Thread: Final Fantasy: Apocalypse

Cloud Strife™

Final Fantasy: Apocalypse

Welcome to the
    Ultimate Final Fantasy Role play. This is a action/drama/suspense/sadness/horror/ and fantasy role play were all Final Fantasy Characters will be playing in one ultimate role play, I role playing as Cloud Strife, who will be the main character of the role play followed by other main characters from the other Final Fantasy classic's. Enjoy and let this may be your last "Final Fantasy" "YEAH RIGHT!"
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Official Rules:

1.No godmoding, I might be the moderator of the role play, but doesnt mean i controll everything

2.Only Para RP, first liners learn!

3.No Racisal Slurs and/or comments, seriously who wants to be racist?

4Have fun!

and there will be more rules posted up shortley
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    August 21, Unknown
    *Cloud Strife a 21 year old ex soldier walking down Nibelhiem,street looking up at the sky thinking about Zack, an old friend who saved him from death.
    Goes into an Old Inn to sleep for the night, An Lady tells cloud that there Vacancy, cloud pays and follows the lady to his room. After walking into the room Cloud takes off his clothes, takes a shower, puts on clean clothes, and lays on the great smelling bed. After he dozes off ti'll about 9:00 P.M*

*RING!RING!RING!, Cloud wakes up immediately looking for the sound, it was his cell phone, after calming down cloud looks at the caller I.D, it was Tifa, an old friend of Clouds new eachother since they were kids, Cloud picked up the phone*

"Hello? Cloud Answered, Hey Cloud it's Tifa just wanted to make sure were you were,Marlene wanted to know were you are? I am at nibelhiem spending a night at the old Inn i'll be back in the morning okay? Understood peace. Peace."

*Cloud hanged up, after wiping some sweat off his with his used towel*

The Quiet One Final Fantasy:  Apocalypse Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The use of asterisks in RPs here in TFF are prohibited from use in roleplaying. If you have an action that you are doing describe that you do it. I will warn members for use of the asterisk and close down the RP if it continues. Seeing as you are new this will be your only warning. This is a matter that I feel very strongly about.

While not required it may help having a OoC thread made available in the OoC forum here.

Maker of Long Posts (Often Offline) Final Fantasy:  Apocalypse Totakeke777's Avatar
    OOC: Uhhh.... Meh. I'll try, thought it seems that he's gone...

IC:

Reno was researching on the so he could gather up enough information to write up a paper, titled "Affects of Mako and Materia on the Human Phyche". Who knew he was such a poet?

Several hours into research, Reno got the munchies. Not like kiddie munchies, but like college-guy munchies. He sifted through his pantry. Nothing. Of course. He called up Cloud. Busy signal. He couldn't even leave a message. What was Cloud doing now? Most of the time he dozes off at 6 PM and comes to at 8 AM. Not that Cloud needed the sleep. Reno just knew that Cloud was probably just sleeping for the sake of it, or to pass time. Now, Reno needed his time. Desperately. He had the mega-munchies. Maybe Cloud would come over and give him some money to spend on a few pizzas. Yeah, right.

Last edited by Totakeke777; 11-20-2008 at 07:20 PM.