Thread: The Paladin has arived.

Paladin The Paladin has arived. Voltaire Adams's Avatar

The Paladin has arived.

Hello everyone. My name is Voltaire Adams. This isin't my first forum, but I haven't been really active at one for quite some time. A few I have been a part of include BaronOnline, ShinraOnline, and Final Fantasy Main Square. I'm hoping that this is the kind of comunity that I can feel welcome in and have a lot of fun.

I, like many others I'm sure joined randomly. I got the urge to post at a forum and so I typed in Final Fantasy in a search engine and found myself a new forum. After looking around, it seems to have everything I would want.

I'll warn you though...if I get into it, I can tend to post A LOT!

So in closing....wassup?

This is my signature. It's not good now, but later on it might be. Who can say...

...can you?

Registered User The Paladin has arived.

Re: The Paladin has arived.

Welcome to TFF Voltaire Adams. It's good to see that you're excited about our forum and like to post. Activity is always good, as long as it isn't spam. Pretty sure we won't have to worry about that though, considering that you've been a member of other forums in the past.

People are pretty friendly around here, so here's hoping that you decide to stick around and see that for yourself.

Have fun and happy posting to you.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Thanks! I'll try to do my best to be a good and productive member of this society.
    This is my signature. It's not good now, but later on it might be. Who can say...

...can you?

Registered User The Paladin has arived. HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweet more holy knights!

Welcome to the TFF! Don't spam, be active(not a lurker like me) and try not to be mean to everyone!

Crao Porr Cock8!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Welcome to TFF!
    Have fun, post around and shit by all means, but we already have a Paladin here!
    Goes by the name of T. G. Oskar and he's all Paladinlike and shit. Seriously.

Then again I guess you guys could make some sort of TFF Paladin Fraternity or something...
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    Sweet more holy knights!

Welcome to the TFF! Don't spam, be active(not a lurker like me) and try not to be mean to everyone!

Crao Porr Cock8!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    Welcome to TFF!
    Have fun, post around and shit by all means, but we already have a Paladin here!

Then again I guess you guys could make some sort of TFF Paladin Fraternity or something...
    There is always room among our ranks. If thee has a noble heart and a passion for all that is good and just, my order welcomes you with open arms. Especially if your user name is a FFT reference like his.

On a side note, at the other forum I frequented most my life, there was a member named Silver. I thought you were going to ironicly be him when I opened this thread. If you were though, I'm sure you would have mentioned it.

Thanks for the welcome!

...can you?

Tsuna Feesh The Paladin has arived. Fate's Avatar

*throws in another R to the title*

Heh-heh...Hai! xD Welcome to the forum. =) Don't hesitate to post a lot, now. In fact, you should try and see if you can post so much it overloads. Anyway, I'm sure you'll like it here, since we're, you know, ten times more awesome than the forums you mentioned combined? ^~

Also, is that Sain from Fire Emblem in your avatar and signature picture, only looking the other direction and with neon hair? x3

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I was meaning to post in this thread earlier today but food got in my way.

Anyways, welcome to TFF. Glad you found the place and I am glad you find the place suitible to your likings. It's always good to see another expirianced forum member joining our ranks.

See you around the forum.

Happy posting.

:: edit ::
    Fate are you saying you want the title to look like this?
    The Paladin has arRived.
    Learn some proper grammer kido. J/k Had to tease you a little. Who am I to talk about grammer or spelling?
    Last edited by Meier Link; 03-23-2010 at 11:39 AM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

yeah, my spelling sucks.

But thanks for the welcome, Fate and Link!

And yes that's a recollored sain, and no he faces both ways in the game.

...can you?

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 The Paladin has arived. T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    [...] but we already have a Paladin here!
    Did someone called for me? Am I really so predictable?

So as long as being "Paladin-like" doesn't involve a haft of ash or sturdier wood neatly placed upon the mud, that's...a rather interesting description.

What is lamentable is that there was one... Then again, there's them kiddos around, and they desperately need one serious training on what's to follow the Ol' Code of the Straight and the Narrow (and not of the Hole upon which a Haft is un-neatly stuck). Show 'em there's more to Paladinhood than low-level White Magic, techniques of the Holy Sword and brutal defensive techniques; there is honor, there is sacrifice, and there is love. There is choice for the Greater Good, choice for Personal Good and choice for the Right Thing to Do, which is not always tied to either of these two.

In any case, ne'er mind Silver (he's an Anarch, but a good guy nonetheless; heck, he's an Aussie!), keep along Meier's path at all times (seriously, words of wisdom and adherence to the law despite being drunk with goodness gracious knows what, but I suspect it's either vodka or whiskey), strike a balance between randomness and strict adherence to the laws of the forum which are pretty much always above all sub-forums and...enjoy?

Note that I very rarely do welcomes. Very, very rarely. You can ask one of them gents around here the extent of such rarity.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

*Bows* Well then I am humbled by your presence here in my thread, good sir.

I promise I will do my best to serve and entertain the people here of this fine forum. It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Paladin who knows and understands truly what our duty is.

I look foreward to serving here with you in the future.

...can you?

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Adams View Post
    Thanks!

There is always room among our ranks. If thee has a noble heart and a passion for all that is good and just, my order welcomes you with open arms. Especially if your user name is a FFT reference like his.

On a side note, at the other forum I frequented most my life, there was a member named Silver. I thought you were going to ironicly be him when I opened this thread. If you were though, I'm sure you would have mentioned it.

Thanks for the welcome!
    Which forum? It might have been one I visited at some point because for a while I've gone by variations of Silver, Silver89 and SilverAU among others (seems a popular choice of name. :/).
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Which forum? It might have been one I visited at some point because for a while I've gone by variations of Silver, Silver89 and SilverAU among others (seems a popular choice of name. :/).
    BaronOnline.org

I knew him pretty well though, so unless your name is Alen, you're not him. (Also if your name is Alen, you may still not be him.)

...can you?

Che

Dragoon The Paladin has arived. TigermusiQ's Avatar
    Devon, UK (Inside a Zone-eater as it's very roomy and rent-free)

Oh yeah, I meant to post but forgot after we chatted on my welcome, lol.

Sorry, er... welcome!
    ------

I call out these prayers to the sky, heavy with thought, see your face.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of a soul colored by love.
    See me grow wings and fly high, passions will die down below.
    I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.
    Watching me, watching you.

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 The Paladin has arived. T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Che, why in heavenly tarnation haven't you provided such a wonderful message, specks of omnipotent divinity short of a second Gospel, up until now when a second Paladin enters the fray!?

Why, of all things, it has to deal with a level and not the very concept that entails Paladinhood?

Why, oh great Crusade why!?!?!!?

In any case...has this thread fulfilled its purpose already? I am not a defender nor a provider, much less admirer, of a concept that shares a name and word with a rather infamous canned meat product, yet I somehow feel inclined to say something and the unfortunate end result is exactly that. After all, the typical greetings and the religiously pointed rules have been presented...perhaps a recommendation to the newcomer's adoption agency might dispel this most sinfully pretentious affront to the mind?
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Che

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    In any case...has this thread fulfilled its purpose already? I am not a defender nor a provider, much less admirer, of a concept that shares a name and word with a rather infamous canned meat product, yet I somehow feel inclined to say something and the unfortunate end result is exactly that. After all, the typical greetings and the religiously pointed rules have been presented...perhaps a recommendation to the newcomer's adoption agency might dispel this most sinfully pretentious affront to the mind?
    What?

I think he said that he's already said welcome as regards to the thread subject. However the appearance of the picture of intrigue seems to present to him the need to reply to it. Also should he be needing an adopter?

...Perhaps.
    ------

I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.

I choose the lady in this picture to be my adopter.

...can you?

Good choice, I think my adopter is someone who started the same day as me and not been on since...
    ------

My reasearch shows that your adopter has been here since Apr 2006.

...can you?

Really? Damn my research sucks... Guess I just assumed as I saw a post by him on the adoption page, I think.

Hahaha, funny stuff!
    ------

This is not a chat thread, take it to VMs or PMs. Che, add more content even though a picture is worth a thousand words you still only said one per 2 posts and also never said hello.

Also our adoptors are mainly long time good standing members or members that have proven them selves worthy of taking on an adoptee. I do not just pick anyone to be an adoptor.

United, we move as one

My awards:

I do apologise Meier, I was miss-informed by my brain.
    ------

Che

Sorry for not giving a proper hello, my hello was the picture, of course. Welcome.

Meier, you don't get post count in this forum so is it still not okay to post just a picture?

All forum rules still apply to every area of TFFs forums. The only areas that I know of that have special rules that superceed the regular rules is ID and clubs, then again they kind of just expand on what the primary rules are.

It's all good, lets just try to keep the thread on track.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Sorry for not giving a proper hello, my hello was the picture, of course. Welcome.

Meier, you don't get post count in this forum so is it still not okay to post just a picture?

Well hello to you too, and thank you for the welcome! I was ok with the picture though, I thought it was funny. Plus I know having a stock hello reply for every thread can get boring. I've been an admin and a moderator of the welcome forum before, so it's always kind of been my kind of place.

Anyways...hope to see you around.

...can you?