Thread: Wow, my account is still active...

Wow, my account is still active...

My last login was like March 2008. I had unread PMs that are so old, it's like Jesus wrote them. Holy crap... Nostalgia is flooding my mind.

Oh, TFF! How I miss you so! But so much has changed! I wonder if any of my ancient friends are still around...?
    Attached Images Attached Images Wow, my account is still active...-picture-1-png 
    Last edited by Secret Azn Man; 10-31-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Lady Succubus Wow, my account is still active... Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm one of them. Also, as you noticed, we disabled html in sigs now, so you gotta switch to bbcode.

I used to be known as Piroblaze, among with other names and such. Quistis is on and off.

PS: Holy shit it's SAM.

I remember you, Pyroblaze. I also remember people changing screen names a lot and I'd lose track of them.

I also remember HTML sigs that crashed some browsers so I hid them from my view.

Good call going to BBcode.

Blog Entries
    hey I remember you kinda but I'm too drunk at the moment for you to remember me

you used to be friends with Mina and Keisuke Takahashi I believe and you were around when starsoldier faked her death at that teen club or whatever lololol.

welcome back brosef have a brofist from yours truely <3
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Yeah Rocky isn't the only one drunk posting tonight and it is good knowing I am not the only one doing so also haha.

Anyways you probably have no clue who I am but I have seen you atleast when you logged on in 08, it is hard to forget a user name like that.

Welcome back anywhich way it goes. I am sure you will find there are alot of Vets that are still active here :: cough CHE cough :: and most of them still have a familiar user name.

So I hope you stick around so the newer generation can get to know you a little better this time. There are deffinantly some people around here that are worth while meeting.

See you around.

Happy posting.

::edit::

Just read my own post, ignore the crappy sentance structure and bad grammar haha.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 10-31-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

The Quiet One Wow, my account is still active... Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow SAM! It's been quite some time. 100,000 posts since your last visit huh? ^^; Didn't know we've been posting that much, guess 75% of it is in the spam forum. You going to be sticking around?
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ohai. I remember you, although we never spoke (I don't think... maybe?). Your name certainly rings a bell.

Well, welcome back! I hopes you stick around!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

What other user name did you use, Rocky? Yes, I remember all those other things you mentioned. Those were some interesting times.

Meier Link, can't say I remember you, but you type pretty well for being drunk.

Ah, Andromeda, the personification of TFF. It's great to see you're still keeping TFF in check. I hope to stay around a bit.

I remember you Telegraph.

Che
    Holy crap, what up man?! Been fo'eva! Where you been?

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    hey I remember you kinda but I'm too drunk at the moment for you to remember me
    bahahahaha

Gingersnap Wow, my account is still active... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Che.

And yes, of course I remember you. I just hadn't realized it had been that long since you last posted. My sense of TFF time is whacky and mostly useless.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Holy shit it's SAM.

Nice to see you around. How've you been?

AMAGAD HAI SAM!

Welcome back!

Che, Ocean Eyes, Sean, and Nix.... Wow, it's great to see more familiar faces. Rather, names.

I guess not much has changed!