Thread: Just a new old school newbie

Marin

Just a new old school newbie

I'm Marin, and I'm 17, female, and come from the east coast of the USA.
    Basic introduction out of the way...

I enjoy a plethora of video games new and old (Mainly old, in Final Fantasy's case.) and many of the games I play are online. I have played a good chunk of the less than recent Final Fantasy games (8 and below).

Currently I'm playing Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Battlefield: Heroes, and Left 4 Dead a lot. I also play Team Fortress 2 and World of Warcraft significantly less often.

I'm a big fan of roleplaying and socializing. I love random adds and random conversation. Basically, I'm here to make friends and chat! ^.^

Blog Entries

Re: Just a new old school newbie

Nice to meet you Marin, its always a plus to find players of the older FF games . And the other online games you play are also fairly solid, I'm a big fan of TF2 on steam What's your favorite class to play?

Stick around and chill with us!!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Marin

I'm personally a big fan of the scout and Heavy. I'd love to hang with you ...guys? Where is everyone though?

Blog Entries

meh, its kinda late at night but more people will be on sometime tomorrow, I'm about ready to go to bed myself (got work at 9!!!) and most people are from the US here with a few exceptions, so it's almost goodnight tff lol.

You'll make cool friend though, promise!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Just a new old school newbie

Hehee... Rocky pretty much hit the nail on the head. Just not a high amount of activity at the moment, but it'll pick up.

Welcome to TFF, Marin! I hope you enjoy our little community here. I haven't played too many online games (actually, none at all ), but I've put in a lot of hours in many of the older FF titles! Probably the most would be VII-IX, so I know a pretty good deal of info about those 3 titles. XII is another fave of mine, though I'm not sure if you've played it yet.

Anyway, I hope you have fun here, and make the friends that you've come to find! People are pretty friendly, so you'll be making friends in no time!

Happy posting to you!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Marin

Thanks! I'm not sure where to start though.
    I'm totally shy. xD