Thread: New Member

Hey everyone, names Josh and I'm ecstatic to have found a FF forum like this. I am not as big of a fan as most but I still find myself glued to FF and plan on endulging even deeper into the realm. I hope to learn more and play more. Any questions I have no problem answering just don't feel a need to take up everyone's time with personals.

Consistently Average New Member Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Josh welcome to the forums, you seem like a great guy

Which Final Fantasy is your favourite? Mine's a toss up between V, VII and XII.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

It all depends. . .I haven't played them all nor can I say I've actually completed any, I will say the 7 was the one I grew up with and related myself to most. The turn based system will be legendary to me but I am exciting to see the free roam platform of XV. Although 10-2 frustrated me years ago the storyline was beautiful, 8 is the same way for me, great music and story but the card thing annoyed the hell out of me. 12 and 12-2 were ok games, I'm currently replaying them but their linear system drives me nuts, I hate the crystarium system and just want to master abilities and materia. I guess Cloud and Sephiroth will forever be engravef as the first game to capture my human essence

LexeeLovesYuna

Hey!

Hey Josh I am also a new member && obsessed with everything FF related!
    I would have to say my favorite is definitely FFX. Its got beautiful imaging and a great story, I was truly inspired by this game and it honestly left me somehow changed. Yuna and Tidus had a beautiful love that could only be expressed through such an amazing game<3333

I never had the pleasure of really playing X . . I plan on picking it up eventually and sharing it with my kids when I have them lol

Blog Entries
    Hey Finalfanatic1011, glad to see you've joined our community. FF is a good series to becoming a rpg head but lifting off to the other ones starting with your personal favorite would be a good start. I'm pretty much a guru in FFVII, FF I (NES and GBA) , FF III (DS) so pm if you need help/advice in any of those 3 : D Happy postings!
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Awesome Thank You, I have played some of the beginning titles but never completed any of them. My goal is to eventually collect them all and beat them all, as I get them I will definitely be asking questions. I do hate to say that I have favorite final fantasy when I haven't beaten them. But It does feel nice to just come on here and just browse for info lol.