Thread: From the ruins of Zanarkand

From the ruins of Zanarkand From the ruins of Zanarkand Yuna's Avatar

From the ruins of Zanarkand

Greetings from the ruins of Zanarkand, one of the most special place in Spira.

My name is Yuna, 25 years old, and I'm from Italy. I was looking around for some place to stay, but I have to admit Italian fansites are not so really interesting, and I want to exchange opinions with fans all over the world, not just with my people ! So, here I am !

Like I said before, in adoptions topic, I love FF X and Square Enix episodes in general, included Kingdom Hearts and Parasite Eve. I love to play also FPS, Action and Thriller, Survival Horror of course: Biohazard, Call of Duty, Uncharted, even Dead Space are some of the titles I have on my desk and I like very much.

Hope to have a great time here !

Bananarama From the ruins of Zanarkand Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: From the ruins of Zanarkand

Welcome to the boards, Yuna.

You've found the right place; we have members from all over the world who come here to talk about FF, and just everything and anything. You'll definitely find people to share different opinions with, and that's what makes this place great.

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Thanks so much Pete, really !

Oh I forgot to tell you I like to watch Tv shows and one was Lost ! Here in Italy, the main season is showed by Sky Fox, and for people like me who don't own a decoder, you have to wait so much !

But if you know english very well, you can have fun by watching the episodes on streaming...that is the best choice you can do !

Blog Entries

I never really got into Lost, but I would watch streaming TV shows when I was in college/ university. We were too cheap to pay for cable, so we would watch shows for free.

When I was learning Italian in school, I would watch TV in Italian with English subtitles.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Lol that's amazing, can you speak Italian fluently ? If you need to practice, I'm here !

This is really strange for me: for all the entire life, italian people try to speak a good english, considering is the most important language, one of the key for a person future...We always think about the fact our language is not so important...and I'm wrong, maybe !

Oh btw, sorry if my english not so perfect ! For every thing, suggestions and grammar clarifications, don't hesitate to write me ! I want to speak english better than italian !!!

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! From the ruins of Zanarkand Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Well as I said in the PM, welcome Yuna! I hope you have as much fun here as I do ( that would be a lot btw)! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Magi ! Nice to see you here too ! Thanks for everything !

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! From the ruins of Zanarkand Magi of Worlds's Avatar

Your welcome Yuna! And you can call me Andrew. Magi of Worlds is my screenname, but I feel that friends can give out personal names to eachother too!
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

Well fine for me too ! My real name is Giulia, even if my friend and my mother are calling me Yuna LOL not because I'm the same of here, we're pretty different, but just because I like the real meaning of the name and I have a moon tattoo on my back !

Oh yes!

Please stay here, we need members that want to stick around.

I hope you stay and make good topics

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Thanks Gypsy ! Guys, FF IX is now on european Psn !! Gotta buy this one immediately !

Air from my lungs. From the ruins of Zanarkand Violet's Avatar

Hey, welcome to the forums, Yuna! I think you write just fine, no need to worry.
    Go ahead and take a look around the forums, I hope you'll be staying with us for awhile.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in PM or VM .

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I don't remember much Italian. I know little phrases and a few words, but that's about it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Giulia... I like that name! It sounds so... I don't know. I can't express it with words other than to say it is beautiful! Also, awesome that FF 9 is on PSN. I'm glad you like it.