Thread: New Member says Hi

New Member says Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. Keigo's the name (yes a Bleach fan). My first Final Fantasy was 7, and I couldn't get enough of it. I quickly went on to play 8 and 9 and thought they were aweseom. Since then I've played all the console games. My favorite had to be VIII but 7 and X are close behind. I really enjoyed all of them.

Anyway I joined to hopefully engage in some FF discussions about old games and upcoming releases.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy New Member says Hi Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: New Member says Hi

Welcome to TFF. You'll see that a lot of people are friendly here, so I really hope you enjoy your stay. Though I'd watch out for people who bite if I were you.

Kidding, no one bites here. But then again, there was that one case...
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Blog Entries

Re: New Member says Hi

welcome!

hope to see you make friends and stick around!

I was going to comment on your avatar but I apparently do not know what I am talking about! cheers!
    Last edited by Rocky; 01-24-2011 at 11:02 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2