Thread: New, but not really

Memento RK New, but not really Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

New, but not really

Hi All,

Nice to see a decent forum based around FF.

I am new here, but not to forums. I am an avid RPer/writer and am hoping to fit in quite well here. You seem like a nice community and I hope to stay a while.

Cheers
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Re: New, but not really

Welcome to TFF! =)

As an RPer, you'll fit in just perfectly. ^^
    Plus, I like your avatar. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

___________ New, but not really Kyreaan's Avatar

Hello Ms.Kyra. Very cool animed avatar. I was once avid too at RP Battles and threads. It's been a long time for me.

For your special warm welcome to the community from Freya, you win a prize. You get a big Informal RP Battle test site- fantasy novel writing style- message board thread history- theme cake, specially made by me. Here's a Ruby Psi-crystal Broadsword. Now, go cut your cake.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

A broadsword, really? You can do better then that.

Thank you for the warm welcome
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

___________ New, but not really Kyreaan's Avatar

Hey. You want me to do better than that sword? That sword's energy output would have completely obliterated that cake! That was the point! I was thinking about giving you this Bio-E Mega-Damage Energy Pistol, but you're new. I say no. You can keep that Ruby Psi-crystal Broadsword or trade it for the gun. You'll have to earn dual-wielding both.

I've never been an adopter before on TFF in all the years I've been here. You're the first I've considered as an adoptee. I'm not even in that social group. No one comes back with "really? You can do better then that".

Let me show you how it's done. Let me hold that sword...
    "~splat!~" See? I told you. This Psi-crystal sword is no joke... We'll have to get a new south eastern wall.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

Hey. You want me to do better than that sword? That sword's energy output would have completely obliterated that cake! That was the point! I was thinking about giving you this Bio-E Mega-Damage Energy Pistol, but you're new. I say no. You can keep that Ruby Psi-crystal Broadsword or trade it for the gun. You'll have to earn dual-wielding both.

I've never been an adopter before on TFF in all the years I've been here. You're the first I've considered as an adoptee. I'm not even in that social group. No one comes back with "really? You can do better then that".

Let me show you how it's done. Let me hold that sword...
    "~splat!~" See? I told you. This Psi-crystal sword is no joke... We'll have to get a new south eastern wall.
    That's dedication! Somebody get this man a medal!!

Oh ok I'll do it.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Oh, will you look at that. I got you a medal. You should be proud of yourself.

Did you...Just..Adopt...Me??

As for the broadsword. I seemed to have underestimated it's abilities. My apologies Sir Kyreaan. I will wield my Ruby Psi-Crystal Broadsword with pride.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Tsuna Feesh New, but not really Fate's Avatar

Oh, my Godddd! Youuu! I missed you. =D
    Welcome to TFF; I hope you enjoy it heeerrree. <3

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries

Thanks Fate. It's nice to see you're still kickin.

It's a nice place.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh