Thread: Gaming Needs Made Easy!

___________ Gaming Needs Made Easy! Kyreaan's Avatar

Arrow Gaming Needs Made Easy!

A lot of times I have found that ordering online gives me a much better selection than going to a store. There are many games that are not selected to be held in store displays, but I would find a great game while floating the net. Also, some people find it safer and easier to have something shipped to their doorstep. I found this online store, which has a much larger game selection than Amazon. It also allows me to check to see if there are a series of games on a particular title.
    A free banner for Play-Asia:

http://image.play-asia.com/shop/n_l1_140.gif

I decided to put this up here for anyone's gaming needs. It is also a good research tool.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Re: Gaming Needs Made Easy!

Ummm yeah, to close to advertisement. Also thread is being closed for that fact and the fact that it is in the completely wrong section of the forum. If I see a new thread like this then a warning will accompany it.
    :: thread closed ::
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: