Thread: Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP

Professional Klutz. Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP Hyzenthlay's Avatar

Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP

This is an RP exclusive to myself and Squall.

Name: Noah Wilks
    Appearance: Noah has very blond, near white hair. His eyes are a very clear, crystal blue. He tends to wear a mixture of teen clothes. He is, however, most commonly seen in converse trainers, denim jeans, and a black leather jacket.
    Biography: After the explosion of the Sector 1 slums Noah and his family were forced to move. His father had been a worker for the Shinra company and had been killed by falling debris. His mother died suddenly, shortly after his father. Though it was said to be a heart attack it was widely believed to be grief fueled. As a result Noah had become a fierce supporter of Shinra. He has a burning hatred towards AVALANCHE for their attacks. He hopes one day to face Cloud in battle to force him to atone for his sins. He now lives in the sector 7 slums along with his sister.

Upon receiving your post, Squall, I will start the RP and create the opening setting.

Hyz.

The British Guy. Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP

Name: Matthew Raines

Appearance: He has Cloudy blue eyes that almost look grey, he also has black hair that seems to shroud his forehead. He can usually be seen in a Leather jacket with a hood a plain white T-shirt with a chain with a lion pendant. also dark blue denim jeans and white pumps.

Bio: He grew up in the sector 7 slums and his heart is set on being in AVALANCHE but often refers to it as "Being a Hero" His father was away fighting for SHRINRA and was killed in action this is mainly what triggered Matthews attraction to AVALANCHE. He is a lively character and is always interested in meeting new people.

Professional Klutz. Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP Hyzenthlay's Avatar

(OOC- I'll keep it short and sweet. No need to do big, cascading posts right now. I'll just set the scene. Write when you're ready.)

Noahs eyes were encrusted with sleep, his back ached from a long night on the hard dirt of the slums streets. He had heard from a reliable source, though, that AVALANCHE' secret hide-out was inside the Seventh Heaven Bar. This alone made the bad night worth it. If his infomation was correct Tifa, a lead member of the group, would be here on this very day. It made Noahs path to cloud that much easier. Perhaps if he played his cards right he may be able to catch all of them unawares. He smiled broadly rubbing his eyes with a yawn. He got t his feet and looked across to the bar. It was all quiet so far. The rabble of drunken customers had not yet started. So he had to wait, he needed these buffoons as cover. After all, if he could get infomation on AVALANCHE; why couldn't they know of him?

The British Guy. Squall-Dissidia and Hyzenthlay- Midgar training RP Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Matthew was on his morning stroll trying to find some of his AVALANCHE heroes(he thought Barret to be the strongest but Cloud was his favorite). He maneuvered around a piece of chewing gum on the floor and allowed his mind to slip away to a few years ago. He was stood in his kitchen with his mother repeatedly saying " I want to be like Cloud" his mother had called him "Naive" and yet older and wiser here he still was pursuing that thought.

(OOC: Okay, good. A little lack of punctuation makes your sentences seem enormous but we can cross that bridge a little later on. Right now it is purely about RPing ability. So here we go-

Your post was a little short even for what I'm looking for. It was a little abrupt how it ended and I, as the reader, didn't get a lot of information from you.

There is some good description in there, though. Mentioning the chewing gum fleshes out the scene better than if you'd have ended with him strolling.

Over all not too bad, I just want a bit more next time =]. It's always better to leave a piece nicely finished. I personally finish on a cliffhanger-like scenario. It's up to you how you end.)

Noah had been sat on the same wall since noon. Near on 4 hours to his count. His backside had grown numb and cold with his lack of movement. He watched, with narrowed eyes, the entrance to Seventh Heaven. He rubbed his hands together, pulling his gloves on tighter around his fingers. He felt anger boil, he'd expected Tifa to arrive upon opening time. Maybe his informant had sold him a lemon. He'd just about given up hope when he saw a glimmer walk from the door. It was Marlene Wallace. She was the daughter of Barret, a heavy built member of AVALANCHE, and was Noahs path to them. If he kidnapped her and demanded they come get her... His mouth curled to a cruel smirk. It was too easy. He walked towards her, fists clenched.

"Hello there Marlene. I'm a friend of your dads..."

Blog Entries

Matthew was still walking on the road he looked up whilst pondering his thoughts, He turned a corner and knocked a old woman over whats worse she was holding a small bag of groceries. Needless to say Matthew was embarrassed and worried Considering the woman might be hurt he quickly helped her to his feet, Whilst the woman was rambling on about the Youth of today. Matthew left her after apologizing and offering to pay for the groceries, Matthew started to kick a stone on the floor out of boredom.