Thread: Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz.

Xyst
    Why is it every time I come back I have to reregister my account? What do ya gotta log in more than once every 5 years now or somethin? haha, dunno if anyone remembers me but I'm bored at work today so I figured I'd drop a line and catch up with people.

MERGED POSTS

Let's change my join date to 1997 ok? Holy hell! 13 years! Time sure does fly.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 01-11-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz. RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyst View Post
    Let's change my join date to 1997 ok? Holy hell! 13 years! Time sure does fly.
    The earliest join date of (this version of) TFF is 1999 and it's Fuzz. So it's highly unlikely to have your join date altered to 1997.

Welcome back though.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Blog Entries
    Hey Xyst, it's been forever. How's everything going? I'm sure there's a few of us still around who remember you.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Lady Succubus Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz. Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1999 is the vB join date. TFF used to be on a different forum system before then. Xyst is from that time.

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    It's Xyst! Wowww.

We never really got to talking back then, whenever that was, and all I really remember is a chat room here and there and Nanten. Welcome back though!

Edit: I don't think vB is even 1999 old... I remember changing to that in like late 2001. This is probably even before UBB.
    Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 01-11-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

The Bad Boy of TFF Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz. Block's Avatar
    omg old school pre vB! wb xyst! nice to see more nmes i recognize from the days of yore.

Xyst
    Yeah wow I recognize most of the names here! Yeah I joined Vector originally before you merged with them. Yeah wow man I've been with this place (or it's origins) for half my life now. Is it sad I keep coming back? lol. WHen I started here I was a virgin just starting junior high. Now I'm a father of a 3 year old in graduate school (gettin an MBA at U of Min in Duluth) and working as a graduate research assistant. However every single car I've owned has still sucked major konky dong, until today hopefully (first truck! Dodge Rams are sexy bitches).

It's crazy to see all these people here still. Makes me wonder whatever happened to all the other old farts (vets, lol, been around too long for that now).

The Quiet One Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz. Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vets is a relative term I guess since I don't often think of myself as one even though I've been here for eight years. But Che made his return some time ago and S is still around along with Telegraph. Quistis shows up infrequently these days and Tyrbane hasn't been around for like a year. Cain is still here too, but I don't know how many more vets are around still from your time.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar
    Most of the "original vets" (I think?) like StarSoldier, Whitney, Edgar, Lone Moon all left, along with the ones that came after like Merlin. Sucks. Amazing that you came back though. It's funny because Block and I were trying to recall things about you and everyone not long ago. Nice surprise.

Maybe it's true that no one can truly escape from TFF...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

we were indeed talking about the "old crew" just recently. you took part in the AIM chats that we had way back then yes? couldn't remember, but glad to see you.

Eye in the Sky Wow. Hey TFF. Hey Fuzz. Fuzz's Avatar
    Wow! Hey! I saw your name and wasn't sure if it was you, but damn, it sure is. Time flies doesn't it? Anyone that dates back to TFF during the Pre-VB days (I think we used UBB) is hard to come by. I actually had my old friend even BEFORE then contact me on Facebook a few months ago... I'm talking back when I had TFF on Angelfire (free hosting) and it was called, Final Fantasy Galaxy, haha.

Well, thanks for stopping by and checking things out, always a pleasure to see the old timers again.

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

OMG FUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This mother ****er NEVER POSTS.
    AMAZING

Che
    Pretty amazing when you get Fuzz to post something other than news!

Welcome back, Xyst!

Wow, the Cheez Man himself. Awesome to see you man!