Thread: Knew guy checking in

Men of a feather flock together Knew guy checking in Hang town shadow's Avatar

Knew guy checking in

Hello every one knee to the site but not to the series love final fantasy and thought I'd join your lovely community find some other FF fans to talk to get to know and maybe even find a nice forum family or just some good friends well I'll be around glad to be a member here on TFF.

Boxer of the Galaxy Knew guy checking in Rowan's Avatar
    Hi there! welcome, want to know anything? Just click my name and send me a visitor message!

Consistently Average Knew guy checking in Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Hang town shadow, welcome to tff! What's your favorite Final Fantasy? How about your favorite video game series outside of FF?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Favorite ff hmm earlie on Nintendo era I would have to say what's considered six here in the states playStation would have to be nine playstation 2 ten right now on ps4 type-0hd but all around single system nine hahaha games out side of FF hum probly dragon age right now that or persona!

TFFF Ghost Knew guy checking in Howling Wind's Avatar
    Welcome to TFFF! =D I hope you enjoy your stay! We have cookies... tea... and ice cream.
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

I hope I enjoy it to I can drink the tea as long as there's no sugure sighs I hope I can find and rp and maybe a forum family (smiles)

Bananarama Knew guy checking in Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the boards! It's always nice to see new faces around here.

Post lots and stick around for a while! If you have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Certified tech, come at me! Knew guy checking in SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Hang town shadow, I like your username, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here, meet a lot of cool people and are able to participate in the conversations around on this site. We got different FF forums for different era games, and we got a general section for both general final fantasy stuff and FF spin-offs (that are not part of the main series, also, we have a general chat section if you like to bring up a topic about everyday life and discuss it, we also do RPs if you're into role-playing, visual media section for movies, tv, and anime, also if you like to read stories or write one of your own, we got a written media for that.

That should cover what you need to know about the site.
    Currently Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    Hi Hang town shadow, I like your username, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here, meet a lot of cool people and are able to participate in the conversations around on this site. We got different FF forums for different era games, and we got a general section for both general final fantasy stuff and FF spin-offs (that are not part of the main series, also, we have a general chat section if you like to bring up a topic about everyday life and discuss it, we also do RPs if you're into role-playing, visual media section for movies, tv, and anime, also if you like to read stories or write one of your own, we got a written media for that.

That should cover what you need to know about the site.
    Thanks my user name is the historical name of the town I live in hang town and well I've always ben called a shadow I'll definetly have to take a look around so quick question what's the best way to find a partner or active rp here on TFF?

Blog Entries
    Best answer I can give is to check the role-playing section under spotlight theatre in the forums.
    Currently Playing:

Consistently Average Knew guy checking in Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh and we do have a sort of Adoption Agency here (I'm on my phone so I can't point the way sorry) where newer members can be paired with older ones to show them the ropes.

I think a good chunk of them are no longer active here though but if you're interested I'm sure there'll be someone to pair you with
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Really I'd like that if you can find the area and show me the way id love to find some one to help me get into the sites groove.

Blog Entries
    Here is a thread I found in the general role-playing section, this should help you on your way to pairing with someone for RP. Roleplayer Mentors

Oh, and definitely speak to Andro if you have any further questions about RP, he is one of the go-to people for RP stuff as far as I know.
    Currently Playing:

Thanks Sabin.

Ff7 was great 9 holds something specile in my heart tho.