Thread: MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan

Registered User MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan Cloud87's Avatar
    Blog Entries

MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan

Hi all I'm new here i thought of placing my introduction here and share with all of you my life as a older gamer,my life as a older otaku & my life as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan if you don't mind reading a bit to learn more about me you can call me Cloud(even though it's not my real name and he's 1 of my favorite characters in gaming,anime,manga & Final Fantasy) i admit sometimes i feel like I'm alone as a older Final Fantasy fan.

& yes I'm including sometimes i feel like I'm alone as a older otaku & sometimes i feel like I'm alone as a older gamer because of my age I'll admit I'm 28 years old and I'm still a male Final Fantasy fan/huge fan so to speak since i haven't played every single Final Fantasy out there and i almost have all the games in my collection i admit that. And i also admit sometimes i wonder should i hide/or continue hiding my power level from both my friends,my family,girls & women when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to if she sees any of my collection including my other collection she'll might start to question me such as why i didn't tell her about this or that.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant i also admit that i love the Final Fantasy series even though i haven't played every games yet & i don't have every game or stuff yet so i thought of what the heck signed up here too to join the community and hopefully make a friend or 2 or more anyway i thought of posting my introduction here in this section+share with you all my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan.

As a side note i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection that i have so far other then Final Fantasy & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy & yes i know some of you might have a much bigger collection of awesome stuff then me and i have a small/pretty small collection compare to you i admit that anyway just sharing with you all and say how i feel at times and only sometimes i feel like this & sometimes i don't if that makes sense.

Thanks for reading,thanks for your understanding and thanks for the welcome i leave it here for now and if i can edit or if i thought of anything else I'll make sure to share with all of you and of course if i choose to just heads up sometimes i will take breaks from being on here every now and then so you know ahead of time .
    Last edited by Cloud87; 11-25-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Don't mock me! I have a big stick! MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan Magi of Worlds's Avatar
    Well I for one welcome a new member no matter what their age, I'm 25 by the way. A lot of the members who have been here since 2001 and 2002 can probably say the same thing about the age so your not alone my friend. I don't know if I can speak for everyone else here either but I for one am also a huge anime and manga fan.
    DON'T MESS WITH THE MAGI! 🤘 Check out my new RP Constant Vigilance! It's been completely redone and I'm looking for participants!

TFF's Resident Messenger MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Question: When did liking the Final Fantasy game series become something to be ashamed of?

Answer: Never.

Especially with these newer games, the series is by no means meant for children. The majority of the games have been given a "T" rating, or their worldwide counterparts. So with these more mature themes and situations in the games, Final Fantasy is as much for adults as other games in the world. As for your age, both as a gamer/otaku/etc., who cares. If a potential significant other doesn't like that you still play video games, then that person is clearly not for you. After all, would you want to date someone that buys video games, or buys drugs? Someone that watches anime, or someone that watches people throw animals into raging rivers? Someone that reads manga, or someone that reads instructions on how to make a pipe bomb? Basically, I am saying that there are things in the world that are worse than being a gamer/otaku/whatever.

As for your age in this community, you are nowhere near alone. A majority of the active members here are in their 20s and 30s. If anything, that makes this site a lot better than a bunch of other ones, because the series attracts a more mature group of people. I mean, we could be like those ten-year-olds that do nothing but play Call of Duty all day and have the worst selection of vocabulary usage ever. Some of those kids need to have their mouths washed out with soap, and then duct taped shut.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and our community! If you have any questions about the series, other games, or any other topic you can imagine, please do not hesitate to post in the forums!
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Bananarama MY introduction+my life as a older gamer,as a older otaku & as a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the boards!

I would say that there's nothing to be ashamed of, so long as you don't let it define who you are as a person, but that really goes with everything. Just remember that you're your own person and not defined by just one aspect of your life.

Otherwise, enjoy your stay and post lots!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Welcome to TFF!

I moved your thread to the welcome lobby, by the way, so everyone can come say hello.

Have fun!

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.