Thread: PSN User IDs

Registered User PSN User IDs Love2FFgirls's Avatar

PSN User IDs

I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their PSN user IDs. Mine is Jon1277. Send me an invite if you'd like me to "friend" you!

Riding the waves of adventure PSN User IDs RainingOasis's Avatar
    Why not? Mine is RadiantOdyssey, also what games do you play? Just a heads up, theres already a thread on this http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...g-ds-tags.html

I have a decent list of games. Needless to say I have all three games of the Nova Chrysalia series on the PS3. The only sport game I routinely play is MLB The Show 10. Ni No Kuni is a really great game (I'm a huge fan of Studio Ghibli). I have just about every major Tomb Raider game on the PS3; up to the last one. I have Mortal Kombat, Super Street Fighter 4, and Dead or Alive 5. Saints Row The Third...and those are just to name a few. So I have a wide selection. You can see everything by looking at my trophies list.

Just sent you friend request, I heard ni no kuni was really great. The demo was pretty fun too. Do you get any extra stuff on ff xiii-2 if you have a save file for ff xiii? I was kinda curious about that.

Not that they're useful, but you get Lightning's costumes for FFXIII and FFXIII-2 if you have saved files of those games. Honestly, I have at least 30 different garb in LR, and have only used maybe a half dozen of them; at most.

Ahhh thought they would give you weapons or something. Haha yeah they kinda went crazy with the garb, think there's much better garb but costs a lot more Gil. What did you think of the game? I kinda liked it a little better than ffxiii and ffxiii-2 but that's just me.

Here's what I found Sticky: Detailed information on all garbs for Lightning - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

I'm enjoying it. You can follow my progress in the "progress" thread within the FFXIII topics. I'm still on my first game (Easy mode), but just beat this bad ass boss who only appears on the bonus 14th day. I ordered the Hard cover guide to use when I start my New Game+ after beating the Easy Mode. That's what I usually do with these FF games; try to get through them completely on my own (with little hints here and there online if I desperately need them), and then buy the book later on when I want to get everything (i.e. go for the Platinum trophy).

Right on, I'll have to check that out. The final boss is a pain to beat but if you're prepared it should be easy. You actually made it to that boss, that's really impressive! What kind of items do you get? Feel free to add me if you want.

I added you tonight when I got home from work. I'm finally on the 14th and final day; I'll probably finish the game the next time I play.

When you beat Ereshkigal you get the Ultimatus garb, which includes the maxed out Ultima magic. You also get the Diamond Matinee Necklace, which grants you HP +10000.

My bad meant for on here too. o wow yeah I don't think you'll have any trouble with the final boss.
    Last edited by RainingOasis; 03-19-2014 at 09:57 PM.

I'm sure I won't. With so many garb at my disposal, I'm sure I'll find the right three schemes to use for the end of the game.

Registered User PSN User IDs HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey there guys, it's me, your friendly neighborhood CPC8 represenative. Just poping in to say try to keep your posts longer than one line. I've seen many a threads, full of active conversation, get closed for constant one-liners.

That outta the way though, my PSN username is Smoker40G (It's my folks last name. lol) I also am sometimes on BealorUSA but not nearly as often cause most of my downloaded games are saved under my other profile so I just end up using that.

You do know though, those who wish to share their PSN or Xboxlive gamer tags have the option to do so on their profiles. Go ahead and check it out.