Thread: I'm lost.

8-Bit Underling I'm lost. Reverend Red Mage's Avatar

Question I'm lost.

This isn't the forum dedicated to the Dewey Decimal System? Darn, I knew I should have taken that left turn at Alberquerque and iTunes.

Anyway, n00b here. Familiarity frightens me, as I'm sure you are all one big happy family that I feel like I'm barging in on in the middle of dinner. So pardon if I lurk for a while.

Disclaimer: I'm not a reverend, so please stop sending me requests to marry you to your cat/hand/XBox 360/beer fridge/etc.

I'll be around.
    牧師赤魔道士

This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the sole purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves.
    -Robert Ingersoll

Mage Chronicles, my blog.

Well the good thing is we will open the door and invite you in. So welcome to TFF, if you are looking for the Dewey Decimal System TFF forum I suggest you press the back button, turn left and go down 3 blocks.

A damn good intro for being a "n00b" which I am highly doubting to be true. Anyways see you around the forum.

Happy posting.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Nuuuu. Meier beat me to it. >=O I was going to be the first to welcome you, too. Can you wed Meier and that cat in his sig?

Anyway, welcome to the forum. If you think you're going to like it here, you're wrong. You're going to love it here. ;] Have fun posting around, now. =D

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Gingersnap I'm lost. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello there. Welcome to the family. Consider me your hot cousin that you can't hook up with.

Jkjk I'm tired and a bit tipsy. So more like buzzed aunt. Oy.

Unless you're older than me. Could be. Eh I dunno.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

This is probably one of the most original introduction posts ever.

Welcome, and have fun. If you decide to stay, great, if not, well, don't listen to Meier's instructions, he'll get you lost. ^^

Just hit back, and go down the street. After two blocks, take a left, it'll lead you right there.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. I'm lost. Polk's Avatar
    Damn, me and ole' lefty here were looking to tie the knot. I always wanted to make an honest hand out of her.

Welcome to TFF. It's god damn magical here.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

8-Bit Underling I'm lost. Reverend Red Mage's Avatar
    James, "The Final Countdown" is now playing in your head.

I think I'm going to stay. I like it here. You guys seem to have a bathtub filled with gummy bears... I can get behind that.

OceanEyes, I turned 25 last week. I'm going to just go ahead and ignore everything you say until you're sober for both our sakes.

Ruin, thankfully your instructions erroneously led me to the local Arby's. It's exactly what I was thinking™, anyway.
    牧師赤魔道士

This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the sole purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves.
    -Robert Ingersoll

Mage Chronicles, my blog.

Your welcome, my good man.

Also, I'd listen to Meier more than myself. Meier is a good soul, but he might be obessed with paintball too much.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Welcome, you.

You DO have an interesting first post...

Well, stay, drink long and hard, never have children(unless you enjoy a drink long and hard TOO much... o_O) and always, always, ALWAYS never let Meier give you directions... O_o

See ya around.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Gingersnap I'm lost. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You ARE older than me! I'm 21. Never ignore me!

BY THE WAY. Before I get an alchy rep, I have had one dark beer after an exhausting week and I have a low tolerance that I am very pleased with.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 10-29-2009 at 08:37 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    BY THE WAY. Before I get an alchy rep, I have had one dark beer after an exhausting week and I have a low tolerance that I am very pleased with.
    She's a cheap date

Anyways, you've stumbled across these boards, so enjoy your stay. And feel free to trust Meier with your life. He knows his shit.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers