Thread: The Twins of Vanguard (U/C)

Registered User The Twins of Vanguard (U/C) Feuw Makai's Avatar

The Twins of Vanguard (~CLOSED/ Accepting~)

STORY

Long ago in a land far away there was a kingdom called Vanguard located on the earth like planet Terra ( Earth is not known to them and never will be in this rp) . A King and his daughter once ruled the land, but one day the king was murdered by a man name Bosheit Kain's. His goal was simple, to destroyed them. The princess was blessed enough to be able to escape for her life, quickly she escaped into hiding leaving no trace of her whereabouts or so she thought. Three gods where some of the few who knew the location of the royal lady. They knew with Bosheit in power the land would fall into a wretched times. To protect the land the gods picked 4 teen males, 3 teen females, and the princess to win back the land and its people. The teens failed, the princess was forced to birth Bosheit one son and one daughter, twins. The princess died after giving birth, she died in tears. The kingdom seems to be lost to the chaos.
    The twins reached the age of 14, when the prince was overcome by his thirst of his father and took a blade through his father’s heart. Killing some of his father’s creatures of the night (keeping some alive like a family who ruled for generations as the Kains Family’s servant.) add ones he saw more fit, unlike his as he though “idiot” father. Keeping them to the point of starved unless they gave him and his sister info of any rebelling groups, and even than one would not be fed until the info has been proved and the group dead. He was well aware the Gods would try to stop, but unfortunately he was what one could call a true evil mastermind, but did have at times what seemed to be kind leader to his faithful creatures of the night.
    The three god’s watched in despair, and with one last admit created a whole new group of eight of the same ratio of gender but this time to take the princess place was the female twin, who could not forgive her brother for taking a blade into their father. She would frequently sneak away through all the castles secret passages to meet her 7 friends into a well hidden cave far into the woods

The Rules

1. Romance is encouraged but don't overboard
    2. Don't overboard with cursing please
    3. Follow The Final Fantasy Fourm’s rules
    4. Respect me and other players
    5. If you want to kill someone than please check with me and that person
    6. If you are killed you may make another character
    7. PG-13
    8. None of these for *action* ((action)) {action} and so on
    2. Use OOC in the OOC thread
    10. Message me all Profiles please
    11. Please post at least once a week. Without letting me know in advance why you will not be posting. If you fail to do this you will get one warning then you will be removed
    12. No text talking ex.: no tlking lke ths.
    13. Wait and don't interrupt posts and story line the best you can.
    14. So I know you read this what is in rule 7
    15. Please send pic URL in the profile you send me so I can post it with ease
    16. If you think you can handle feel free to make another character as many as you can handle
    17. No God Moding unless you have my permission or the other persons
    18. Please be Lit. Paragraph at minimum. No sentences like this: torrance fell down the cliff. "ow! ow! ow!"
    19. Images of the kingdom and all will be posted in OOC
    20. ~this~ means I have added a new rule
    21. HAVE FUN
    22. DO NOT POST TILL THIS IS OPEN
    ~23. you may save a role and send me your profile early. Please do so~

Profile Layout and open/closed spots In OOC
    Please Check the OOC
    Thank you ^ - ^
    The OOC Thread
    Click here to view

RP IS CLOSED AS OF NOW.
    It will be opened after I have received profiles and received comments on the rp
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 02-07-2011 at 05:12 PM.