Thread: Stunnin' Light Warriors

the night man cometh Stunnin' Light Warriors Joxsjua's Avatar

Stunnin' Light Warriors

Hey Everybody =]
    My name's Josh. Was searching Google last night to see what a suggested level for beating Final Fantasy 5 after your comfortable with you class system last night and something drew me into your realm here. It was the thread in the FFV area titled "req. level to fight Omega" or something like that.. started browsing around and turns out this is one cool place you guys have here to pay homage to the top-selling video game franchise in the world!

Still not really understanding the level ups/HP/commerce areas.. but its a pretty wicked idea you've created!! I hope to get to know most of you and learn a great deal of how I can help the community here and watch how you all grow through one another.

Alil 'bout me: I started my FF adventures back during the late 80s then onto SNES, PSX, and PS2.. I have not personally played the online games or on the PS3 but have seen them played many times. Currently I beat FF1 and 2 again on my cell phone(unfortunately no other final fantasy games have been released in the US yet.) Which made me want to finish up FFV from the anthology as of now just collecting all the last unnecessary junk before I head to the N-zone.

Aannyways... Real cool set-up you have here guys and I hope I can find some threads where I might actually be of some use for you all. Thank you for letting me be a part of this elite group. I hope to get to know you.
    ~Joxsjua

TFF's Resident Messenger Stunnin' Light Warriors Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Stunnin' Light Warriors

Welcome to TFF! Hope you enjoy your stay! This link here should answer any questions you have about the vBCommerce. As for the HP and stuff, it is just little extra things that don't mean much.

Finally, Final Fantasy is just one of the best-selling video game franchises. THE best-selling is actually Mario, out selling FF by more than 4 times as many copies.

Anyway, have fun!
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post

Finally, Final Fantasy is just one of the best-selling video game franchises. THE best-selling is actually Mario, out selling FF by more than 4 times as many copies.

WOOPS you're completely right! I ran a ton of searches a few days ago to find more FF game on mobile phones in the US that weren't parody-themed and somehow after all that searching I got the wild idea that FF was the most popular

I'd like to try that FF4: the after years but I'm sure it'll be many more years until it leaves Japan (the screenshot I saw had 5 characters you controlled instead of the normal 3-4)..
    Also I read something about the prequel to FF7 "Before Crisis: Final Fantasy 7" (I'm sure I screwed the name up) was released only in Japan on mobile phones but it only came to the states on PSP titled "crisis core"
    ...lol, struggling to find a good RPG for a cell phone these days

Chief Inspiring Officer Stunnin' Light Warriors Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, welcome to the forums, I've never heard of someone playing FF on a cellphone. Do you have to squint at the screen? And do they have the exact same music? Too many questions, my fingers cannot keep up.
    Again, welcome! We all rejoice that you, like us, have succeeded in battling the sludge of inactivity and finally made your way here. If you need any help, feel free to ask!
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

No, no squinting, the text is really large. For FF 1 you can either use the touchscreen or open it up and use button controls. The music's much better than the NES version and the graphics are updated to so not the choppy 8-bit look. Also a really cool update is that if you attack a defeated enemy you no longer attack the air, you just attack another enemy at random =] All the characters, big bosses, and majority of the monsters have been redrawn and look superb in this version.

FF2 you could only play with the touchscreen, no button controls. Updated graphics(not 8-bit) not sure if the music has changed cause I never played this sequel on the NES.
    Lol, if you have any other questions about them feel free to ask away

I want to play a game. Stunnin' Light Warriors Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joxsjua View Post
    WOOPS you're completely right! I ran a ton of searches a few days ago to find more FF game on mobile phones in the US that weren't parody-themed and somehow after all that searching I got the wild idea that FF was the most popular

I'd like to try that FF4: the after years but I'm sure it'll be many more years until it leaves Japan (the screenshot I saw had 5 characters you controlled instead of the normal 3-4)..
    Also I read something about the prequel to FF7 "Before Crisis: Final Fantasy 7" (I'm sure I screwed the name up) was released only in Japan on mobile phones but it only came to the states on PSP titled "crisis core"
    ...lol, struggling to find a good RPG for a cell phone these days

Lol. Your information is horrible. Before Crisis was only released in Japan on mobile phones. Crisis Core is an altogether different game that was released for the PSP worldwide. In Before Crisis, the player takes control of many unnamed Turks fighting against the first incarnation of Avalanche. Crisis Core is the story of Zack.

FFIV: The After Years has been released in the US. Quite a few months ago, like last year some time. It is apart of the Final Fantasy IV Collection for the PSP. It has FFIV and FFIV: The After Years.

Also, I feel sorry that you are playing the Anthologies version of FFV. The GBA version is much better with the translation and load times.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Yeah sry, I just heard about these Crises a few days ago.

I should have clarified when I said "The after years probably won't come out for many years "on mobile phones" in the US.. More like two years from now =[

Lol yeah still got the same Anthology I had from 10-11 years ago.

Chief Inspiring Officer Stunnin' Light Warriors Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd be interested in knowing what your Avatar is from, Joxsjua... post explanation here, please!
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...esent-you.html
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html