maintaining the FF feel

I also like a few old Sega Genesis soundtracks. Phantasy Star 2 and 4, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, 3, and Sonic and Knuckles, Skitchin, and I might be leaving one or two out of that.

Currently Listening: Through Her Eyes - Dream Theater (Live)
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    Craven

Braveheart has a great soundtrack. As does Gladiator. Final Fantasy X's soundtrack is really good as is VIII. The Halo and Matrix soundtracks are really great as well. Especially the Matrix's, its great for gaming and sounds really epic at times. The Pirates theme was really good as well, although I never really got into any of the other tracks, but then again who remembers any of the other tracks from POTC...

Full Time Glompasaurus Music Haven Raider's Avatar
    hey just thinking has anyone heard triviums new single? kirisute gomen?

i thinj it rocks my sokks!!! The lyrical and musical composition of the song is mind blowing

and just the pure feel of teh chorus makes me go 'oooooooohhhhhhhh'

it rokks!
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

I hate Trivium, they are mediocre nu-metal crap.
    Not to insult you, of course. I suggest you listen to harder and better bands. Try Hypocrisy, Detonation and Elenium.
    If you can't find them on Amazon, I will link you to a couple of clips. Let me know.

As for the other subject, Super Mario soundtrack is so hardcore. Awwh yeah.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Govinda
    Or you could just ditch 'metal' altogether and come hang with we cool people who like melodies and Lou Reed . Just so you know, there's more out there than Trivium. But if you're set in your ways, Chez is the person to show you the 'heavy' light.

I've never really liked game music, to be honest. I always used to put a CD on when playing the PS2. Ace Combat has some of the funniest out there, though. FF music always just sounded like crap to me. Maybe I'm defective.

Full Time Glompasaurus Music Haven Raider's Avatar
    trust me i'm the guru of metal, only undernaeth chez,

melodies suck ass, unless their children of bodom melodies then their

legen........ wait for it....................dary

new form

1. Do you have a particular favourite artist/band? If so, who?

Avenged Sevenfold, best band on the planet

2. How has music affected your life?

Music is my way of life, anything i do is with a headphone in or speakers blasting music

3. Have any musical talents?

Yah, i play drums and have entered battler of the bands

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?
    either afterlife, a7x
    or ant BMTH song \w/
    Last edited by Raider; 09-29-2008 at 11:29 AM.
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa Overdrive View Post
    trust me i'm the guru of metal
    Let me get this straight. You think you're a metal guru and your favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold? Hmm... Whilst I will agree that it qualifies as metal, it's not a heavy type whatsoever...

Melodies do not suck. A lot of metal uses melodies.

I could educate you on what is what in the "metal world" without you having to resort to Trivium ever again. Trust me. If you want good metal, I'm the person you want to talk to.

You're 14 years old, you probably only started listening to metal a year or two ago, that's why I'm offering to lend my knoweldge to you.

I've been listening to metal for yeeears. I've been through nu-metal, I loved KoRn. Trust me, there is better music out there.

Here's a taster of a great band... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CvFRuKQNBp0
    Last edited by Chez Daja; 09-29-2008 at 03:52 PM.

What are/is your favourite type(s) of music?

Mainly death metal and its sub-genres, also sub-genres of black metal but not straight bm. I enjoy folk influenced metal as well.

Do you have a particular favourite artist/band? If so, who?

Aye, I enjoy many bands but my favourite has to be Hypocrisy, has been for a number of years now.

How has music affected your life?

It has in some ways, I guess it's changed the way I see people.

Have any musical talents?

I used to play Piano about 7 years ago and got to grade 4 but I never really enjoyed it though so I quit.

What's your favourite song(s) at the moment?

Omnium Gatherum - Chameleon Skin, Amon Amarth - Embrace of the Endless Ocean, Equilibrium - Mana, Bloodbath - Hades Rising, Zonaria - Humanity vs Sanity

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast