Thread: Michael Swayne, reporting for duty!

TFF's Resident Messenger Michael Swayne, reporting for duty! Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Michael Swayne, reporting for duty!

I just wanted everyone at TFF to know, that I am back. My computer is still a worthless piece of junk, but I got a replacement. In fact, it works better than the old one. Of course, it has been several months since I was last on the Internet, so I don't really remember much about the dust-collector (my old PC).

Anyway, in my time off, I have played many games. I have written reviews for some of them, and the rest are in the works. Be sure to look out for them. I also plan on writing in my journal, too. A lot has happened to catch my loyal readers up on (Note: I haven't checked yet, so I don't know how many "loyal readers" are left).

Just thought I would stop and say hello. So, HELLO!

Michael

PS I am really pleased with the way The Flock of Noobies has survived without me. I plan on keeping it afloat again, and thanks to everyone for helping it live on in my absence.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Passing fair judgement Michael Swayne, reporting for duty! Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Re: Michael Swayne, reporting for duty!

Welcome back, glad your dust heap is okay lol.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

Welcome back! I was sad to hear when you were having computer problems, you were an active and likeable fellow here. Glad to hear that you're sticking around!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Consistently Average Michael Swayne, reporting for duty! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey there Michael! Im a tad late in responding but its good to see you're back alive and well Whatever whent wrong with your old computer? It must have been something major to keep you out of action for this long.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

TFF's Resident Messenger Michael Swayne, reporting for duty! Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was my fault really. I didn't update the anti-virus software (I'm a cheapskate), and then I got a virus from Facebook. When I ran the repair disc, it wiped the entire thing. Then I was told to run start-up disc from the company I bought it from, everything stopped working gradually. First it was the Preferences, then audio, video and network cards, then the physical equipment (keyboard, mouse speakers). But everything is all right now, though.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies