Thread: Final fantasy vii: Shinra wars

Spectral Patriot Final fantasy vii: Shinra wars Chaos_Weapon's Avatar

Final fantasy vii: Shinra wars

(I figured I'd make a group that incorporates some Hardcore RPing!! This is Shinra Corps. Underground Organization with 5 Branches to choose from:
    1. Violet- Assassins and Rogues
    2. Crimson- SOLDIER and Gunslingers
    3. Mako- Alchemist and Spell-casters
    4. WEAPON- Swordsman
    5. Pyramid- Commanding Squad and Admin Committee
    Consider them to be in the concept of SeeD, when you rank up and receive promotions and rewards.)

There are rules of course:
    -Stick w/ the story, but it helps to add some funk.
    -Use your imagination
    -Have fun!

As the progress continues, things will be added and, for now, my hours are from 8am-4pm. I'll try and make some time for when I'm not working.
    Remember, enjoy and please be creative.
    Somewhat Committed, but that may be too much to ask. L8AZ)

Everything is complete! Though Shinra has fallen from the battle with WEAPONS, the pillars holding up the ruined fortress remain intact and stronger than ever. Years before Rufus had become the President of Shinra Corps, Hojo, from the Science Department, and his fellow comrades from around the world decided to develop a base underneath Shinra's stronghold. It's purpose, to create the most organized army composed of strength, intelligence, skill, and power beyond belief. This is the society left untouched and soon, the seal shall be released!

"I am Keltias. Also known as the Chaos Weapon."

As Keltias walks down a corridor, sounds of discussions from every angle.

"I have ventured from time and space on a journey for the ultimate squad of individuals built to overcome any obstacle."

At the end of the hallway, Keltias makes a left into an automatic door that apparently has a retinal scan for security measures.

"I have been apart of this development for years, and yet...everything is the same. Everyone's the same. Nothing's change..."

Keltias walks through the door with a tag reading: "Admin
    Chaos: 105A" placed in the center.

"My job is never done."

He, then walks passed a few statues of WEAPONS and a gallery of swords. Pulls out a chair and seats behind, what appears to be, his desk.

"But, soon it will be."
    "Hojo has given more all the access I need for just about anything I want, and yet...the quest seems harder than ever.
    I have somewhat, around in search for the strong and wicked, yet committed and fierce. Leaders of Hope to better guide this place to a more brighter future. Conflict have risen beyond my control...and the help is surely needed..."

He readies himself by putting on glasses, adjusting a lamp, and reading over paperwork of recent applicants

"This is the time, prior to what time has been wasted..."

SHINRA WARS ID APPLICATION

Fill in the following correctly or this application may prove meaningless:

Name:
    Job:
    Weapon:
    Birthplace:
    Height/ Weight:
    Origins:
    Persona:

For those that require an example of what format the results should be in:

Name: Keltias Moonscar
    Sex: Male
    Job: Second in Command (Swordsman/ Spell-caster)
    Weapon: Sword of Armageddon
    Birthplace: Costa De Sol
    Height/ Weight: 6'5" - 215 lbs.
    Origins:Thought to be human, but fully unlocked potential at the age of 6. Suffered as a child seeing that he was raised around the era of disbelief. His abilities and talents weren't acknowledged as a blessing, but as a motive for destruction. He was quarantined by local authorities until ShirRa's development came about. They were searching for locals with extraordinary powers and abilities to better carry the rights of ShinRa. Moonscar was at the top of the list at the time. They showed him how to better harness his power and under what means to use them. He became the number 1 amongst those before and after them. He took the role of 2nd Captain of 7th Platoon.
    Persona: Quiet and thoughtful, Keltias learned to uphold a untrustworthy attitude since the set ups he'd endure in the past. He mainly focusing on what lies ahead and tries his best to both carry out his assignment and the best of interest of his team.

Keltias takes off his glasses and wonders to himself:
    "Now, time will judge the outcome."
    Last edited by Chaos_Weapon; 01-14-2010 at 06:30 AM.

The Quiet One Final fantasy vii: Shinra wars Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for wanting to start a RP up, but using asterisks for actions in this forum is against the rules. If you have an action that you want the character to take you need to write it out in a complete sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Thank you for wanting to start a RP up, but using asterisks for actions in this forum is against the rules. If you have an action that you want the character to take you need to write it out in a complete sentence.
    I only do it to specifically show that Im performing these actions, but if you don't want me to, its fine.

(FIXED)
    Last edited by Chaos_Weapon; 01-14-2010 at 06:30 AM.

As Keltias sits and waits, wonders plague his mind thick and through.

"Chief of Security and Hojo are taking an awfully long time to send out the confirmation files from the network. I wonder what's the hold on?"

Think upon this, his office phone rings labeling 'Sephiroth' on the ID, and he answers:

"Talk to me."

Seph: "How's the process moving? Steady I presume?"

"Well, not as steady as I'd hoped. The network is backed up and everyone's taking their sweet time with the confirmation files. We'll need some serious approval from the President if we are to push forward."

Seph: "I see. Shall I maybe pursued him into doing so? I've done enough work for today for him to at least grant me that."

"As gifting as that sounds, we won't be needing it. Without the C-note (confirmation files) we can't get international approval. Everything must exist on paper."

Seph: "Hmph. Who's in charge of the files?"

"Hojo and the Chief."

Seph: "Funny thing. I haven't seen them all day. They must have went on that expo at the Northern Crater. Someone sent Hojo a note saying they saw irregular looking meteor fragments there. Signs of movement was noted, along with mutated particles. He's fearing for the worst, but pleased to use something to his abilities."

"Well, that settles my nerves. Least, now, I know I have to wait for a reason. If only communications wasn't cut off from the Crater."

Seph: "Even so, I don't even contact Hojo's expo's while he's working. If I had a dad, he would yell at me like one."

"Sad, but true I suppose."

Seph: "Best thing I can do is let him know you need those right away. I'm sure he'd get to it knowing that I'm the one letting him know."

"Thanks, Sephiroth. You're the best."

Seph: "Anything for and old friend. See you soon. Got some training to do at the lab."

"Later, and have fun."

Keltias, then hangs up the phone, organizes some paperwork into a folder, drops it in his desk, and makes a way to the door.
    As he walks, he pulls out a cigarette and goes for a stroll down to the cafe.
    He lights the cigarette with a hint of mana from his Firaga Materia and look through one of the windows.

"This place needs a little works. I plan on giving it my all into doing so."
    Last edited by Chaos_Weapon; 01-14-2010 at 11:49 AM.