Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Haven

Registered User Music Haven Dimi's Avatar
    What do you think of downloading songs illegally?
    Obviously, you're taking away money that should be earned from the artists that make the money. But at the same time it can be a good thing especially if you have no access locally or any other way of buying a band's/artist's material.

Do you illegally download songs from the internet?
    I do because if I'm looking for new music and I'm checking out their stuff, I'm doing to download it and have a quick listen instead of wasting 14 or 15 bucks and finding out the album's shit. But if there's music that I can buy at a CD shop or something, then I'll buy it.

Would you illegally download a song because it wasn't available legally?
    Of course. If there's no way I can get it, then I see nothing wrong with that.

In your opinion, Why do people download songs illegally? Why do so many people feel it is OK to do that?
    People download music for many different reasons. As I've said in my previous answers, people that are looking for new music want to download it and check it out. Some people download music and burn it on a CD or put it on their MP3 player for personal keeping to listen to. But then you have people that actually go out and try to sell music they illegally downloaded and to profit out of it. And if it gets to that point, then you're leeching off the band's/artist's hard work that they did to even make that music.

Do you feel guilty if you illegally downloaded a song that was recorded for a charity or something like that?
    I have a soft spot for things that go to a good cause that I can help out with. So I'd feel bad if I did. But if this was YEARS ago and the charity has ended, what can I do? ><

What do you think of downloading songs illegally? If doing it in mass bulk I do not agree with it, like people that download whole albums with out the intentions of buying them. But in some ways I wish they would legalise it up to a point, perse to sample the CD so that you don't waste your money on an entire album for just a song or 2 that are actualy good.

Do you illegally download songs from the internet?
    I have been known to from time to time. Mainly to see what the other tracks are like, or if the song is not readliy avalible for purchase. There has also been moments the where my CD has been stolen and I don't want to have to repurchase a CD that I have previously paid for once.

Would you illegally download a song because it wasn't available legally?
    As stated above yes, but I do not know of many instances, outside of the CD not being released yet, that I can think of where this is applicable. But now adays thats not even to applicable seeing you can get it from Ipod sites and pay just a little bit for it (disclaimer note: that would be if I actually owned an Ipod.

In your opinion, Why do people download songs illegally? Why do so many people feel it is OK to do that?
    Alot of people feel ripped of by the music industry and I can see where they are coming from, having to pay 20-30 bucks for a CD when 13 years ago CD's where between 9.99-15.00, ticket sales inflating from 10-20 bucks to 40-80 just to see a one hit wonder band. I guess it would be their justification to the whole inflation thing. Plus if someone puts a share program out there people are going to use it, look at Napster for instance, millions of people used it. But I feel I have touched on the why people download enough so I will leave it at that.

Do you feel guilty if you illegally downloaded a song that was recorded for a charity or something like that?
    It really depends on the situation, like if the song is actually availible to the public for purchase or not. But yes if I did do something like this a feeling of temporary guilt would come over me.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Godsmack Worshipper Music Haven Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    Almost all Music Haven 'active' members have answered my questions regarding downloading songs illegally and I have to say that some of your answers were great especially Meier's answer:
    There has also been moments the where my CD has been stolen and I don't want to have to repurchase a CD that I have previously paid for once
    Anyway, New questions! This time I really need to know:

- What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

- Do you think she is some kind of monumental talent?

- Do you like her voice?

- Some people say that she is brilliant live. Do you agree?

- Do you own any of her albums?

- Do you believe that she steals her songs from other artists?

- Do you believe that she copies Amy Lee of Evanescence?

Well, that's all for now. looking for your answers so I'll answer my own questions later.
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 07-31-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    • What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

I don't like her music, and I'm not really keen on the sound of her voice. I just don't like her, although I believe I had her first album when it first came out, or something.

• Do you think she is some kind of monumental talent?

No.

• Do you like her voice?

It's not the worst voice in music, and she can hit various impressive notes, but I don't like the actual sound of it.

• Some people say that she is brilliant live. Do you agree?

Wouldn't know.

• Do you own any of her albums?

I think I had the first one, which I gave away.

• Do you believe that she steals her songs from other artists?

Not really. She's not exactly seen everywhere, is she? I mean, I wouldn't exactly band her under the likes of Christina. Avril is more like bubble-gum pop with rock and punk.

• Do you believe that she copies Amy Lee of Evanescence?

Gosh no. They're polar opposites.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Registered User Music Haven Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

She's...okay. One for the little girls type of act, I think. But she does have a few good tracks that I do like. I honestly don't know whether she actually writes her songs or not. But she is very arrogant. Which I don't like at all.

Do you think she is some kind of monumental talent?

Not exactly =/

Do you like her voice?

It's okay. But I've heard a lot better.

Some people say that she is brilliant live. Do you agree?

I've never seen her live. As for her live sound, I'm not so sure. Her live cover of Chop Suey was crap though.

Do you own any of her albums?

Nope.

Do you believe that she steals her songs from other artists?

Hmm...not really. She is quite unique, yet...not unique. I don't really know. She's quite hard to define really. She's very poppy, yet still has a little bit of American punk in her sound. And I don't listen to many bands of either of those genres very much, so I can;t really say if she's stealing songs. And I don't think she's stealing songs from any other artists, so...yeah.

Do you believe that she copies Amy Lee of Evanescence?

No, not at all. In fact, I'd say she copies Pink more than Amy Lee. They're both very different, musically and in their image. At least in my opinion.

Overall, I don't really care much for Mrs Avril. She's OKAY, as I've said numerous times above, haha.

-What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

I think some of her tracks are pretty good, mainly back in her younger days. I think she is unique in her own way but still way to trendy. Really don't keep up with her newer stuff.

Not at all, like I said to trendy. I think she puts on a good front and her arrogance carries her for the most part. But compared to alot of the other female vocalist she really doesn't have any real advantages over them.

- Do you like her voice?

Her voice is pretty at times but still far from beautiful. I can listen to her but I don't get "that" feeling when doing so.

Haven't seen her in person, seen a few live broadcasts like on SNL and it wasn't that impressive. I am sure she has gotten better over the years but I think she plays to the kid side to much.

What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine, my thoughts on marrage, so in turn yes my wife owns 2 of her first CDs. I like a few songs on them, but for the most part they are over played and used up.

Naaa, I will admit I think she has tallent when it comes to song writing (outside of sk8erboi), I can see where she is coming from in alot of her music. And it seems to suit her.

No, as everyone else has stated she's too different.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

- What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

Meh. Don't really care for her stuff. I was about 11 or 10 years old when she first came out with that song, "Complicated". I remember my cousin and I would sing it sadly. >.>

Meier's right. She's a trendy artist. Whatever's hot now on MTV, she'll follow that direction.

- Do you like her voice?
    It's alright. Not bad but not mindblowing.

Never heard her live.

Nope.

I heard a while back on some website that she was being sued for allegedly taking lyrics of a few songs and making them as her own.

...Hell no. They're completely opposite. Avril's poppy. Amy's rocky! ><

Seriously though, I hear that crap that Amy copied Avril or Avril copied Amy. They're completely different.

Morning Always Comes Music Haven Xeim's Avatar
    What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway) ?

Singer: I used to love her. I mean I idolized her. xD I thought she was the greatest thing since green tea. Then Girlfriend came out. ‘Nuff said.

Songwriter: Eh? Wtf? Ben Moody wrote some of her songs, including the only song of hers I would actually still listen to: Nobody’s Home. Though, I guess Wiki says she helped. Whatever. >_>

Do you think she is some kind of monumental talent?
    …No. Not anymore. Not since I discovered hard rock, metal, and most of all...Evanescence. xD

Do you like her voice?
    Used to, but now it sounds really under developed to me. There are just too many singers with voices that make hers sound like crap for me to like it anymore. xD

Some people say that she is brilliant live. Do you agree?
    I’ve barely been to any concerts. xDDD Think I would’ve bothered with hers?

I did have her live album though, and it didn't sound too different from the studio. She's not as brilliant as Amy though. It would take some crazy prodigy to beat her, haha.

Do you own any of her albums?
    Yeah…Let go, Under My Skin and the live one…somewhere. I haven’t seen them in a few years now though, so…who knows. *shrug*

Do you believe that she steals her songs from other artists?
    I suppose I haven’t given that much thought? I wouldn’t be surprised, but I doubt that she’s that creatively challenged.

Do you believe that she copies Amy Lee of Evanescence?
    … >_>; If she does she does a pretty crappy job of it. Alternative punk (or whatever she considers herself now) doesn’t equal alternative metal. So I don’t really see why she’d want to in the first place. Maybe it's the Ben Moody influence? xD;

-_-

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    - What do you think of Avril Lavigne as a singer, as a songwriter (she claims that she writes her own songs anyway)?

I used to like her music, but then she kind of changed... And yeah, that song Girlfriend changed many people'd opinions of her at school...

Once, but something about her changed, and its gone now.

- Do you like her voice?

She's not got a bad voice - her voice is ok.

I've not seen her perform live...

Nope. I'll probably pick up the first one though - if I remember, thats when she was best.

I don't like to believe it, but if its true, its true. I honestly don't know.

I do believe she tries to be a little like her. I see similarities. This is kind of like Busted and Mc Fly situation.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Music Haven diaryofjane's Avatar
    I would like to join.

What are/is your favourite type(s) of music?
    Classical, Country, Rock, Blues, Pop, movie soundtracks.

Do you have a particular favourite artist/band? If so, who?
    Right now it is Breaking Benjamin.

How has music affected your life?
    Well... music helps soothe me, my physical, and emotional pain. I love music.

Have any musical talents?
    Yes have many. I play clarinet, alto clarinet, bass clarinet, the marimba, the vibes, the xylo, and the orchestra bells. And my school choir teacher says that I have
    an okay voice.

What's your favourite song at the moment?
    Diary of Jane.
    My FF Family:
    God Daughter: LoVeLeSs
    God Father: Dark Squall

"I am lost in life and will always be lost in life. And no matter what, I'll always be lost and broken. Oh i'm here physicaly, but not mentaly, or maybe i'm here in both ways, maybe not. Dream big, and dear to dream."

Forgive my abrupt change of subject here, but I've had a discussion in mind for a while now that I was finally unable to restrain myself from posting.

A few days ago, I went to go see Skillet live. And I have to say, they were amazing. I was captivated the entire time...in between head bangs and random cell phone pictures. *cough*

But when I got home...I started thinking. These guys are Christian Rock. This concert made that clear. But I'm not Christian in any way, and the fact that they are doesn't bother me in the slightest. I love their music.

Then there's the other side of the issue. I know someone who is forbidden from listening to any music UNLESS it's Christian. >_>; So here's my question:

Does a band’s religion, or your religion affect your listening experience? i.e. will you not listen to them if they’re Christian, or will you avoid them if they aren’t?

Note: Please, no one take offense by any views posted by other members. I shouldn't need to say this, but we all know what can happen. ^^;

EDIT: Welcome diaryofjane...and yay for Diary of Jane! =P Breaking Benjamin's awesome. ^_^
    Last edited by Xeim; 08-04-2008 at 07:03 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Does a band’s religion, or your religion affect your listening experience?

I like to find music that coincides with my system of beliefs. That is not all that strange, is it? But when you begin asking me what that entails...it means something different for me. Some may claim there is no Taoist music base...That may be. But if you noticed, I chose my words. "music that coincides with my system of beliefs." That is different and easy to do.

Will you not listen to them if they’re Christian, or will you avoid them if they aren’t?

Hmm, I am somewhat of a poor Catholic, so I doubt it matters much. I do like the occasional hymn. There are a select few that are personal favorites and believe it or not, I have a Christian cd or two... But I am not restricted by anything but my own taste in music.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 08-04-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

It might occasionally... But I tend to find that regardless of an artist's beliefs, if they have a nice sound I'll have no qualms listening to their music. I admit to enjoying music I feel I can identify with moreso than that I can't but good music is good music.

i.e. will you not listen to them if they’re Christian, or will you avoid them if they aren’t?

I'd give them a try regardless, but for some reason most Christian bands I've heard are just not the kinds of music that have interested me. Think pop rock and the like.
    victoria aut mors

She is fine as a pop singer, not the best but definatly not the worst. Some of her songs are ok, she is good as a pop songwriter but anything other than that and I dont think she would manage quite so well

No. As a pop singer she does what she does quite well though.

- Do you like her voice?

Its ok.

Wouldnt know.

No. I think my girlfriend did at one point though.

I doubt it. For a singer/songwriter to do that would be unacceptable. If she did and it was ever found out it would destroy her career for good and I dont think she would take that risk so no.

No. The are completely different. Other ends of the spectrum.

Not really Christians/Jews/Hindu's/whoever can make just as good a music as anyone else.

i.e. will you not listen to them if they’re Christian, or will you avoid them if they aren’t?

Not really unless its blatently open praising of a God/religion as im an atheist.
    Last edited by You; 08-05-2008 at 04:43 AM.

Arachnie Suicide Music Haven ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    I think she's a crappy songwriter, to be honest. So many have forced rhyme and feel like my twelve year old sister could write better on an emokid angst trip.

Erm. No.

- Do you like her voice?
    It's not awful, but there's nothing interesting about it.

No. She can't be brilliant live because 90% of her songs include her screaming about how hot and hxfukinxcore she is, which never sounds good live.

No. Pretty sure my sister has a few.

Nah.

They're pretty different. Neither of them are original at all. But not copying eachother.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Well, considering a lot of the music I listen to entails cutting up weak people and ripping out their entrails... Not really. That said, I don't care about those lyrics either. I just like the music and the lyrics just match.

Well, the only time I won't listen to anything is if; 1. I'm not particulalry overwhelmed by the band involved. 2. Trying to use conversion tactics inside music.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Music Haven Polk's Avatar

I really don't give a shit. What matters to me is the music. The best example I can think of is Creed. I don't listen to Creed not because they're Christians, I don't listen to Creed because they suck.

I avoid bands that are terrible. That's pretty much it.

And for the record, I refuse to post about Avril Lavigne.

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT. So I had this idea a while back, and I wanted to get some feedback to see what you all thought of it. So at another forum I post at, we do this thing called a music exchange. The idea is, you put together one CD's worth of music (about 80 minutes) to give everyone else a taste of what you like, what you're into. Then we send it to each other via an e-mail thing. It's always good fun, and I've found a lot of cool music this way. I know I'd have to run this by the Administrator of the site, to see if they approve, but I just wanted to see what you all thought of it.

So, I don't know, Holla?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

No, not at all. If I like the band's sound, then I'll listen to it. I'm not religious either, so... yeah. Doesn't matter to me.

Nooooo. Nuh uh. I'm not a Christian, so I'd definately not avoid a band if they weren't Christian themselves. That's just simply narrow-minded and silly, in my opinion, no offense to anybody. And like I said, it doesn't matter if a band is Christian or any other religion, if it sounds good then yay.

@James: that sounds like a really good idea. I'd be all for it. Sounds like a lot of fun, but like you said, you'd need to ask the Head Administrator first, just to be sure. Though I don't see why it should be a problem... hmm...

Blog Entries

I don't see why something like that should affect me. I have nothing against people with religions.

Will you not listen to them if they’re Christian, or will you avoid them if they aren’t?

Nope, like I said, religion doesn't bother me. So I'll still listen to them!

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT. So I had this idea a while back, and I wanted to get some feedback to see what you all thought of it. So at another forum I post at, we do this thing called a music exchange. The idea is, you put together one CD's worth of music (about 80 minutes) to give everyone else a taste of what you like, what you're into. Then we send it to each other via an e-mail thing. It's always good fun, and I've found a lot of cool music this way. I know I'd have to run this by the Administrator of the site, to see if they approve, but I just wanted to see what you all thought of it.

So, I don't know, Holla?
    I likie that idea! Sounds pretty good! Nice one!

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Bass Player Extraordinaire Music Haven Joe's Avatar

nope, I'm not really religious, so...yeah.

of course not, as long as it sounds good, I'll listen to it. I will however say that I dislike overly preachy lyrics.

@James: I agree with faith, that Does sound like a Really good idea!
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Blog Entries
    Alright, I have a quick notice for you all.

I'll be leaving Unknown Entity in charge while I'm gone, okay?

She'll basically just take my place for a while, just to let you all know.

See ya ^^.

@James: I also agree, it sounds like a really good idea and a great way to find new bands^^

well, since I really haven't posted at all...I'm going to be leaving the club too. I don't know, just too much for me to even try to keep up with.

I love the idea of emailing clipits of music around. However, I probably won't take part since nobody is likely to enjoy what I listen to. I know I know, "YOU NEVER KNOW TIL YOU TRY", but I already know for a fact that my music just wouldn't be appreciated.

No not realy i mean i am a christian myself but i still listen to some anti christ bands i mean yeah i dont agree with all of the lyrics but sometimes the sound is great

nope other peoples beliefes dont bother me

oh and btw i read unknown's post (in a quote box) about the CD thing and i think its a great idea ^^ (y)

Thanks to Nat For Making This Banner (cos im a spazz and i cant make my own!) My Fave Jrock Band The GazettE

gomen ne, ato sukoshi anata no namae to nemurasete

yorisotta sugi hinichi ha itami wo yorokobi ai
    ryoute ni utsushidasu anata wo omoi naiteiru
    soko ni furu kanashimi ha shiranai mama de ii yo
    ansoku ni furue wo oboeta taguri yume wa nani wo miru...

Quote Originally Posted by Chezzy
    I love the idea of emailing clipits of music around. However, I probably won't take part since nobody is likely to enjoy what I listen to
    But you ish <3! I want to hear your music! =O

But yeah, I also like this idea. I don't see how it should be such a big deal, especially since we'll be doing it through email and not through the forum itself. It'll just take me a while to compile my favorites.It might even be something fun to do periodically...as in, every five or six months. Different songs each time and such.

@ subject: I already sort of put my views in when I posted it, so... ^^;

@ Halie and Dark: >_>

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

It seems kind of crazy to have a music club without me being in it.

What are/is your favourite type(s) of music?
    Western music, mainly.

Do you have a particular favourite artist/band? If so, who?
    My favorite would probably be the Velvet Underground. I find their approach to making music fascinating.

How has music affected your life?
    It hasn't, really, other than put me in one social group over another.

Have any musical talents?
    I have been playing guitar for seven years, and have been in bands for about four years. I am also an expert at writing lyrics that sound like Bob Dylan.

What's your favourite song at the moment?
    I have been listening to Bottom of the World by Tom Waits recently.

Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome to the club El Wray!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeim View Post
    But you ish <3! I want to hear your music! =O

@ Halie and Dark: >_>
    Yeah, I'd love to hear what everyone listens to - including Chez!

AND Halie will be back soon lolz - just another... month or two...

AND Dark: Please don't leave!!!

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

For sure, Chez. Definitely give us a taste of awesome shit you have.

And I've seen your last.fm profile. We have bands like Cannibal Corpse, Opeth, Meshuggah, and Fear Factory in common.

And welcome to the club, El Wray. Tom Waits? I've only heard two songs from him which were "Cemetary Polka" and "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" . Other then that, haven't heard that much from him.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Music Haven Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    I love the idea of emailing clipits of music around. However, I probably won't take part since nobody is likely to enjoy what I listen to. I know I know, "YOU NEVER KNOW TIL YOU TRY", but I already know for a fact that my music just wouldn't be appreciated.
    I listen to people screaming over static noises. I think you'll be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeim
    But yeah, I also like this idea. I don't see how it should be such a big deal, especially since we'll be doing it through email and not through the forum itself. It'll just take me a while to compile my favorites.It might even be something fun to do periodically...as in, every five or six months. Different songs each time and such.
    Yeah, I see what you mean, but I'd still like to get an Administrator's okay on it. Also, I think the limit would be good at twice a year. I've had trouble making up playlists for a once a year Music Exchange, but if it would go well, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Arcano
    And welcome to the club, El Wray. Tom Waits? I've only heard two songs from him which were "Cemetary Polka" and "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" . Other then that, haven't heard that much from him.
    Do yourself a favor and buy "Rain Dogs" right now. It doesn't get better than that.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast