Thread: Life as a final fantasy character(kinda)

Do the elements trust you? Life as a final fantasy character(kinda) bahamuts heir's Avatar

Life as a final fantasy character(kinda)

Ok first before you post in this thread plz try to get permission from me or firefly but anyone can read it if they want. Now on to the story....
    " when we last left off our heroes had escaped into the forest after a close encounter with sephiroth barely survived"

All is One.One is All. Life as a final fantasy character(kinda) Firefly's Avatar

Re: Life as a final fantasy character(kinda)

"Genome? He isnt dead is he?" I ask Genome.He shakes his head,"He got away from me again!" He punches the ground.I put my hand on his shoulders,trying to comfort him,"Look,we'll kill him next time.Don't worry there is always tomorrow."

Do the elements trust you? Life as a final fantasy character(kinda) bahamuts heir's Avatar

How can we? He survived my limit break. Wait; I hear something!

All is One.One is All. Life as a final fantasy character(kinda) Firefly's Avatar

We turn around and see hundreds of barneys,and their leader Sephiroth.

Not again!(groans) wait what did you do with vivi?!
    SEPHIROTH: and why would I tell you?(enraged look on his face) you know what, I think you should have the honor of meeting one of my peers. Seymour show yourself and dispose of these children I need to heal.
    SEYMOUR: alright I'll deal with them quickly enough.(all the barneys and sephy start to walk off)

this is me;http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/100...07/712a211.png
    Last edited by bahamuts heir; 02-02-2010 at 08:31 PM.

I fall to my knees,"Seymour do you remember me?" He smiles,"Of course,Firefly.I couldn't forget you or your sister." Genome looks at me,shocked,"Sister? You mean.." "Yes,Yuna is my sister.We know 'Maester' Seymour from being Summoner Apprentices.I failed and Yuna went on to succeed,and Seymour wanted to kill her because of father Braska.I tried to fight him,but I ended up losing." I explain. Seymour laughs,"Yes,but I ended up failing and dying from your sister.I should get revenge and kill you instead!

The Quiet One Life as a final fantasy character(kinda) Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm glad that you're willing to start up a RP, but you need to write more in your posts. Most of the posts are considered spam in the forum. Also if you have an action that is taking place you have to describe the action in full complete sentences. Using short hand or abbreviating actions is also against the rules for the RP forum. And do not use script format to write dialogue, please handle dialogue as you would see it in a book.

I'm not closing the RP down. I want to encourage you to keep going, but please take what I said to heart. I'm not expecting masterpieces or perfect grammar. Just keep trying and provide more in your posts.

I interupted"Not if I have anything to say about it!"(i put myself in front of firefly and generate my swords)"Firefly can you try to find Vivi i dont want you to see this?"
    "ok, I'll see what i can do."

I nod,and run towards the remains of the hospital,where Vivi was cooking breakfast.Behind me I heard the sounds of swords scraping against one another and magicks being casted.The cloud darkening,I run faster yelling,"Vivi! Where are you?!" When I reach the place where Vivi was cooking breakfast,I gasped in disbelief."Hello,Firefly." "Kefka! What did you do with Vivi?" I yell at him. He smiles," He is at Ultimecia's castle,where he is awaiting a death sentence." My heart races with anger," No! He wasn't involved! Kefka,how could you!?" He laughs," Now when was I ever good? Besides,it's just you and me now.Let's have a battle of magicks,if you win I will tell you the location of Ultimecia's castle." He lights his hands with fire and grins,"Let's begin!" He shoots the fireballs at me and I block them with a magick barrier,I turn towards him and shoot ice shots at him.

"Seymour you wont touch firefly i will kill you if you dont leave now!"I scream
    "so you really think you can defeat me?"(casts multi fira at me which i blow away with aero)
    "time to put my light training to use(i cast holy to blind seymour) dracko poison him!"(my dragon bites seymour on the neck and immobilizes him)
    As he lays on the ground unable to move"you bastard!"
    "and what of it? if you value your life you wont come back."(i turn around and run after firefly)

I fly into the air and shoot holy at Kefka. "Dance Firefly! DANCE!" Kefka yells,sending bolts of lightning from his hands.I dodge them,"Kefka! I don't want to kill you,but if you don't stop I will!" He laughs,"Why do you think I used to be your friend or ally?I will dispose of you and that Genome!" My body is then engulfed in flames," That's it KEFKA! Meltdown!" I use my fire aura and send it into one huge fireblast toward Kefka.I fly towards Kefka,who is on the verge of death,"Kefka..we made a deal!" He frowns," Fine,Ultimecia's castle is 100 miles to the north..at Alexandria.But you will never make it..Garland,Jecht,Kuja,and others await for you and Genome.I will return,stronger than before." He starts fading into the darkness,until I ask him one last question,"Kefka,why did you choose this path? Why didn't you stay with Yuna and me? We could have help you with your summoner path!" He grunts," I see you remember that,I left because you were leaving me behind.I could have been stronger,but instead I stayed with you weaklings!" He bursts into dark,glittery sparkles and somewhere in the sky I hear,"But being with Yuna and you,were some of the happiest moments of my life..." I smile and whisper,"Kefka.." "Firefly!" I hear Genome's voice yell behind me.

Are you alright what happened?(after explaining what happened I am shocked) you didn't get hurt did you? And kuja was one of my closest friends why would he attack us? In all thoughts and manners maybe we need backup we need to find Cecil (I summon bahumut) bahamut can you take us to baron?
    Bahumut grunts and leans over( in a growl like voice)get on and hold on tight.
    Thank you