Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: Bleach Club

The Quiet One Bleach Club Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Bleach Club

Alright, so since we don't have an official leader right now let have the four of us decide what we want to do. We can stay a club thread or we can become a club forum. About the only difference will be that we can have more divide and individual discussions rather than a single one all in one thread. So what is everyone's thoughts on it?

I'm fine either way I just wanted to have a discussion about it.

Soi Fon shows off her Bankai this week and next week for those waiting on Crunchyroll. It should be some pretty exciting stuff to see since it'll be the first Bankai that we've seen in so long. It feels a little too long to way for something like, but considering up until this point the only people that have been fighting have already shown off their bankai.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Names aren't necessarily meant to be taken literally. Ichigo's Bankai is called "Heavenly Chain Cutting the Moon", but I don't think anyone really expects Ichigo to go cut the moon any time soon. Would it be approriate for Gin to kill Aizen given his Zanpakuto's Bankai name, sure, but does it guarantee that it will happen? No, it doesn't. If it did happen, hindsight would say we saw the clues, but I'd have to see it believe that it would happen.

Tite and the editors at Shounen Jump haven't really been doing a good job lately with Bleach's story. They've been pulling a lot of things out that are just way too far fetched to be believable. Tite used to have good storytelling, but he seemed to have lost it at this point. So I don't really expect an amazing twist lined with the perfectly placed clues.

If it happened, color me pleased, but I have my doubts at this point. I still thoroughly enjoy Bleach, but its dragged on at this point.
    What color is "pleased" btw? *looks through box of crayolas*

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

The Quiet One Bleach Club Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh? I'm not sure why you're bringing that up.

Anyway, keeping up on the Bleach episodes with Crunchyroll is nice and confusing seeing as I've got that gap between the Adult Swim episodes and the Japanese episode. But that's what wikipedia is for. ^^ Anyway, the Vizards finally showed up and showing off some pretty cool stuff.

It seems a little cheap to "nearly" kill the arrancar only to bring them back so that the Vizards can fight them. They should have just soon up and fought together and not made the whole deal before about them being "defeated" and then not actually.

Looking forward to see Aizen do his stuff.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

Cool with this remaining a thread. A forum is a bit overkill at this point.

Also sorry for not replying recently. I've been out of town so I don't get to a compy as regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Blog Entries

SPOILER!!:
    Bleach Exile > Online Manga Reader > Bleach > Chapter #427 > Page #20 See...while you're watching Anime that is stuck or sticking in or on filler arcs and have to go through animators, seiyus and directors...sometimes translators. Tite Kubo is busy simply writing and drawing Manga. He's almost done with the series now.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 07-29-2010 at 09:22 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36