Thread: I'm outta here

Registered User I'm outta here

I'm outta here

I can't take this anymore. I'm leaving and never coming back and if you're gonna just keep backing Terra up then i'm not playing Final Fantasy anymore. you see i asked Square Enix for the E-Mail address for the game's creater but they keep replying the same respounse over and over. I can't take it anymore Good-Bye.

Wow. I am baffled by this turn of events Michael. You are quite literally asking people to sway their opinions to differ to your beleifs. I find this truly obsurd. People are entitled to their opions as you are to yours, I haven't seen any one trying to sway yours.

As you posted in your disidia thread it became apparent in your out rage as the title character from VI was not Locke, this was a wize choice in my opinion as he was not the compliment to the protaginist of that particular title. But to one each his own right?

I am sure the people at S-E know some what they are doing as of now seeing they have been making money for years, and the way to engage more of the FFVI fans would to put Terra in the mix intead of Locke. A wise choice on a comapanies stand.

I don't see how your emails to S-E have anything to do with this forum, and literally your reasoning for leaving is something to almost laugh at seeing it is actually quite petty.

I really don't see why you would give up FF over something so miniscule as one character. But I guess that is where you and I differ.

Any way it goes, wish you luck in other forums you decide to spam, er umm I mean post in. If this is truely how you wish to leave, good bye and good ridance. I will not beg you to stay as some might, it is really not worth the time. I hope you decide your choice is unwise and decide to stay and humor us with your posts.

BTW I found Locke to weak and useless but that is my opinion of the matter.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 04-27-2009 at 09:18 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Tsuna Feesh I'm outta here Fate's Avatar
    If this is just because of that Dissidia thread, you really shouldn't leave. People get in arguments all the time. But if that's your choice, no one but you can change your mind...

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Air from my lungs. I'm outta here Violet's Avatar
    Lighten up, it's just a video game character. And Meier's right. You can't expect everyone to agree with you on everything. Everyone has their disagreements and personal opinions. Tis sad to see you leave in such a case.

Lady Succubus I'm outta here Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm in agreement with Meier. He said what I wanted to say in a way that is less crass than my mind would have come up with.

It really is rather petty, your reason for leaving. You say people have a right to opinions, yet you're leaving because no one agrees with you.

Talk about a really huge hypocrite, amirite?

I have a feeling you'll be back, though. But not playing FF anymore just because of a single character? That's rather uncalled for and presumptuous of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Sheena View Post
    I'm in agreement with Meier. He said what I wanted to say in a way that is less crass than my mind would have come up with.

It really is rather petty, your reason for leaving. You say people have a right to opinions, yet you're leaving because no one agrees with you.

Talk about a really huge hypocrite, amirite?

I have a feeling you'll be back, though. But not playing FF anymore just because of a single character? That's rather uncalled for and presumptuous of you.
    Wow, this I agree with you completely Toph.

If your going to leave because of something like this then all I can say is goodbye and good luck. Honestly through I don't see how this is such a bid deal to leave over, it makes no sense to me but hey what the hell do I know? If you decide to stay then stay and deal, if you decide to leave then whatever, I wouldn't give up FF just because of what my vision of a character should be like lol. I'm loling right now for some reason

But yeah smell ya later, and in my opinion like Meier said, Locke was not all that and a bag of chips, I actually found Terra more useful.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 I'm outta here T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    I think I overdid it.

But it had its purpose. Pretty much, you were defending whom you believed was the main character. I did the same.

All of us backed Squeenix's choice because of different issues; I just pointed them all out. Granted, I have my issues about how she ended up as, though I like how the story goes anyways.

But, here's the deal. It's pretty pointless to leave a forum, let alone stop playing a series just for having someone prove you wrong. That kind of thought leads to bad results, seriously. It's going to be hard, but you have to accept that sometimes, you have to swallow your pride and accept that the other person might be right.

And heck, I do state and stand that FFVI has no specific main character. It just happens that, when you think long and standing about it, Terra is the closest thing to a main character.

Besides, don't feel bad about Locke. Unlike the main character, he got his girl (Celes) and probably is going to have a happy and fruitful life. That shouldn't deride you from the idea that, to you, Locke is FFVI's main character. But, from that to placing your opinion against the collective of the forum, well...

If you're meaning to leave, well...good luck. Live long and prosper. May the Force be with you.
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Blog Entries
    Who are you?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Courage, Character, Confidence. I'm outta here Lunasa's Avatar
    Well, I'm not going to tell you anything to change your mind or whatever, but have fun. Make good choices. Don't trepass. Dogs will bite. Tee-hee. .

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

Registered User I'm outta here HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Who are you?
    Dang man, brutally honest but straght to the point.

I know you and agree terra is a bit overated in the Dissidia series but still thats no reason to quit TFF. Dont you remember all the soul caliber stuff we all used to talk about? There are good things and bad things that can happen on TFF...its just a fact.

Anyway I hope you at least check this thread before you go. Its seems people are feeling bad about it....cept for Pete that is.

Lord Deity of Harmony I'm outta here Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Well if you want to go... get lost! But in this case i have to agreed with Meier... That is totaly ridicolus! I've never seen stupider things in my whole life... But please do stay!
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Shake it like a polaroid picture I'm outta here RagnaToad's Avatar
    I believe Meier and Misstress Sheena have pointed out what everyone was thinking.

First of all, TFF has nothing to do with Square-Enix' choices. And if you really can't take it that you're the only one with an opinion like yours, don't start a thread. In fact, don't join a forum, which is by definition a place to discuss and compare opinions/ideologies etc.

Second of all, I think the main (and perhaps sole) purpose of this thread was to get some attention. Granted, everyone wants to have "forum buddies" and people who support them, but this is in no respect the right way to gain popularity (if that was what you were aiming for).

I believe Pete's post is the most relevant and truthful reaction to this thread.

peace out
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 06-08-2009 at 06:02 PM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Master of the Shadow Key I'm outta here KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    look bub, just because you don't like a character that mostly evryone loves doesn't mean you should leave, that is stupidity incarnate. I like Sephiroth more than Bonzo the psycho-clown (Kefka), but do I leave if Meier Link or T.G. Oskar post detailed reasons for why Seph is worse than Kefka (everything from motives, personalities, actions, shoe size....)??? No, I don't leave because I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So relax man.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Shake it like a polaroid picture I'm outta here RagnaToad's Avatar
    Can anyone link me to the thread that made this guy lose it?

really...

anyone?
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good