Thread: Well hello!

Well hello!

I'm signed up to a couple other Final Fantasy forums, but they've gotten quite...dead...as of late and so I was looking for a new place to sign up to and wah-lah! Here I am. I would go into more detail about myself, but it's 9AM and time for sleep like right now.

Ask me what you will.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Well hello!

I hope them being dead isn't connected to you being a Cereal Killer. You seem like a nice one anyway. ^^;

Welcome to TFF. Hope to see you around the forums, and happy posting.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Well hello! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well this forum hasn't quite died yet. <.<

You'll find it to be quite active and rather noob friendly. So if you've any questions, you can ask myself, a mod or just about anyone on the forum and find help.

Happy posting.

Registered User Well hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal~Killer View Post

Ask me what you will.
    Why do you have such a grudge against mostly defenseless breakfast foods?

Welcome to the forums~ Hope you enjoy your stay, and stay away from my Golden Grahams.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Why do you have such a grudge against mostly defenseless breakfast foods?
    Because cereal is the devil! I'm just doing God's dirty work.

The British Guy. Well hello! Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Dude/Dudette, i'm assuming dude.

So Dude, Wherebouts are you from and what's your favourite FF.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

I'm from Texas and no, I'm not a cowboy.

My favorite Final Fantasy...hard to choose, but I think I'm gonna say FFVI. It just had everything you could want in a Final Fantasy game: good characters each with their own unique aspect to them, great story, great villain (best of the series, in my opinion), fun gameplay and more.

FFIV and IX are close, though.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Well hello! Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Welcome To TFF Cereal~Killer Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here With Us, And Hope You Get Aquainted Nicely With Everyone. If You Wish To Know Something, Don't Be Afraid To Ask Me, Meier Link, Dodie16, Gypsy Elder, Unknown Entity, Andromeda, Fuzz, And Rocky Any Questions You Wish To Ask. As For Myself, I Am Very Friendly And Won't Bite, So You Can Talk To Me Whenever You Feel Like Talking To Someone, Or Just Chat-Chit. Hehe Anyway, Have Fun Here At TFF Man!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

sephirothsbabe

Question Re: Well hello!

hi i am new here and i need help.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima View Post
    Welcome To TFF Cereal~Killer Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here With Us, And Hope You Get Aquainted Nicely With Everyone. If You Wish To Know Something, Don't Be Afraid To Ask Me, Meier Link, Dodie16, Gypsy Elder, Unknown Entity, Andromeda, Fuzz, And Rocky Any Questions You Wish To Ask. As For Myself, I Am Very Friendly And Won't Bite, So You Can Talk To Me Whenever You Feel Like Talking To Someone, Or Just Chat-Chit. Hehe Anyway, Have Fun Here At TFF Man!
    Don't ask me anything!! I'm not friendly at all. ARGHHHHH

Um yeah, welcome to the our little Eden, aka tff. Enjoy and please be sure to keep your sharpened spoons away from the little children. Killing cereal is one thing but accidently getting an eye poked out is another.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

___________ Well hello! Kyreaan's Avatar

If Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Yummy Mummy, Boo Berry, Capt. Crunch, and Cap'n Sucrose walk into a bar, each order their own drinks including the new The Kyreaan and Furore drink orders and the strippers Honey Cones and Berry Lucky Charms, and all later end up getting into a fight, which one in the group would win and why?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

I'm DYING to see you! Well hello! ViviMasterMage's Avatar

To the above post:

That is one weird imagination you have there.

Anyway! Welcome to the community! I guess I can't really say a lot because I drift in and out of this forum like I don't know what but welcome anyway! xD

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

___________ Well hello! Kyreaan's Avatar

To the above post:

That is one weird av/sig combo you have there.

I would like to see if you are as amazing as the computer. It didn't kill me, and neither will you.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.