Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MMA Lovers

Death Before Dishonor MMA Lovers Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

MMA Lovers

MMA is the world's quickest growing sport, and it is also an important part of my life. So I decided it was time to make a fan club dedicated to this sport.

Before joining I ask that you answer these questions.

1. Do you train in any of these style's.

2. What is your favorite style of fighting.(ex: Muay Thai kickboxing, BJJ, and wrestling)

3. What is your favorite MMA organization.(ex: UFC, Strike Force, WEC, Pancrase)

4. Who is your favorite fighter.

5. What was the first fight you ever saw.

I will go ahead, and answer the questions so you all can get a feel of how I feel about it.

1. Do you train in any fighting style.
    Yes I am a brown belt in BJJ, a former junior golden gloves boxing champions, I was on All-State wrestling team, and I am a blue belt in Judo.

2. What is your favorite style of fighting.(ex: Muay Thai kickboxing, BJJ, and wrestling)
    For me it is Sambo-Combat. It is a style that is taught mainly in Russia, and many parts of Europe, but if I ever had the chance I would love to learn it.

3. What is your favorite MMA organization.(ex: UFC, Strike Force, WEC, Pancrase)
    Pride Fighting Championship. It was the real deal. I love the UFC, but they baby their fighters to much. They put rules in place to where no damage comes from the fight. In pride soccer kicks were a major thing, also my favorite. In all other organizations it is illegal.

My favorite fighter is the king of Pancrase himself Bas Rutten. While he is loud, and very obnoxious he is a very skilled fighter. He helped make the sport what it is today.

First fight I ever saw was Frank Shamrock Vs. Royce Gracie. Gracie took Shamrock to the ground, and the fight was called at around 36 minutes in the first round. While this was not a exciting KO filled fight it was still rather good, and got me into this sport..

So fill these questions out, and enter the world of MMA...

Rankings will go by how active you are, and how many post you have in the club. Rankings go by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu standards.

Members & Ranking
    ~Josh_R: 7th Degree Red Belt
    ~Chrono: 6th Degree Red & Black Belt
    ~Treize: 3rd Degree Purple Belt
    ~Silver: 2nd Degree Blue Belt

New rule. If you are unactive in the club you will put on probation. Once one probation you need to post. If not you will be removed from the club.

Probation
    ~xTidus: 2nd Degree White Belt
    Last edited by Josh_R; 04-28-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

The Quiet One MMA Lovers Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: MMA Lovers

You have to register the club in the registration thread before it can be post so that we can approve or deny the club before it is officially created. I'll close this down for now and please go through the registration thread first.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 MMA Lovers chrono's Avatar

do you train any art
    Brazilian jiu-jitsu under 5th degree blackbelt Roberto Traven.

Favorite styles of fighting
    Brazlian jiu-jitsu and catch wrestling. Judo newaza. Jiu-jitsu teaches postion before submission while catch wrestling emphasizes strength and standing entries into subs( exciting to watch). Grappling arts up until recently have not got the attention they deserve. Like i tell all my buddies, "If you do not know how to grapple then you do not know how to fight". you could be the best striker in the world but if you do not know how to defend agaisnt clinches, takedowns, and ground techniques then all your striking abilities don't mater. Learning to defend yourself off your back is crucial.

What is your favorite MMA organization.(ex: UFC, Strike Force, WEC, Pancrase)
    Pride while it still existed. UFC and the Dream organization. Strikeforce(as long as they have moussai, fedor and Jacare).

Who is your favorite fighter.
    awww shit.....to many to name. Demian Maia, George Sotiropoulos, Kazushi Sakuraba, Anderson silva, George st Pierre, BJ Penn, Jacare, Fedor, Shinya Aoki........ and a whole lot more .

What was the first fight you ever saw.

hmmm....I really do not remember....uhhhhhh....something from the UFC.

I had a friend growing up who was 5'3 135 and was a wrestler who loved to get into fights. He won all but 1 fight that i know of and that was to a college football player. Anyway his recipe for success was always the same clinch + takedown + mount + maintaing mount + raining down blows = winning everytime. His opponents were clueless once the fight was off the feet and he would just dominate taller, stronger, bigger guys.

That showed me the power of grappling. The gracies showed me the power of submission grappling.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Blog Entries

Nice...Nice accepted. A blackbelt under roberto traven that is impressive my friend. The spider damn... I have a brown belt under Butch Hiles.

Once we get some more members, which I am sure that we will. I mean more people than us have to enjoy MMA. We will start weekly trivia contest.

For mow I guess we can discuss whatever. So have any idea's Chrono.

[QUOTE=Kisuke;1252935]Nice...Nice accepted. A blackbelt under roberto traven that is impressive my friend. The spider damn... I have a brown belt under Butch Hiles.
    QUOTE]

Ohhhhh nooooo i do not have a blackbelt under traven(god no). I wish....Maybe in 8 years...mwahahaha. Traven will have you at white belt for ages.....then blue belt for ages....then purple for a millenium.....then brown for eternity(lol).

I am working on my blue, i will have it by the end of the year. Black belt....i wish.

Edit: i got a topic big Nog vs cain velsaques: That really broke my heart seeing big nog put away like that. If i had some money i surely would have lost it that night.

and George Sotiropoulos vs joe "daddy" stevenson: George is amazing on the ground. he just dominated stevenson that was a beauty to watch.

Here is some of the squad. It is a WHOLE lot more than this but these are some of the guys and gals. Sadly when they took this picture i was not there that day.
    http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/a...gd/4032084.jpg
    Last edited by chrono; 02-26-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chrono View Post
    Ohhhhh nooooo i do not have a blackbelt under traven(god no). I wish....Maybe in 8 years...mwahahaha. Traven will have you at white belt for ages.....then blue belt for ages....then purple for a millenium.....then brown for eternity(lol). I am working on my blue, i will have it by the end of the year. Black belt....i wish.
    Ahh ok. Bout to say shit Traven is a bad sum bitch. If you got a black belt under him then damn. I have a brown under Butch Hiles, he is pretty good. Best I can get in my area. In the future I would actually like to train under Traven. For me BJJ is a lot harder than Judo. I have a blue in judo. I have excelled in judo. I love it, incredible style. In judo I learn not only to throw, but also sweet ass holds.

Well I actually have an idea for a first discussion. It is the Strikeforce situation. Alastair Overeem as the HW champ. I have been wondering what the f*ck is up with that. They have Fedor now who is #1 in the world. Overroid has been beating around the bush. He was supposed to of fight Fedor by now. He is using his "Roid" as an excuse... What do you feel about this Chrono.

EDIT: I missed your topic I apologize. We can do both.

I to was saddened by Big Nog Vs. Cain. It always hurts to see a fellow BJJ Practicioner get beat. Unless they are Frank Mir, I hate that SOB. I did in fact lose money on this fight. $80. Nog's main problem in that fight was right outta the gate he tried to stand up with him. While Nog has impressive stand up, it was dumb to stand up wit Cain. He should have taken him to the ground, and worked his Jiu-Jitsu.

I was happy with George and Joe. I have never been a huge fan of Joe. During the TUF I had money on Luke Cummo winning that fight. I would like to see George Sotiroupolus Vs. Diego Sanchez. I think that would be a pretty good fight. They are both good standing and on the ground. It would be a good fight...
    Last edited by Josh_R; 02-26-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke View Post

Well I actually have an idea for a first discussion. It is the Strikeforce situation. Alastair Overeem as the HW champ. I have been wondering what the f*ck is up with that. They have Fedor now who is #1 in the world. Overroid has been beating around the bush. He was supposed to of fight Fedor by now. He is using his "Roid" as an excuse... What do you feel about this Chrono.

I often wonder how fedor feels about such things. Alistair has been fighting overseas and it seems like they are not testing him for illegal substances.The guy use to have a very slim build but now he looks like a destroyer.

Fedors management(M-1 global) are saying that he is not worthy to fight fedor. Is this a ducking tactic? I do not know but i want fedor in the UFC to fight Brock(when he is back to 100%).

Come on down to Atlanta when you get a chance and train with us. Traven is a cool guy. He does not talk to much but he has a good sense of humor and he tells shit like it is.

He was telling a story one time about how they had to beat up on a guy who challenged jiu-jitsu back when he was in brazil. I dont remember to many details but it was at the school of now alliance leader Romero "Jacare'" Cavalcanti(before thay all came to america). After the guy got whooped on a lil bit he gave up, Traven then looks at us and says " if you are going to fight you must be willing to die"(thick Brazilian accent).

People say that all the time but to hear it from someone who means it was inspiring.

Blog Entries

I often wonder how fedor feels about such things. Alistair has been fighting overseas and it seems like they are not testing him for illegal substances.The guy use to have a very slim build but now he looks like a destroyer.
    Yeah he hulked out in a matter of months.

management(M-1 global) are saying that he is not worthy to fight fedor. Is this a ducking tactic? I do not know but i want fedor in the UFC to fight Brock(when he is back to 100%).
    I don't think it is a ducking tactic. I kinda agree he isn't worthy to fight Fedor. As for Brock he didn't do anything to earn a title shot. He lost to Mir, then beat Herring, and then got a title shot. Unworthy in my opinion. There are guys with tons of wins who shoulda got the shot before him. Whenever Brock does get back he is gonna lose the title to Carwin, cause Carwin will stomp Mir.

Come on down to Atlanta when you get a chance and train with us. Traven is a cool guy. He does not talk to much but he has a good sense of humor and he tells shit like it is.
    I will eventually. I have a fight coming up in the VFL. If all goes well I will be stomping the shit out of him soon...

I don't think it is a ducking tactic. I kinda agree he isn't worthy to fight Fedor. As for Brock he didn't do anything to earn a title shot. He lost to Mir, then beat Herring, and then got a title shot. Unworthy in my opinion. There are guys with tons of wins who shoulda got the shot before him. Whenever Brock does get back he is gonna lose the title to Carwin, cause Carwin will stomp Mir.
    True......Carwin has a chance if he can land because it seems like boxing is his weakness and carwin has a one hitter quitter. Erick Paulson is teaching brock the ropes when it come to all around grappling. I had mir in there second engagment....how wrong was i. A huge beast like brock with his wrestling background + Erick Paulson's guidance= someone you do not want on top of you.

If carwin doe not get the job done then i will put the house on Junior dos Santos.

Blog Entries

If carwin doe not get the job done then i will put the house on Junior dos Santos.
    I do not like Dos Santos for the sole reason that he defeated Mirko Cro Cop. I f*cking look up to him, and to see Dos Santos cheering after Mirko had to quit after getting drilled in the eye pissed me off.

I do not like Dos Santos for the sole reason that he defeated Mirko Cro Cop. I f*cking look up to him, and to see Dos Santos cheering after Mirko had to quit after getting drilled in the eye pissed me off.
    lol yeah Mirko is the man but he has been looking like a shell of his former self since entering the ufc. And in the Perosh(SP?) fight not to long ago hid did not have on the checkered Speedos!!!!!!

How do you feel about the GSP vs Dan Hardy fight.......GSP round 2 Ground and pound win!!!

Blog Entries

How do you feel about the GSP vs Dan Hardy fight.......GSP round 2 Ground and pound win!!!
    I don't really like GSP to much anymore. He beat Bj Penn who is the shit. He is a good fighter though much better than Dan Hardy. I think if GSP takes Dan to the ground then Dan is done for sure. GSP has freak strength that never ceases to suprise me. Dan has incredible KO power, but I don't think it will affect GSP cause he has a incredibly strong chin...

You dont like GSP anymore? what happened?

To all you lurkers....all 80 of you....Join the mma lovers group. We promise to lower taxes and make health care affordable again. *kisses a baby*

But really join even if you dont really understand it. Here is a Highlight of Kuzushi Sakuraba (a japanese catch wrestler)for you to enjoy.

beautiful takedowns and sub transitions.....
    Last edited by chrono; 02-28-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Finding this place a little dull... MMA Lovers xTidus's Avatar

I used to train in Judo and I went to a MMA club for the summer break.

No gi BJJ

The UFC

Michael Bisping and GSP (George Saint Pierre) Bisping is better though! =3

I don't remember :/
    Last edited by xTidus; 02-28-2010 at 04:35 PM.

xTidus: "What are you doing?"
    ViviMasterMage: "I'm eating your hair... Why?"
    xTidus: "You have problems..."
    ViviMasterMage: "You smell nice!...I do have problems!"
    Both: *giggles*

Blog Entries

Sorry for the delayed post. You can definitely join up...

So anyway not sure if you all have heard, but Strikeforce has been going through some contract negotiations. Andrei Arlovski is for sure signing with them, which gives strikeforce the ultimate Heavy Weight division.

There have been a few rumors that Jose Canseco is trying to go to Strikeforce. Me personally I think he needs to retire from everything. He has had one professional fight, and got beat my Hong Man Choi, who is a less than spectacular. Hear is something Jose said in an interview while he was shit talking Herschel Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Canseco
    Walker should be honored to fight a fighter of my calibur. He has done nothing to establish himself in this sport, while I have
    The only thing he did was embarass the sport by getting his ass beat...

Sorry for the delayed post. You can definitely join up...

So anyway not sure if you all have heard, but Strikeforce has been going through some contract negotiations. Andrei Arlovski is for sure signing with them, which gives strikeforce the ultimate Heavy Weight division.

There have been a few rumors that Jose Canseco is trying to go to Strikeforce. Me personally I think he needs to retire from everything. He has had one professional fight, and got beat my Hong Man Choi, who is a less than spectacular. Hear is something Jose said in an interview while he was shit talking Herschel Walker.

The only thing he did was embarass the sport by getting his ass beat...
    Jose Canseco brain is fried from prolonged steroid abuse. Have you heard about James Toney being signed by the UFC.....I wonder if they will feed him stand up guys or throw him in there with a wrestler.

Blog Entries

Jose Canseco brain is fried from prolonged steroid abuse.
    QFT

Have you heard about James Toney being signed by the UFC.....I wonder if they will feed him stand up guys or throw him in there with a wrestler.
    There are a couple rumors about it. He wanted to fight Kimbo for his first fight. But Kimbo has had to take a few weeks off cause of an illness. Which is why he has pulled out of his fight against Matt "Meathead" Mittroine. Randy Couture wants to fight him. This would be a good fight just cause Toney would get introduced into the world of MMA. Couture would win as long as he could keep Toney on the ground. If Toney is standing up he will rock Couture's world. Guess we will just have to wait, and see who they give him as an opponent.

Have you heard that Brett Rogers is getting a title shot against Overeem. Seems kinda f*cked up seeing as how Fedor KOed Rogers.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ MMA Lovers Treize's Avatar

I did train in Tae Kwon Do for some years. I ended up getting a high-red belt, the belt before black belt, but eventually I had so many other things going on in my life that I didn't have the time to practice Tae Kwon Do anymore. I would love to start practicing again, but since I'm joining the military, I might not have the free time that I would need for a few years.

I guess I have to pick Tae Kwon Do because that is the only style that I've practiced. I may like another one better, but I would have to actually practice it for a while in order to tell. It might seem like one thing watching it, but to really know if you like it, I think you would need to practice it for a little while.

I don't like watching MMA on TV that much, and I've only sparred against other people using Tae Kwon Do, so I don't really know any of the organizations.

Again, I don't really follow MMA, so I don't know any of the famous fighters.

I don't really watch MMA, but I have seen a lot of sparring in Tae Kwon Do. The first one that I've seen would just have to be a practice match at the local dojang I practiced at.

I doubt that I'll be very active in the club because I don't practice Tae Kwon Do anymore, and I don't really watch MMA on TV, but I thought I might as well post this to show that more people on this form actually practice(d) a martial art.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Have you heard that Brett Rogers is getting a title shot against Overeem. Seems kinda f*cked up seeing as how Fedor KOed Rogers.

wha....wha....no i did not hear about this!!!!! Did logic take a day off or something. This makes no sense what so ever!!! Scot cokeer must be doing lines....

ahhhh yes i forgot that i had read that fedor and strikforce are having contract problems. I am not sure if this is still going on but it is something i have heard. If this is true then this makes a bit more sense but still who gets a title shot after getting ko'ed?

Hi Treiz, nice to have you on board. Do you have any streching tips? There is a Tae Kwon Do teacher that trains jiu-jitsu where i do and he is pretty flexable but he comes in the morning(i am an evening guy) and i cant ask him about these things.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ MMA Lovers Treize's Avatar

Hi Treiz, nice to have you on board. Do you have any streching tips? There is a Tae Kwon Do teacher that trains jiu-jitsu where i do and he is pretty flexable but he comes in the morning(i am an evening guy) and i cant ask him about these things.
    We didn't have any secret stretching moves or anything, but we did stretch pretty often. It seemed like the more you stretched the more flexible you became. When I joined Tae Kwon Do, I was pretty flexible already because I joined when I was young, so I only had to maintain my flexibility, but my suggestion would just be to stretch several times a day after some light activity like jogging or riding a bike. It's probably best to set goals for yourself too. You could try to hold your stretch for a few extra seconds, and then when you get used to it, try to increase the distance. Soon enough, you'll probably notice an increase in your flexibility.

You're probably already doing this, but it just takes time. If you don't start seeing a difference, you may want to ask someone at wherever you practice or your instructor. I've never heard of some secret method to increase your flexibility without some time, but they may be more informed than I am.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    We didn't have any secret stretching moves or anything, but we did stretch pretty often. It seemed like the more you stretched the more flexible you became. When I joined Tae Kwon Do, I was pretty flexible already because I joined when I was young, so I only had to maintain my flexibility, but my suggestion would just be to stretch several times a day after some light activity like jogging or riding a bike. It's probably best to set goals for yourself too. You could try to hold your stretch for a few extra seconds, and then when you get used to it, try to increase the distance. Soon enough, you'll probably notice an increase in your flexibility.

You're probably already doing this, but it just takes time. If you don't start seeing a difference, you may want to ask someone at wherever you practice or your instructor. I've never heard of some secret method to increase your flexibility without some time, but they may be more informed than I am.
    That is exactly the kind of advice i need!!! I always stretch before and never after. Forgive my ignorance but i never though of streching afterwards. For me it has always been strectch and then workout.

Trying to get like this guy....

i do a lil bit of this but only select movements from a few jiu-jitsu magazines i have. I will now work on my flexability before and after workouts.

Last edited by chrono; 03-07-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Welcome to MMA lovers Treize.

It seems to me that Strikeforce is taking a turn for the worst. They are giving title shots to unworthy competetors. Rogers has done nothing to earn himself a title shot. I thought you had to get at least 4 wins to get a title shot after a loss. Guess not.

I think now that we have a couple members we can start weekly trivia. you obviously don't win anything for getting answers right. It is just something fun to help get the club going.

1. Who was the first fighter to win using a gogoplata submission.

2. How did Bobby Lashley submit Bob Sapp

3. What MMA fighter is nicknamed "Little Devil"

4. Who is the only man to beat Fedor, and how did he do it.

Have fun..

Blog Entries

Seems like noone tried the trivia. Oh well. We will try again in the future.

So it seems what I heard about Kimbo and Mitrione being off was false. They have officially signed and are fighting at UFC 113.

Lets get a discussion going about the up and coming UFC event 111. The main event is Dan Hardy Vs. George St-Pierre. I think that this fight will definitely go in GSP favor. The guy is a freak of nature. He is amazing on his feet or on the ground. Toe to toe Hardy doesn't have a chance. He will have to keep his distance. Throw some kicks and try to take him down. GSP is a wrestler and isn't good on his back. Make him uncomfotbale and ground and pound his ass..

Aoki or Nick Diaz? you may have got me here.

with punches

3. What MMA fighter is nicknamed "Little Devil".

I thought this said "lil Evil" but the answer is Daniel "Little Devil" Lima

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka and we both know about that bs and was a cut from an illegal blow but it was a tournament so someone had to move on. Should have been a NC.

Gsp is whoopin hardy. Mir is taking a leg or arm home.

Blog Entries

Aoki or Nick Diaz? you may have got me here.

with punches

3. What MMA fighter is nicknamed "Little Devil".

I thought this said "lil Evil" but the answer is Daniel "Little Devil" Lima

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka and we both know about that bs and was a cut from an illegal blow but it was a tournament so someone had to move on. Should have been a NC.

Gsp is whoopin hardy. Mir is taking a leg or arm home.
    I was gonna put Lil Evil, but that woulda been to easy. Everyone knows Jens Pulver.

All that Mir is gonna take home is a broken f*cking jaw..

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    I was gonna put Lil Evil, but that woulda been to easy. Everyone knows Jens Pulver.

All that Mir is gonna take home is a broken f*cking jaw..

Who got the first omaplata?

If we could trade this TFF currency i would bet with you on the mir vs carwin fight. I think i see a sub in carwins future.

Blog Entries

Who got the first omaplata?

If we could trade this TFF currency i would bet with you on the mir vs carwin fight. I think i see a sub in carwins future.
    It was a gogoplata. And the first to succesful submit someon ewith it was Shinya Aoki, so you got that one.

If they take the fight to the ground then I would definitely see a sub in his future. But I don't think he is dumb enough to take a BJJ black belt to the ground. This fight will more than likely be fought standing up. Where Carwin clearly has the advantage. Mir doesn't have a very strong chin, and I think he will get worked by Carwin.

I don't know if you have heard, but UFC 114 is official. Rampage Vs. Rashad. I have been waiting for this match up for so damn long. I was kind of upset when Rampage pulled out of the first one to do the A-Team movie, but after seeing the trailer for it I am cool wit it. I am calling second round TKO for Rampage. Rashad doesn't have a strong chin. Or maybe Lyoto is just a huge badass.

Alot of news in this post today.

Tito Ortiz was scheduled to fight Chuck Liddell in June. But due to unexplained reasons he has backed out of this fight. Hopefully in the future we will be able to see this rematch, and see Tito get destroyed.

It was a gogoplata. And the first to succesful submit someon ewith it was Shinya Aoki, so you got that one.

If they take the fight to the ground then I would definitely see a sub in his future. But I don't think he is dumb enough to take a BJJ black belt to the ground. This fight will more than likely be fought standing up. Where Carwin clearly has the advantage. Mir doesn't have a very strong chin, and I think he will get worked by Carwin.

I don't know if you have heard, but UFC 114 is official. Rampage Vs. Rashad. I have been waiting for this match up for so damn long. I was kind of upset when Rampage pulled out of the first one to do the A-Team movie, but after seeing the trailer for it I am cool wit it. I am calling second round TKO for Rampage. Rashad doesn't have a strong chin. Or maybe Lyoto is just a huge badass.

Alot of news in this post today.

Tito Ortiz was scheduled to fight Chuck Liddell in June. But due to unexplained reasons he has backed out of this fight. Hopefully in the future we will be able to see this rematch, and see Tito get destroyed.
    I did type omaplata....ooops

I think rampage is going to best rashad to. I think Mir will try to box with carwin.....and win. I think that if mir does try for the takedown he will get it.

The Tito and Chuck fight does not interest me at all. I heard he got Jenna Jameson pregnant. Tito..... Tito......

Blog Entries

I did type omaplata....ooops

I think rampage is going to best rashad to. I think Mir will try to box with carwin.....and win. I think that if mir does try for the takedown he will get it.

The Tito and Chuck fight does not interest me at all. I heard he got Jenna Jameson pregnant. Tito..... Tito......
    Rampage will destroy Rashad.

Have you watched any of Carwin's fights. He destroys guys standing up. Mir has stated several times he doesn't intend to stand and bang wit Carwin. Cause he knows how the fight will end.

Tito got Jenna pregnant almost a year ago. She had his twin boys. Now he probably has all kinds of STD's. When he test positive for them he will no longer be allowed to fight.

Have you watched any of Carwin's fights. He destroys guys standing up. Mir has stated several times he doesn't intend to stand and bang wit Carwin. Cause he knows how the fight will end.

Yeah i have but mark my words Mir will try his luck on his feet first. I think Mir believes that he is more technical. I think frank will pepper him with some shots then go for the takedown.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast