Thread: Ok get this...

Ok get this...

I was checking my email the other day, I say that but it was actually 10 min ago, and I saw a message from fuzz. Its been like 3 or 4 years since I was last here so it surprised the hell out of me. Needless to say I had like 1300 unread messages, no joke, on the email address I put down for this site. The one that I moyiced at the very top was from TFF.

What im getting at is I completely forgot about it with life moving fast and school, work, and my team distracting me from everything. So I decided to come back and check things out seeing how things are going. There are probably a lot of people who do not remember me or would like to forget me but I will definitely be around. Hit me up if you wanna say hello, have a nice voice, or are just really cute. Looking to see some familiar friendly faces.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

Gotta give a shout to Rinoa.Heartilly who works the TFF corner and brings in my money. Good luck to you and all your whores

Why so blue green man??? Is it that your powerless to help your friends....or is it that your just plain ugly?

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Lady Succubus Ok get this... Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Ok get this...

May wanna change the html to bb code, yo. We disabled HTML a long time ago. Also, welcome back. Last time you knew me, I was a guy. *cough* >_>

Hmmm, thats a pretty rad story. Glad to see another vet showing back up to grace us with his presence. Hope to see you around the forum.

I don't know you but I am sure I will get to know you before to long.

Happy posting.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries

What up you old piece of shit. (you dont know me btw but we both have old join dates)

Pete, Che, Cesar, Ally, Spike, and plenty of other vets are around. SAM, chickenballz and Skai made some random stops along the way too.

Glad to see the oldies came back to visit from time to time. You sticking around?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Gingersnap Ok get this... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Whaaaaaaaaaat

Wait.

....Hi!
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Che is still here? Lol he has quit and come back more times then me. Also I noticed that lmao completely forgot that I had a signature. Who the hell said I was old im not that old at all not even half way through my 20's.

I plan on sticking around yeah got settled finally in my new condo with 2 roommates so im happy and what do you mean last time I kne you you were a guy? Is this one of those operation things that I will slowly look the other way and make that weird face like "Oh man I should have seen that coming"?

Oceaneyes? Wow I had no idea you were still here as well damn its almost like a reunion. Was there a part of the story you didnt understand lol or kinda surprised im back ^,~.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

Gotta give a shout to Rinoa.Heartilly who works the TFF corner and brings in my money. Good luck to you and all your whores

Why so blue green man??? Is it that your powerless to help your friends....or is it that your just plain ugly?

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Che

Timon, you broke my heart when you left. Don't plan on breaking it again.

I didnt mean to. I said nothing as I left I wanted to make it as painless as possible but it still hurt. I wont do it again...Besides you know how hard it is to break someones heart who has jessica alba calling out to you to come into her bed?!?

HARD AS HELL *some pun intended* next to impossible
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Blog Entries

Welcome back you old ****. It's good to see you around again.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che

Quote Originally Posted by TimonMeera View Post
    I didnt mean to. I said nothing as I left I wanted to make it as painless as possible but it still hurt. I wont do it again...Besides you know how hard it is to break someones heart who has jessica alba calling out to you to come into her bed?!?

HARD AS HELL *some pun intended* next to impossible
    Haha, well welcome back, sir! I can live and forgive, I guess!

Where'd your hit list go!?

Pete lmao im not old you know this >,<

My hit list well lets just say I took care of everyone on it so I have to start new. Last person to be on it was Neo Nec but im not even sure if he is still here.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Blog Entries

Oh we're all old in TFF years. It's good to have you back though, seriously.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che

Yeah, you and that sig picture. Damn. Do you know how I may contact this person?

thanks pete its good to be back, not only that but that a lot of you are still here. I will be here a lot now that I realize it never went down.

Che you know how I do in my sigs...tell ya what ill give you the contact info for mine if I can get J.A's from you.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Che

You know I can't do that. Her agent would be pissed, man. But your girl isn't under contract. Yet. So just PM me it. TY.

you know there are two things I can never say to you and one of them is no. Aight ill hook ya up of course there is a finder fee, I can wave that for ya. Oh and dont ask why but do not stare directly into her eyes...
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Che

By eyes do you mean tits? Because I most likely will have a problem with that.

If you do indeed mean eyes, though, I never do anyway.

The Old Skool Warrior Ok get this... LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now we just gotta get James back here on a regular basis. And back in Texas at that. Then we can have a reunion of sorts. Damn, when I look back on it now, that graduation party of his was six years ago.

Also, WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? I chose not to read any of the previous posts.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I still talk to james through facebook. It really does suck he moved I cant believe it was that long ago I remember when me and him would hang out and have a blast.

To bring you up to speed I have been busy with school and work and sports and honestly kinda didnt have time to post. I never looked back assuming the forum went down and that was that. Then a post came to me from Fuzz that was probably a post sent out to everyone who hasnt posted in a while and is still registered saying he missed me. I was like what the hell ill see who is still here and look what I find you and che right off the bat, Oceaneyes as well but she seems to be in shock, and a girl that was a guy when I knew them. Ahh the good old TFF

by eyes I do mean chest because I mean honestly do you think they care what color their eyes are? I think they already know.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ohai. *waves shyly*
    Welcome back. You won't know me, but it's good to see some vets coming back.

Anyway, I hope you stick around and happy posting!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries

Thanks Rocky, I've been demoted to the "other" category again, lol.

Dunno if you remember me, I've had a lot of inactive periods, but I remember seeing you around a lot. Always wondered where you'd disappeared to. Now I know. Glad to see you back, Timon.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

I appreciate it I had seen you around too and noticed you joined up in 2001 so there is no doubt I remember you.
    TFF Ladies Man and DJ

TimonMeera's Hit list:

TM, welcome back. I just came back two days ago. I forgot how much I missed this place.

Che

Yeah nobody cares, Mike. <3!