Thread: Hi You All!

Banned Hi You All! IdiotWithHair's Avatar

Hi You All!

How's it going everybody? I'm an idiot, and I've got hair. That should about explain that. I am new to forums-this is my first-so please excuse any newbishness you might encounter. I like music, comics, VIDEO GAMES. Guess I wouldn't be here if that weren't the case.

My favorite FF is 7. Always loved the complex story and characters. Cloud in particular has an interesting backstory, and goes through a lot throughout course of the game. He's not my favorite, though; I'd have to give that honor to Cid Highwind, for simultaneously being a bad ass character and a comic relief character. Also, he's a dragoon, and you can't go wrong with dragoons.

I'm drawing a blank as to what else to say. I'm sure you'll see me around.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Hi You All! Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi You All!

Had to admit, your name didn't make sense when I saw it on the search list, but once I looked at your avi I couldn't help but giggle.

Feel free to prowl, debate, ask questions, etc. This place is pretty active.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Registered User Hi You All!

And a "Hi You" to you too! Glad that you've found TFF, and hope you enjoy it here very much. There's plenty to talk about, so feel free to post in whatever thread grabs your attention. Seems you've done a bit of that already.

Well, see you around, and happy posting to you!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Thank you two for the warm welcomes! You fill the insides with warmness and pleasantness! Though Leon, I don't know what you're talking about. What about my avatar?

Blog Entries

It's Seymour, right? With the weird hair? And your name is IdiotWithHair.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

I don't understand. Not following you. Seymour has funny hair? What does hair have to do with anything?

I think Leon is just joking around. I'm doing fine and hello to you. I see you like FFVII just like me.

A joke, you say? I don't get it. Well, thank you for the welcome! I am starting to feel like I am being welcomed into a place which I am welcomed, now!

Blog Entries

I thought you were implying for Seymour to be an idiot, but since you didn't get the joke,my guess is that it was just unintentional.

Oh well, have fun posting or whatever.

~St. Augustine

Consistently Average Hi You All! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thas ok Leon i get the joke
    Anywhom you've posted quite a bit already and you look like a cool guy so here's hoping you stick around
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

___________ Hi You All! Kyreaan's Avatar

There's nothing wrong with an idiot with hair. I've also seen idiots with almost no hair. I give that honor you mentioned to Cait Sith, that crazy puppet. You can't go wrong with dice or slots ablities as a form of virtual gambling added into FF games. Lancers were great in the FF series too. I even heard a rumor a while back talking about the Holy Lancer class in FF Tactics. I heard later it was a hoax.

For your welcoming, you get a special surprise, Twisted Sister hair band cake. Here's a drum stick. Now, go cut your cake.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Yay, cyber gifts! They're like go gift at all. Thank you for the kind welcomes, you two. Though I feel like I am missing out on some clever jest, I suppose I shall live.