Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In the name of honnor....

Registered User In the name of honnor.... HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Andrew fled and ran down through dark allyways trying to hide. As he ran the shouting seemed to get quieter and more silent untill he herd nothing at all. "Praise be that London may be such a vast city. Truly there is no place like it." Andrew fell down and propped himself up against a wall...

Andrew lay still for but a moment and then he herd footsteps once again. "Who goes there!" Andrew shouted into the darkness. As he asked a large man walked into his view. He was not wearing traditional armor but his arm seemed to shine so Andrew asumed he was wearing some sort of armguard.

"Are you here to slay me aswell?"

Asking all the personal questions. In the name of honnor.... RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    The armor clad knight ducked into an alley way unbeknown to his pursuers but Scarecrow had kept an eye on him and when no one was looking slipped into the same alleyway.

Scarecrow slowly navigated the dark,cobblestone alleyway and then stopped. He listened and could hear the faint sound of breathing further down the alleyway.

He approached the sound and the startled when the warrior spoke a warning. "Are you here to slay me as well."

Scarecrow paused and tried to make out the warrior, "No I am not here to harm you but I think I am drawn to that object that you posses"
    Scarecrow studied the man and saw the object he possessed was becoming a great burden upon him.

"Lest find a safe place to hole up for now and I will explain my story" Scarecrow asked the knight.

Blog Entries
    Andrew herd the words the man spoke and almost could not belive it. This was the first man to be drawn to the Aurasite that was not driven by greed or who had not tried to kill him. "Well you cirtainly don't seem an enemy...I should think that I can go with y...." Andrew suddenly coughed and blood spurted from his mouth.

"I need a place to hide, do you know of anywhere? My name is Andrew and I'm a knight. Thats all I have to tell you right now. I need to leave this place and find a place to set the stone down...this thing can sap a person of their lifeforce..."

Andrew herd the shouting and it had seemed the ones searching were all going to split up. "By the sound of the shouting, we should be off soon..."

Death Before Dishonor In the name of honnor.... Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Ooc: This is my first post in RP so please don't criticize too much, any advice will be gratefully appreciated)

Name:Kraven
    Weapon:Rebellion, long sword passed donw through his family.
    Magic:your basic fire, ice, and thunder
    Special:Blitz , an attack where Kraven attack's multiple times with the rebellion.
    Bio: Kraven comes from a long line of knight's, but twelve years ago his family was striped of their status and sent to live on the cold streets of London. Kraven made the best of this situation by training with his sword, and vowing to become a great and restore his families honor. Kraven is a thief by trade, and will not hesitate to kill in order to survive.

While walking down the alley's of London Kraven couldn't help but to overhear a conversation being had. Kraven bowed his head and began to walk past the two as they were heading out. Kraven thought to himself "the one in the armor looks to be strong, I will pickpocket him and run for it."

As he walked past the two Kraven reached into the armor of the knight. The knight turned in a furious rage, and drew his sword upon Kraven.

"Please sir I mean no harm spare?" Kraven pleaded with a sad look in his eye

The knight stood there motionless staring at Kraven. Kraven knew there was only one thing to do, run for it. As he turned to run he was tackled by the knight. Kraven tried to fight off the knight, but due to his weak stature he was unable to push him off.

Blog Entries
    (OOC: How to rp in three seconds: 1,Details are IMPORTANT! 2, Try to get hit sometimes(Dont pretend you're imortal and 3, Be realistic within a games reality. Thats all Welcome aboard)

Andrew could bearly stand, his strength was slowly reaturning. As he spoke a young man wandered by and bumped right into Andrew's side. Andrew could feel the aruasite start to leave his pocket. "Oh no you don't!" Andrew leaped on to the man and tackled him down to the ground, it had happened so fast that the man probably didn't even know he got ahold of anything.

"If you've any wit about you, you will leave this place at once. Listen thief, it's not safe here, there are bloodthirsty people coming to this place as we speak. If you value your life, you'll leave." After giving his speach Andrew decided the only option would be to fight the people who come for the stone. (I can only hope these people don't find out what the stone is worth, they may soon turn traitors if they do...)

Blog Entries
    As Kraven laid on the ground he knew he had to do something. He struggled to get free, but the knight was far to strong. The knight turned his his head only for a moment, Kraven took advantage of this and broke free. The knight began to speak of blood thirsty people that were wandering around the streets. With this said Kraven feared for the life of his family.

In a flash Kraven turned and sprinted away from the knight. At the end of the alley stood two rather large guards, Kraven knew if he was stopped by these men they would demand a toll. As he ran he turned his body in an attempt to squeeze in between them. At that moment one of the guards stepped to the side, and Kraven smashed into him.

"What do you think you're doing boy?" one of the men asked in a rage,
    "I'm just trying to get home sirs." he responded in a solemn tone,
    "You know the fee boy." the man stated, "now pay up."

Kraven took a few steps back and stared viciously at the men. "Don't do anything rash boy." Kraven drew his sword and attacked one of the men. In a flash the man drew his sword and deflected Kraven's blade. The Rebellion began to shine a glorious golden tone. Kraven's mind drifted away from the battle, and went to the sword. The guard kicked Kraven in the gut sending him to the water drenched street.

"Please sir spare me." Kraven begged with a tear in his eye,
    "You had your chance." he replied with a smile upon his face, "pick him up and hold him still."

The second man lifted my almost lifeless body from the ground. He held Kraven from behind by his neck, the guard with his sword drew walked toward Kraven. He raised his sword to Kraven and began to swing.

Blog Entries
    Just at that moment Andrew picked up the rebelion and threw it at the guard holding Kraven. The man dropped Kraven as the sword stabed through his body and hit the floor.

"You shouldn't go off picking fights thief. I trust you know how to use that blade."

The other of the two guards ran at Andrew but Andrew side-stepped and slashed at his breastplate. "Rend Armor..." Andrew wispered as he slashed. The mans armor fell into two pieces and hit the ground with a loud thud. "That armor cost me good money it did! You'll pay for that!"

As the man charged at Andrew he readied his sword. "Oh will I?"

Blog Entries
    (Ooc: Honestly I don't know why I didn't get into this sooner. It is a good way to spend my free time on TFF)

Kraven looked at the face of the man who had saved him. It was not five minutes ago that he had tried to pickpocket this knight. He couldn't help but to think why would this man save me.

"I won't let you." Kraven exclaimed as he grabbed Rebellion and charged at the guard,

In one vicious blow Kraven sent the tip of the rebellion deep into the torso of the guard. Kraven felt a cool relief wash over him as the man fell to the ground. Kraven turned to the knight, and began to approach him.

"Fair knight, why did you rescue?" he questioned, "No matter I am forever in your debt. So long as you need it my blade will fight for you."

Kraven held the Rebellion into the air high above his head. That very same glorious golden tone began to show. This time Kraven embraced it, and took in the power.

Blog Entries
    Andrew was prepared to fight the armed guard that charged him but to his surprise the young thief jumped up and after letting out a hardy battle cry stabbed the guard. Andrew watched in surprise as the man fell so easily. (This swordsman is almost as skilled as me, and with such a strange blade...mayhap he could help me)

"Fair Knight, why did you rescue me?" "I only did what was nesesary...I represent the Knights honner and I must always defend those who are out matched. It was two against one so I had to help."

The young man was cirtainly appreciative and apparently happy to be alive, he seemed to take a new air to him. Andrew smirked as he pledged his allegence to him.
    "Please, the only thing you must fight for is the three G's. Gold, Glory and God. However if you'd offer your sword to help me, another swordarm would be appreciated. We've not much time so if you are in then please we must make haste. I warn you this will not be easy, however all must be done to protect the aruacite. Tell me, what is your name and do you yet know of the aruacite?"

Andrew then looked as if he just remembered somthing. "Oh yes and my name is Andrew, Knight Templar. The honner is mine."

Blog Entries
    Kraven couldn't help but to smile as the knight receited the three G's. He thought to himself "God he sounds like my dad, all knights truly are alike."

"My name is Kraven." he stated in an upbeat manner, "aruacite?"

What was this that the knight spoke of. Mayhap this is why the knight attacked me when I tried to pickpocket him. I will have to join him, this could be an interesting journey wouldn't want to miss out.

"I would be honored to join you in your journey Andrew." he exclaimed,

Blog Entries
    (OOC- Just want to make some changes to my character, firstly his mechanical arm is his whole arm to the shoulder not just to the elbow doesn't sound like much but it will serve its purposes later in the journey and I want him to carry some weaponry he carries two Egyptian Kohpesh swords http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com...ts/R000704.jpg in sheaths attached to his back made of Damascus steel and then he has a variety of arsenal in his mechanical arm including a hidden blade that projects from the wrist, palm side and a small cache of miniature crossbow bolts that are fired with a modern (to this current world) pressurized hydraulic system in his arm from his wrist on the topside of his arm (opposite to the blade) and other things which don't need to much detail like survival sort of equipment.

Scarecrow and the knight were standing at the end of the alleyway surveying the scene before them when a suspicious man head bowed slowly strode past them seemingly unaware of the two of them.

Scarecrow turned away but kept a wary eye on the shifty character as he passed, with amazing sleight of hand the man tried to pickpocket the knight, the knight was no fool and obviously shared an amazing bond with his valuable possession, like greased lightening the knight had the would be thief pinned to the ground with his sword drawn.

The knight offered a warning to the thief of what his actions would achieve and stated that it was far beyond his comprehension, for a split second the knight lost his concentration and the slippery thief was sprinting down the alleyway only to stumble into two hefty guards.

From his vantage point at the opposite end of the alleyway Scarecrow did not hear the exchange between the three but by the looks of the guards they were just out to bully anyone they encountered.

A flash of anger flew across the young thief's face as the guards demanded something from him, he drew his sword and attacked the nearest guard, it was an unfair match as the burly guard deflected his blow and with brute strength lifted the stunned boy as the other went in for the kill.

Whether out of honor or justice the knight sensed what was going on and had crossed the gap between the parties and advanced on the two guards, just as the second guard went in for the blow the knight retrieved the young mans lost blade and expertly heaved it into the guard piercing straight through immobilizing him instantaneously and killing him.

In an instant the young thief finished off the second guard also dropping him to his death not before he felt a rush of energy pass over him as he felt the knight incant a rend armor spell on the guard.

The thief looked up to the knight in awe fascinated that a man he was just about to steal from would save his life.

Scarecrow turned out into the streets to witness a group of brigands approaching their location with nothing but evil intentions on the grim faces.

"Ah I'd hate to break up your little party you two but we have bigger problems on the way" Scarecrow shouted to the knight and thief as he turned and stated down the alley towards the two of them.

"It seems our presence is known I do really think we should be heading on our way, I don't like the look of those guys just about to enter the alleyway." Scarecrow exclaimed.

With that the three of them jumped the dead bodies and were off into the maze of dark side streets that weaved their way through the chaotic town.

Blog Entries
    (OOC: Big welcome back to RamsesII!)

Andrew decided to be carefull for he had not known of his comerades intentions but he still had no time to chose allies. "Very well, I suppose you will be coming as well?" Andrew beckoned to the warrior standing in the allyway.
    "Ah I'd hate to break up your little party you two but we have bigger problems on the way"

"Well then with that said we should be off."
    Andrew, Scarecrow and Kraven ran down the cobblestone streets in a rush. Andrew had no clue where he was running but it seemed he was the current leader, at least for the moment so he lead the team through the dark allys of London. As they all ran, three knights stepped in front of them.

"Knight Templar, Ser Andrew! You are summoned to the Palace at once!" Andrew stared at the three men standing in his way. He could tell they were not of good intentions. "Under whoes orders?" Andrew demanded. "That is of no importance to you now."

With that, Andrew knew this would be a fight. Andrew drew his sword and prepared for battle. "So you will not come with us? Then you leave us no choise. Under the name of God, Ser Andrew you are branded the title of Heritic. Now prepare to die heathen!"
    The two knights on the side each drew a rapier much like Andrews and the center knight drew a large hand-and-a-half broadsword. The large group of people that had been chasing them had caught up and were mostly peasents looking for a way to make money. They were no real warriors so Andrew payed them no attention. He foucused on the knights. The center knight charged and Andrew gave him a swift kick in the chest.
    Somehow he knew, this would be a long fight...

Blog Entries
    Kraven awaited Andrew's orders patiently. Once receiving the order Kraven deligently followed Andrew, and Scarecrow. As they continued to run Kraven could see three warriors at the end. The knights began to shout orders at Andrew, Kraven knew that Andrew would decline. He readied himself for a fight.

"Shall we fight Andrew?" Kraven whispered to Andrew,

The conversation began to intensify, as Andrew threw a vicious kick at one of the knights. In response to Andrews attack Kraven drew the Rebellion and lunged at one of the knights. The knight swiftly dodged the blow, and returned the favor. Kraven was able to block the attack, but the shear strength of the knight shook his whole body. Kraven knew then that these were not mere warriors.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Kraven asked in a strained manner,
    Last edited by Josh_R; 12-16-2009 at 04:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    As Andrew and Kraven locked blades with the two knights the third stepped past the rabble of the four duelers to confront Scarecrow, the knight sized him up although Scarecrow wasn't a large man he was well toned and his physical fitness was at its peak from the years of training with his SAS regime back home.

Unfortunately the knight was the opposite, he towered over Scarecrow with his glistening armor and sword in hand, mastering in kenjitsu Scarecrow knew the wide array of swords used in ancient times and knew very well that the knights rapier had the advantage of length over Scarecrow.

One of Scarecrows specialties was to assess his situations to the detail and counter measure them with speed, accuracy and efficiency. The knight lunged, Scarecrow was poised and ready and side stepped his opponent narrowly missing the slicing blow from the blade, the knight unfortunately over swung losing balance. Scarecrow hoped back from the knight as he recovered from his blunder and with that Scarecrow saw the weakness in the knights swordsmanship.

Calmly Scarecrow drew Ra and Set his Egyptian swords and relaxed his muscles ready for the next onslaught by the hapless knight.

Blog Entries
    Before the attacking knight could even get up, Andrew stabbed him in the chest with his sword. (I don't understand, this is no Templar, he couldn't be, his swordsmanship is horrid.) Andrew looked over at Kraven who appeared to be facing the toughest of the three, now two, knights. He was about to go and assist Kraven when all of the sudden as if the fight couldn't get any more dishonnerable a peasent with a pitchfork charged Andrew.
    Andrew hadn't thought this a problem and simply sidesteped only to still be stabbed. "..*cough*...Wait, you're no peasent." Andrew looked into the eyes of his assailent and saw a red bloodlust in them. "Ah, I see, bloodmagicks."

Andrew leaped back from the peasents pitchfork and slashed three times easily destroying the farm tool and then precided to charge his enemy. He stabbed straight through him but the man laughed and punched Andrew in the face. Andrew hit the floor like a pound of potatoes. The peasent slowly pulled the sword from his chest and tossed it on the ground and was now lumbering twords Andrew. Andrew got up and lifted his hand "Firaga!". The peasent suddenly burst into flames and realesed an unhumane scream. Andrew grabbed his sword but more of the peasents kept coming all armed with different weapons and tools.

"This will never end..." Andrew muttered under his breath.

Blog Entries
    The knight jumped into the air blade in hand. Kraven was barely able dodge the powerful blow. With the rebellion in hand Kraven lunged at the knight. The two locked swords, and as know engaged in a battle of wills. Kraven jumped in the air, sending a knee right into the face of the knight.

"Fire." Kraven shouted with authority,
    "Damn." the knight grunted, "your magic is to weak for me boy."

In that instant Kraven spun the Rebellion, and whispered Blitz. The Rebellion glowed a enchanting blue tone. Like an illusion Kraven charged toward the knight, and unleashed a hellish fury on him. Slash after slash hit the torso of the knight, but he refused to die.

"Fine then." Kraven exclaimed,

Kraven raised his hand in the air, and focused all his will inot one attack. "Blizzaga." Kraven shouted as hundreds of ice shards pierced the body of the knight. Kraven was shocked at the strength of his attack. He turned to see a peasent attacking Andrew. He began to run to Andrew's aid when Andrew shouted firaga, and sent the peasent to hell in a fiery blaze.

Blog Entries
    The knight lunged for a second time and this time Scarecrow was ready, he parried with his sword sending the knight forward then he spun and slashed at the knights exposed neck cleanly opening a gash in the mans neck the knight went down without a noise.

With the knight dispatched Scarecrow turned to the oncoming pheasants to see Andrew send a blinding flame engulf one of them turning him to ash. Scarecrow sheathed his swords and pushed a button on his cyborg arm with a hiss and a clunk his metallic hand bent down 180 degrees under his forearm, he aimed at the raging pheasants and unleashed a volley of arrows at the pheasants, unleashing five arrows scarecrow hit his mark, three in the heads of the pheasants who slumped to the ground but the two others were only hit in the chest but still stood.

Distracted by the attack the pheasants saw Scarecrow and charged at him,
    "Damn these guys are not human" Scarecrow pushed the button on his arm again and his hand hissed back into place. Once again he unsheathed his swords but this time he whispered an ancient incantation unleashing the hidden power of Ra and Set beckoning a blinding light and a dark shadow into the blades. Now both blades had a eerie aura surrounding them.
    "Come taste the power of the gods" Scarecrow spat at the men.

Blog Entries
    [I]"Damn, these things aren't human"[I]

"On the contrary! These are actually humans being controlled by Bloodmagick. I'm no Priest so I really don't know much but I can tell you that they are all being controlled by one person and if we slay him we'll slay them all."
    While he spoke the onslaught of human meat puppets charged all with random farm tools. A few knights could be seen under the same spell but the most were peasents. (If this keeps up much longer then I'll....) Andrew slashed at another peasent, this one with a hand sickle.

"If you value your lives I sugest we leave!"

Andrew cleared a path and ran forward. ( I think I know just the person who could help.)
    (OOC: Sorry for having been gone so long, if you're all willing, we can continue!)

Blog Entries

Re: In the name of honnor....

(Ooc: Sorry for the delayed post, I didn't even notice you H.U.N.K.)

Kraven swung Rebellion in a final attempt to take out a few of the men. It was no use. They dodged with ease, and attacked with vicious force. In the distant Kraven could hear Andrew's words.

"On the contrary! These are actually humans being controlled by Bloodmagick. I'm no Priest so I really don't know much but I can tell you that they are all being controlled by one person and if we slay him we'll slay them all."
    While he spoke the onslaught of human meat puppets charged all with random farm tools. A few knights could be seen under the same spell but the most were peasents. (If this keeps up much longer then I'll....) Andrew slashed at another peasent, this one with a hand sickle.

"If you value your lives I sugest we leave!"

Kraven immediately ran towards Andrew, and followed.

Blog Entries

The Adventure continues!

Andrew drew back and thrusted foreward 12 times with his sword. In this quick flash of steel, Andrew pushed a peasent out of his way. "Cut a path through, we take to the streets!"

Andrew ran through the seemingly endless crowd of enemies, which was still growing. By this point as far as he knew, Andrew was alone... He glanced around in a panic, looking for some kind of allies. "Warriors, to where did you go?!"

"What's the matter knight, growing weak on me?"

Andrew looked in a small clearing before him as a swirl of magickal engergy formed into one mass, creating the shape of a person. This person was a man of about 6 feet tall. He was slender in physical appearence but with broad shoulders. He wore a dark brown cloak that covered a long dark-red robe. Around his neck he wore a shining pendant that gleamed evilily in the moonlight. All of his face was hidden, darkend by a tall straw hat that had a point that leaned back behind his head. The only thing one could see were two sharp amber eyes that seemed to stare right into ones soul. A brown leather belt was tied around the robe, hidding under his cloak. A small, yet well ornamented dagger was also resting in a sheat upon his belt.

Andrew recognized the voice immedietly and without hesitation launched a fireball in it's direction.

"That's no way to greet a superior Andrew. You've always had problems with respecting your betters..." The man brushed off lightly burning embers from his cloak as it crumbled to ash and fell to the floor. "To what do I owe the honnor of your appearance, Ser Regene." (Pronounced Rey-sheen)

Andrew saw the pendant hung around Regene's neck. "I see you've found yourself an aruasite stone... Tell me, are you the one controling these people?!"

"Yes, and the french empire shall have all of the stones in due time. London is a long way from home you know, you must have found a stone in your little adventure in the new world. Give it to me, or face endless waves of enemies, I have control of almost every person within five miles."

Andrew grimaced in pain, he knew he would not be able to fight for much longer, he could only pray for a miracle. "If you won't give me the stone, I'll have to take it from you by force, go minions!"

One after another, knights, peasents and tradesmen all came at Andrew, swinging various weapons and farmtools. Slashing and slashing Andrew slowly started to give out. He could feel his own concisceness slipping away. He would not last long...
    (I'm going to see if I cant come up with a good story. If you guys are still around anyway, post away. )
    Last edited by HUNK; 01-30-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Blog Entries

(OoC: I would really like to get this RP going again. I am playing off the idea you are alone, and Ramses and myself can't get through some kind of magical barrier. I like it but if you all don't iots cool I can edit.)

As the trio ran through the alleyway Kraven, and Scarecrow were blasted back by a force of sorts.

"What the hell?" Kraven shouted,

Andrew had suddenly disappeared from the group, and all that could be seen was a glowing black wall. Kraven pushed his hand towards the wall. Suddenly a black mist surrounded his hand, and began to burn him.

"AHHHHH!?!?!" Kraven exclaimed, "what kind of magick is this?"

The duo could hear footsteps behind them. They turned to see 15 soldiers all lined up behind them. Kraven drew Rebellion, and lunged. With each slash of his blade Kraven's power seemed to increse.

"What is happening to me?"

He raised his hands, and whispered a spell.

"fire."

I vicious fireball shot from Kraven's hands. It struck one of the soldier's setting him ablaze. The fire spread, and soon multiple soldiers were set on fire.

In that instant Kraven was surround by a black fog. He could see Andrew being attacked by several people. Andrew defeated all opponents with ease. It was a beautiful sight to see. A man appeared, and began to speak to Andrew.

"What's the matter knight, growing weak on me?"

"That's no way to greet a supirior Andrew. You've always had problems with respecting your betters..." The man brushed off lightly burning embers from his cloak as it crumbled to ash and fell to the floor. "To what do I owe the honnor of your appearance, Ser Regene."

"Who is this, what the hell is going on?" Kraven thought to himself.

Blog Entries

"On the contrary! These are actually humans being controlled by Bloodmagick. I'm no Priest so I really don't know much but I can tell you that they are all being controlled by one person and if we slay him we'll slay them all." said Andrew.

The menagerie of willing victims continued as each found he's final breath on the edge of Kraven, Andrew and Scarecrow's blades.

Even seasoned as he was Scarecrow could not to keep this up for much longer.
    One charged at Scarecrow with extreme ferocity like a beserker as they called them in the military forces, beings who commit to a suicidal rage like their minds have been wiped by a drug. Scarecrow had to dodge just as a hatchet swiped and inch from where his head just was, and then thrusted across the assailants stomach emptying it of its putrid content.

"If you value your lives I suggest we leave!" said Andrew

With that Scarecrow turned and followed Andrew and Kraven slashing and lunging clearing a path out of the alley towards the street.

WHUMP with a head smashing thump Kraven and Scarecrow were thrown back by an unseen force, as Scarecrow regained himself he noticed it was a black wall that hadn't been there before that they pair had run into.

"What the hell" yelled Kraven

They had lost sight of the street and Andrew.
    Kraven gingerly touched the wall only to find that it started to engulf his hand with a corrosive touch.
    "AHHHHH!?!?!,what kind of magick is this?" exclaimed Kraven

This world was very new and strange to him.
    "What is it?" asked Scarecrow

"Some sort of black magik" replied Kraven.

The only magic Scarecrow thought of was the corny rabbit out of the hat or card trick that he had seen con artists magicians do when he was a child.

His instincts told him that that this was much more sinister.

He spun to the sound of foot soldiers rounding the back side of the alley.
    Scarecrow let loose a volley of arrows taking down the first two runners as Kraven drew his meannacing blade and downed some more.
    "What is happening to me?" said Kraven
    Scarecrow heard him whisper to himself and a lancing fireball materialized from Kravens hand scorching that last advancers where they stood.

He turned to speak to Kraven only to see the warrior surrounded by a black mist and whisked through the black wall.

"Shit!" Scarecrow looked up and saw that the evil wall stopped at the top of the buildings.
    "There is always another way to get around"

Scarecrow sheathed his blades and touched a button on his arm with a gaseous swoosh a section of his arm opened revealing the latest gadget from the French military, it was a military version of a grappling hook, but with a few mod cons. He aimed it at the top of the building and hit another button on his arm the barbed hook and the fine woven filament attached to the hook sailed up and over the building and at the buildings zenith Scarecrow pressd it again and the brakes on the filiament stopped, the barbed hook snapped open with its three sets of hooks and dropped on to the roof of the building and found purchase.

He then pressed the retract button and his arm started to reel in the diamond hard filament taking him sailing up the side of the building with seconds Scarecrow climbed over the edge of the building onto its roof, he darted over to the other edge.

He could see the extent of the back wall and saw that Kraven was in there and a central figure clad in robes was talking to Andrew he couldn't make out what was being said but from Andrews stance he knew there were not friends.

Scarecrow did what he was trained to do, with some spare time up his sleeve he assessed the situation.

Blog Entries

(OOC: Okay, just reading our posts was enough for me to want to continue. I'm alittle busy in real life right now, but I'll make time. )

Andrew's breathing grew heavy. "A barrier... No wonder we were seperated. How could I have not noticed, and what's more how'd I get through? Mayhap the aruacite?"

Rengene slowly steped forward, drawing his dagger. "Tell me Andrew, can you hear the stone's call? Do you even know what stone it is you wield now? I do... I knew the moment you steped into this land."

Andrew stood shakily and held his rapier forward. "Don't trifle with me, Regene, you were never as strong as I when it came to swordplay."

Regene laughed calously. "Ahahaha, you fool. You've not the slightest idea as to what the Aries stone will do to you. As long as you've been holding it, it's surprising you can stand. I imagine that right now, you couldn't even fight of me."

Andrew's thoughts raced, it was true, he had no idea that he held the Aries stone. He knew it was embedded with powerfull magicks but he had no idea that it would cause him to loose all of his strength, he had assumed he was only tired form his journey... What was he to do...
    Andrew's eyes glaced around in a panic. Looking above he saw Scarecrow standing atop the large city buildings. "How did he manage to leap atop that building?"

Following his glance, Regene without looking fired a bolt of lightning at the rooftop, headed straight twords scarecrow.

"Scarecrow, watch out warrior!!!"

KiteTakkun

Name: Kite Takkun( hence my user)
    Weapon: dual daggers / Bass Guitar.
    Race: Human
    Spells: Cura, Stopga, Haste
    Abilities: ShapeShifting(don't worry, I can't take on their FULL range of abilities, only basic. Like if I become a gorilla, I get the strength too, etc)
    Background/History: Living in a town where nothing happens, Kite played VideoGames, then met this Alien who took him through the game, but Kite hit a wormhole upwards the end and appeared here. (OOC: Sorry, new too this. Sorry if ^^HE seems OP, ^^HE really isn't)

Kite leaped out and pushed ScareCrow, barely missing the lightning.
    He Casts STOPGA at Regene. "Quick, Andrew run. Give me that stone thing he was talking about. I might not be able to heal for much, but it will be better than the condition that your In now. Just trust me, and I'll leave that fight with Regene to you. The STOPGA only works for a few minutes. ^^HE might be acting even....
    Last edited by KiteTakkun; 02-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2